Hiders Slapped

5 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Maging with rune def, fire cape and boots on, can already tell you're an idiot :/ 

Clearly i clawed him and switched into random stuf , as i saw the big xp drop and knew he was dead(barrage to claws)

28 minutes ago, Aelin said:

7 barrage KO, maging with dboots/defender/fcape and cropped off inv...

are there no rules against this level of blatant shitposting? reddit worthy stuff.

^

19 hours ago, catlover911 said:

I watched some of your fights with him you actualy got slapped around so easy lol but gz on kill :)

I redbarred him 3 times in 4fights, only reason he outlasted me is because i use rune defender, and no rune pouch :P

1 hour ago, farouk said:

Clearly i clawed him and switched into random stuf , as i saw the big xp drop and knew he was dead(barrage to claws)

^

I redbarred him 3 times in 4fights, only reason he outlasted me is because i use rune defender, and no rune pouch :P

Why u making alts lmfao

1 hour ago, farouk said:

^

if you really gonna blame it on a RUNE defender oh my god... and rune pouch rlly bring more brews if you want to outlast?

6 hours ago, genj said:

Do u know the definition of 24/7 fucktard

U play 3x as much as me and i still slap the fuck outta u rofl

You shut the fuck up,dont get involved between pkers cas ns 24,7 with that karils bow and d hides loooooooooool kys.no wonder smokey kicked u xdddd

#G Unit

21 hours ago, Yoobs said:

You shut up you shitty dog, killing people in rune all day and avoiding actual pkers.

Stfu shitter i made u tab u fking asshile.

Nice banning me for slapping u.and ur team mate nsing 24,7 obv abuse vs gunit cas we are the best

#G Unit

6 hours ago, GORILLAS said:

Says he leaving the server and going to go to locoscape or something till new client.

Proceeds to make a new alt hhh

And all u do is rwting u nigger.

Nice 100k trade for osrs got in vid

1 hour ago, GlVENCHYGIRl said:

You shut the fuck up,dont get involved between pkers cas ns 24,7 with that karils bow and d hides loooooooooool kys.no wonder smokey kicked u xdddd

#G Unit

Stfu shitter i made u tab u fking asshile.

Nice banning me for slapping u.and ur team mate nsing 24,7 obv abuse vs gunit cas we are the best

#G Unit

And all u do is rwting u nigger.

Nice 100k trade for osrs got in vid

stfu moron

49 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

This clan beef stuff only makes me cringe irl but on a realistic note it is possible to so ignorant that you don't even know how ignorant you are and this is pretty much the whole g unit clan tbh

Tbh this isnt even beef lol no one takes them seriously, they just sit on the forums making propaganda about every single team. kinda sad if u ask me haha