Client updates & Announcement

Salad

I felt like a huge thing about getting a kill in the wilderness, is the time it takes to loot everything. Something I enjoyed in OSRS was getting a kill and then shift dropping the empty vials in my inventory.

Finished Shift Dropping(Toggable):

73608e9df48e49cc223cffbbc6934b65.gif

Edited by Salad
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Salad said:

I felt like a huge thing about getting a kill in the wilderness, is the time it takes to loot everything. Something I enjoyed in OSRS was getting a kill and then shift dropping the empty vials in my inventory.

Finished Shift Dropping(Toggable):

Cool but empty vials shouldn't really stay - after the last dose the vial should disappear automatically. 

Or maybe have a toggle for it, only use for empty vial is placeholder when you fight Chaos Ele' and it tries to unequip you.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pk and own said:

Veng timer, barrage timer, pots,... would be nice ^^

1 hour ago, jumper19 said:

Trying to find it cant see it lol?

I mean so you can see other peoples hp example when you stake.

Basically all the OSBuddy overlays are nice and would be useful to have, with toggle options

really impressive stuff salad, have a read through these lil suggestions just incase u missed few things 

• hitboxes to be smaller (they r massive)
  • attack priority (player u r in combat is prioritised over anybody else)
  • PATHING is horrendous STILL, following a player or when u click to attack some1 is still fuckehd
  • the accuracy on the spell 'entangle' is way too high for some reason and you can 1 step freeze almost every time i think
  • sometimes freezes dont freeze people, this was happening months ago n seems to be happening again
  • there's this glitch I seen some1 do with the redemption prayer where they can keep activating it and if i have an xp drop which should kill them , for example i get an xp drop for a hit over 20 or something it wont give me that hit it will be like an 8 so that players retribution activates (i dont rly know but its fucking weird)
  • go over all multi lines, mainly sort out the multi lines at graves
  • add a special attack thingy next to prayer and hp? (optional not a big deal)
  • possibly make it to you cant tele via home teleport (::Home or mage book tele home) when in combat, this will mean tabs will have to be used every time                 (or glory @ 20 +)

gorillas

• your character easily gets stuck on walls n things and ur char stops moving when ur following or attacking somebody
  • change demonic gorillas to do more damage, i seen them do like 10 damage in 2 minutes when somebody was tbd and out of food, its pathetic

@Salad

@Salad

@Salad

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, HICK0RY said:

really impressive stuff salad, have a read through these lil suggestions just incase u missed few things 

• hitboxes to be smaller (they r massive)
  • attack priority (player u r in combat is prioritised over anybody else)
  • PATHING is horrendous STILL, following a player or when u click to attack some1 is still fuckehd
  • the accuracy on the spell 'entangle' is way too high for some reason and you can 1 step freeze almost every time i think
  • sometimes freezes dont freeze people, this was happening months ago n seems to be happening again
  • there's this glitch I seen some1 do with the redemption prayer where they can keep activating it and if i have an xp drop which should kill them , for example i get an xp drop for a hit over 20 or something it wont give me that hit it will be like an 8 so that players retribution activates (i dont rly know but its fucking weird)
  • go over all multi lines, mainly sort out the multi lines at graves
  • add a special attack thingy next to prayer and hp? (optional not a big deal)
  • possibly make it to you cant tele via home teleport (::Home or mage book tele home) when in combat, this will mean tabs will have to be used every time                 (or glory @ 20 +)

gorillas

• your character easily gets stuck on walls n things and ur char stops moving when ur following or attacking somebody
  • change demonic gorillas to do more damage, i seen them do like 10 damage in 2 minutes when somebody was tbd and out of food, its pathetic

@Salad

@Salad

@Salad

Hitboxes to be smaller - ?
attack priority - Done
Pathing - Done
entangle spell - @Gretar

freeze not freezin niggas - @Gretar

prayer bug - GRETAR

multi lines - already being redone

spec att next to prayer and hp - would be no point in having a weapons combat tab if we added this.

possibly make it to you cant tele via home teleport (::Home or mage book tele home) when in combat, this will mean tabs will have to be used every time                 (or glory @ 20 +) - GRETAR

Gorillas- already being redone

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Salad said:

Hitboxes to be smaller - ?

not on roat rn but have u not noticed how wide the region is on the screen where you are able to attack somebody, i think @Xbrzh has a yt video on hitbox problem lemme try find ...

edit: although attack priority will fix a lot of problems, this is is still fucked.. as u can see in the vid his cursor is literally on the person he is fighting but it clicks on somebody else

Edited by HICK0RY
  • Upvote 5

20 minutes ago, HICK0RY said:

not on roat rn but have u not noticed how wide the region is on the screen where you are able to attack somebody, i think @Xbrzh has a yt video on hitbox problem lemme try find ...

edit: although attack priority will fix a lot of problems, this is is still fucked.. as u can see in the vid his cursor is literally on the person he is fighting but it clicks on somebody else

True, someone should fix this asap

Edited by Xex

8 hours ago, HICK0RY said:

It will be fixed with the release of resizable

• Upvote 2