osrs grind

claws ft ags

since i got my dwh drop, decided to get my melee stats up a bit because before i was 47 attack, 51 str, 46 def (disgusting) so yeah here's the stats :D

http://prntscr.com/f1oi3x

btw I need some advice on what to level up and for what reason (not really willing to do any achievement diaries yet. that's more of a long term goal thing) but anything what I could train quickly to help my account :D

(p.s. not training melee stats any higher other than strength to 99 because I like pking on this build ;)

Edited by claws ft ags

5 minutes ago, claws ft ags said:

since i got my dwh drop, decided to get my melee stats up a bit because before i was 47 attack, 51 str, 46 def (disgusting) so yeah here's the stats :D

http://prntscr.com/f1oi3x

btw I need some advice on what to level up and for what reason (not really willing to do any achievement diaries yet. that's more of a long term goal thing) but anything what I could train quickly to help my account :D

(p.s. not training melee stats any higher other than strength to 99 because I like pking on this build ;)

Might as well level up slayer, get your combat stats up, 93 for the diary and make some GP with it.

Just now, Smackd said:

Might as well level up slayer, get your combat stats up, 93 for the diary and make some GP with it.

yeah that's a good idea, current goal is to get 71 agility then get 5k zulrah kills for some gp then I'd be able to afford cannoning every task plus max gears

Just now, claws ft ags said:

yeah that's a good idea, current goal is to get 71 agility then get 5k zulrah kills for some gp then I'd be able to afford cannoning every task plus max gears

I did zulrah with 71 agility and eating pies after 500 kills I wanted to neck myself so I just got 76 and it's way easier