18m split, feelsgoodman

8 minutes ago, B1G H0M1E said:

Every time u post a gif of something it's always a different acc name and for some reason you're in absolute max gear 

i really don't believe this is u and that ur just some wannabe who's desperate to have a max set on 07

What could possibly make u believe people would post something that wasn't them? Who would do that? 😂😂😂😂

• Upvote 3
37 minutes ago, B1G H0M1E said:

Every time u post a gif of something it's always a different acc name and for some reason you're in absolute max gear 

i really don't believe this is u and that ur just some wannabe who's desperate to have a max set on 07

Idk if you're being retarded or not, but everytime I post something it's on Geluk you fucking clown. 

24 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

What could possibly make u believe people would post something that wasn't them? Who would do that? 😂😂😂😂

+1 Man just struggling with his f2p gear and hating on me

2 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

an arabic spastic who couldnt even comprehend what pking is (only knows how to stake) and if ur about to pipe about u dying on oss again (ur still salty) just remember it WAS me on codes acc + u wouldnt ever be better than me little guy

Edited by B1G H0M1E
1 hour ago, B1G H0M1E said:

an arabic spastic who couldnt even comprehend what pking is (only knows how to stake) and if ur about to pipe about u dying on oss again (ur still salty) just remember it WAS me on codes acc + u wouldnt ever be better than me little guy

Why you still talking dumb foreigner get lost.

1 hour ago, austin jr said:

I felt bad for him, he lost his shit to an rusher :/:/

Sry, life is harsh too.

4 hours ago, B1G H0M1E said:

Tbh Rijkerd is a retard but he always uses the account Geluk, aren't you just some wannabe that's desperate to get a kill on Mr Jake and Smokey so you get code to try and do it for you?

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, Rijkerd2 said:

Why you still talking dumb foreigner get lost.

Sry, life is harsh too.

You calling me a 4ner yet your profile pic is of a red Mercedes that u ride to universit

2 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Tbh Rijkerd is a retard but he always uses the account Geluk, aren't you just some wannabe that's desperate to get a kill on Mr Jake and Smokey so you get code to try and do it for you?

Rofl code confirmed it wasn't him on the acc mr Jake and smokey are both so lost in the hole of denia l that they dug themselves into that they can't help but accept that king lee is and always will be the superior pker

18 minutes ago, B1G H0M1E said:

You calling me a 4ner yet your profile pic is of a red Mercedes that u ride to universit

Rofl code confirmed it wasn't him on the acc mr Jake and smokey are both so lost in the hole of denia l that they dug themselves into that they can't help but accept that king lee is and always will be the superior pker

stop wasting my time u irrelevant fuck