THE SKRRT CLAN

SneakR

Hello my name is Sneakr you might all know me as Sneakr or #1 randy or you might not know me at ill. im just here to give a brief update on the activity's of the suicider clan know as skrrt.

im posting this here not in the screenshots area for the reason that this is just a general discussion im just adding some screenshots in aswell.

skrrt love to come and die over and over because they are a donating suicider clan good for....well nothing at all so far but donations.

here's just 2 little things that happened in a matter of minutes that prove that they are suiciders and flame only because they need randys to think they have genuine quality in there clan so they can recruit them. most of there recruits leave the day they join anyway. 5 kills in about 3 mins. #NBK #Teamlegend   6f88e9ee09cb68b0aaf279af2935f226.png6fc198fca646978ceaf2a10d2873a435.pngthis screenies kill was 1:01 just so you dont think im talkin poop tyz anyways they just tellie in die rinse repeat ty skrrt you looney toons.

22 hours ago, Tupac said:

They're great if you want to raise your killstreak!

they are indeed

20 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

all the new retarded clans smh 

we are nawt retarted ohkayy little miss pixie dust

19 hours ago, austin jr said:

Ill join, come test me in spawnables & you might offer me a CO-OWNER rank ^^

if your actually interested pm "i alwasy run" in game 

20 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

all the new retarded clans smh 

#nbk is barely a clan btw just some friends who do jad n shit

anyways seeks clan doesn't have a roster or some shit so idk whos in there but literally every single one are trash 10+ get cleared from multi by 4 people lmao