Ciao

1 slap

Awesome server had huge amounts of fun and met some awesome people :)

Lost 2m @the duel, Not got the motivation to continue after that.

Spent way to much time on here anyway cause this server is crazy addictive, however now I can concentrate on the real world.

Probably an irrelevant post by a newcomer but ciao Roatz been fun :)

Edited by 1 slap
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 year later...
On 7/17/2018 at 1:34 AM, 1 slap said:

I was seeing a girl who said It's either her or runescape, lol so I chucked the bank and went on my merry way. Even sold my laptop, and playstation. I came back just after the new year. Because that chick was long gone. 

You sold your PlayStation for a female? OH HELL FUCKING NO. You better accept that I'm torvesta and just move on with your life, or find a man without a PlayStation.. simple as that. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Andrew said:

You sold your PlayStation for a female? OH HELL FUCKING NO. You better accept that I'm torvesta and just move on with your life, or find a man without a PlayStation.. simple as that. 

got a new women now, told her im an ss and getting paid 11$ an hour, shes happy to let me play now all day LOOOOOOOL

On 7/16/2018 at 10:34 PM, 1 slap said:

I was seeing a girl who said It's either her or runescape, lol so I chucked the bank and went on my merry way. Even sold my laptop, and playstation. I came back just after the new year. Because that chick was long gone. 

Whipppppedddd