LIQ? (Lavish merged with some randy's)

Are you retarded or just a full on troll

I died as a multi lure bait. All the gear was returned as we killed you for the gear back. Not only that, we also killed seek etc for gear, hence we lost nothing but killed you?

You literally are autistic

CzBze1R.png

Oh and here is all the loot I died with when baiting?

EaABqvU.png

You full on down you show in your killpic how we came in with numbers and wiped you out for loot back + more

y1ch5oe.png

All the white dots are us and there are only like 2 of you left at this point. You all died in the barrage clump you retard. I lost nothing 

Stop posting yourself falling for a lure, like are you trying to humiliate yourself?

We killed every single of your men for the loot back + extra downy fuck.

Edited by GORILLAS
  • Upvote 4
13 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

I died as a multi lure bait. All the gear was returned as we killed you for the gear back. Not only that, we also killed seek etc for gear, hence we lost nothing but killed you?

U lost ags

That killpic, i lagged was too obv evryone saw that , too bad i didn't record. I get a lagg spike and i see claws hitting 8 times?

u forgot locs slut that died for max?

try again

Just now, farouk said:

U lost ags

No I didn't. Seek did tho ty

That killpic, i lagged was too obv evryone saw that , too bad i didn't record. I get a lagg spike and i see claws hitting 8 times?

You seem to lag every death

u forgot locs slut that died for max? 

Who? Stop bringing random names into a topic you humiliated yourself in by falling for a multi lure retard

1 minute ago, farouk said:

U did lmao, the guy who died protted the ags

now you are just chatting out ur arse coz he protted his own ags moron. I have my own ags on me atm. Sucks when you are so shit that you fake your loot. Stop attention seeking using my name when your team got wiped.

Ty and bye

Edited by GORILLAS
5 hours ago, farouk said:

Some whale actions :

https://gyazo.com/f6dd7f511eb5c6150c7573a01c90cd6b

https://gyazo.com/427bb7bd0a9aa36202a8d778f8de46cf

https://gyazo.com/7cbda00f6c9cb06e9f0da88158e06735

They tried to lure us, but this didn't go as plan:

8800db0fcd374da693be4b564414031e.png

after this a member decided to go afk in multi:

13ab3f4f3542483da83e72d8d89106d1.png

Idk why this pic is blurry but u clearly can see that "loco slut" died.

#liq closed in one day

"#Liq" is #Liquidation not Gorillas and Local slut :P

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, farouk said:

U got to be kidding me right? :D

Litteraly everyone can beat lavish in 1v1s.

Yet no one does? The amount of times I've yelled challenging anyone from ccs to max nh me and ::risk as they are flaming each other in yell and got no response is as high as the amount of times you die to us 

17 minutes ago, genj said:

Lmfao stfu dumb bitch ur fucking terrible :joy:

Fr get off my dick 

• Upvote 2
18 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Yet no one does? The amount of times I've yelled challenging anyone from ccs to max nh me and ::risk as they are flaming each other in yell and got no response is as high as the amount of times you die to us 

Fr get off my dick 

tumblr_no4kocRUME1usyi26o1_500.gif

This nigga basically said fuck all you pussy niggas, if you pipe up then show up ::risk, ::meth, ::east, shit we could do it at 44s oh lordy lord. 

/Thread. 

22 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Lmao i never refused a challenge from anyone. In our 1v1's u were the one who kept getting redbarred. 0 gmaul on 20hp smh this happend like 3-5times? 

1 hour ago, farouk said:

U got to be kidding me right? :D

Litteraly everyone can beat lavish in 1v1s.

K how many times have we called gunit out for a 3v3 or 5v5 or something? Not once have you turned out hmmmm

The only time you do 2v2 us is at the tourny Smackd setup because YOU HAD TO because of the draw. That's when you realised you had no chance against us (even tho i was 25-35 fps and hadn't touched my comp for like 2 weeks and only stepped in coz Omar couldn't make) , so you find excuses. You deliberately forgot barrage and then ur mate midget claimed he had no mouse.

Speaks for itself when you never fight us but when you have to, you end up dieing and coming out with excuses

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Xbrzh said:

Fr get off my dick 

Lmao no1 takes ur dumb egyptian wannabe roadman ass serious, get off ur High horse dumb ass McDonalds manager wannabe lookin ass fuck boy