Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Sign in to follow this  
Blood Hound

THESE NIGGAS LOOOOL (TBM?)

Recommended Posts

Br1dd3r (Arun): Retarded E dater on a RSPS

d35adc4d2e344310a5daf8eaa066ca20.png

83a1d61e5ffd457b80c66aea01c69e4e.png

32e0af492edc41ae8ace22773e37c538.png

6fef08b4983d4850b264ee151394cc60.png

4676ce6ec25f4cc59fa7b893488531a7.png

2d973a995c31407aad5bd1c9451d01bb.png

0f553db4d3f940c6ac3432ab94aa498f.png

Why GG: Retarded fucking ::Varrock PKer that rebuilded from scratch to a Angel cape turn savage

18f5cf2253934d9ab2e33ee33adf67ae.png

104c2ffa4d614b6f9fb30bcd0268d372.png

fee3e7498ad4460899047e813a6193ed.png

a613e371172a48a2b03245145992abca.png

59561375edaa463e847d69c85c1e61e1.png

Rag Bot v1 (awkward virgin that runs a failing kebab shop with his family which i will rob on my summer trip to netherlands):

8d063130a20c4105aa64151e064e1f56.png

Just a reminder.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

LOL @ br1dd3r, he will tell u since they are old it doesn't count yet he's been talking the same for the last 2 yrs

Share this post


Link to post

spent all this time going back years in ur kp folder instead of just coming online and fighting me like I asked?  log on pussy lmao

then a vid of u trying to be pk mafia l000l ur fucking dog shit I'm done

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, PAIGON said:

why are you posting kps from over 2 years ago LOOOOOOOL

nigga ur desperate i could respond with twice as many old kps u goofy fuck speak when u get a relevant kill thats not from years ago please😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

LMFAOOOO POSTING A PIC WHEN WE PKING WITH 3 PEOPLE AND I TANKED FOR 4MINS AROUND GRAVES WITH 3  ZOMBIES LMFAOOOO

YOU A PUSSY ASS NIGGA AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY BITCH

4 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

spent all this time going back years in ur kp folder instead of just coming online and fighting me like I asked?  log on pussy lmao

then a vid of u trying to be pk mafia l000l ur fucking dog shit I'm done

L M F A O YOU A BITCH 2 FUCKING E DATER

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

LMFAOOOO POSTING A PIC WHEN WE PKING WITH 3 PEOPLE AND I TANKED FOR 4MINS AROUND GRAVES WITH 3  ZOMBIES LMFAOOOO

YOU A PUSSY ASS NIGGA AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY BITCH

L M F A O YOU A BITCH 2 FUCKING E DATER

l0l you don't know shit why are you talking on forums log on lmao

 

to brid btw not ns

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, amireleid1 said:

Kill pics r fun, i have one where i pked 5k bridding with bronze, i ddsed 30-30 :D

Lel ?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, genj said:

Back 2 mcdonalds for br1dd3r lmfao

 

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

LMFAOOOO POSTING A PIC WHEN WE PKING WITH 3 PEOPLE AND I TANKED FOR 4MINS AROUND GRAVES WITH 3  ZOMBIES LMFAOOOO

YOU A PUSSY ASS NIGGA AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY BITCH

L M F A O YOU A BITCH 2 FUCKING E DATER

relax both u guys are barely average 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

 

relax both u guys are barely average 

LMFAO i bullied u on briddergurl9 oh lord someone that devotes there life to hybridding LOL nigga even has him 1 ticking a 6 way on a delayed server god bless 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

LMFAO i bullied u on briddergurl9 oh lord someone that devotes there life to hybridding LOL nigga even has him 1 ticking a 6 way on a delayed server god bless 

devotes life to hybridding funny guy mind u this is coming from the person who thinks playing rs for 10+ years is something to brag about 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

devotes life to hybridding funny guy mind u this is coming from the person who thinks playing rs for 10+ years is something to brag about 

LMFAO y u always saying that when u sit on roatpkz for 8 hours a day :joy:

nigga the best thing for you in 2017 was salad asking you to test the beta client for roat you niggas was so hyped i was crying :joy::skull:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, P o said:

I found Smokey a few months ago, before he started really getting into stormzy.

 

the kid with the brown shirt looks like a crack head. i liked the beat though.

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Taylor said:

LMFAO y u always saying that when u sit on roatpkz for 8 hours a day :joy:

nigga the best thing for you in 2017 was salad asking you to test the beta client for roat you niggas was so hyped i was crying :joy::skull:

l000l legit 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

LMFAO y u always saying that when u sit on roatpkz for 8 hours a day :joy:

nigga the best thing for you in 2017 was salad asking you to test the beta client for roat you niggas was so hyped i was crying :joy::skull:

dont try and brag to the gs 45edbb1b73ea85ad91bd21a2b3f17045.png

 

6fd2f2049575bfbdd327e85ad4ad7df6.png

names hidden cuz i blocked it on the vid vid but "Shes Peng" was the acc 

02aeb87d3fc36d5fb6541c4e57f31a6a.png

83202b1a2c69573cf5d9dc5d3419eed7.png

 

btw dont reply 2 this cuz ur ass & idgaf lmfao 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

dont try and brag to the gs 45edbb1b73ea85ad91bd21a2b3f17045.png

 

6fd2f2049575bfbdd327e85ad4ad7df6.png

names hidden cuz i blocked it on the vid vid but "Shes Peng" was the acc 

02aeb87d3fc36d5fb6541c4e57f31a6a.png

83202b1a2c69573cf5d9dc5d3419eed7.png

 

btw dont reply 2 this cuz ur ass & idgaf lmfao 

 

more then half of those pics arent even me :joy:

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Taylor said:

more then half of those pics arent even me :joy:

selena gomez murder inc brazil 1822 mr taylor dx rsn hitman45 are all you stop tryna flex lmfao goofy ass nigga just keep quiet on god ur nobody 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...