quick look at the new client

1 minute ago, Yoobs said:

It's not a new server it's a new fucking client ?? Nothing is different about combat and most of the items wont be released straight away with the new client

Yh idk why I put server, the point of the vid was to just show how it looks and that it's actually being worked on so shut ur negative mouth 

2 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Yh idk why I put server, the point of the vid was to just show how it looks and that it's actually being worked on so shut ur negative mouth 

Everyone knows its being worked on, it's not being negative. I'm setting the facts straight you stupid fuck.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Everyone knows its being worked on, it's not being negative. I'm setting the facts straight you stupid fuck.

Don't need the facts just need the new client, this is a quick preview of what's to come and that's all, if u wanna post facts about the new client make a fkn thread

Don't need the facts just need the new client, this is a quick preview of what's to come and that's all, if u wanna post facts about the new client make a fkn thread

Your "quick look at the client" isn't showcasing any features of the client, it's showcasing the items that will be added after the client release and also your hybridding? Are you actually stupid or something?

9 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Your "quick look at the client" isn't showcasing any features of the client, it's showcasing the items that will be added after the client release and also your hybridding? Are you actually stupid or something?

What features of the new client do you want me to show? Like you said there are no combat changes yet. I was showing some new items and just the look of the client.

Downy.  

Just now, Xbrzh said:

What features of the new client do you want me to show? Like you said there are no combat changes yet. I was showing some new items and just the look of the client.

Downy.  

This is exactly why we should of got some people with brains to test the client rather than someone who is just looking for new items, you're the downie.

• Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

This is exactly why we should of got some people with brains to test the client rather than someone who is just looking for new items, you're the downie.

Pls explain to me what you wanted me to show, THERE ARE NO COMBAT RELATED CHANGES, the title is "quick look at the new client" for a reason not "in depth analysis of each individual code of the client" spastic 

1 minute ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

lol u switch like ur nervous for some reason, other than that the client looks dope

Yh I'm trying out new mouse settings to find the right speed n shit so I'm abit shakey sometimes 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

getting somebody who has absolutely zero pk exp on Runescape to test the new client, smart right?

lmao u guys gotta chill getting all emotional about me going on test client n shit like you're runescape experts and would of made a difference

1 minute ago, HICK0RY said:

getting somebody who has absolutely zero pk exp on Runescape to test the new client, smart right?

Fam do you not read THERE ARE NO COMBAT CHANGES TO THE CLIENT YET fr you're dumb af get off my post 

lmao u guys gotta chill getting all emotional about me going on test client n shit like you're runescape experts and would of made a difference

Fam do you not read THERE ARE NO COMBAT CHANGES TO THE CLIENT YET fr you're dumb af get off my post 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Should've showed the aspects where the server changed rather than edge pking

Not even being picky but what does this even show? Ancestral and the fog? It's cool ngl but I've been told shit like the acb spec has been added and the inventory models have been adjusted and I'd rather see that than edge hybridding 

also ballista, new claws 

just make another vid. We can see it visually looks more appealing but the same items every fight was def pointless

2 hours ago, Xex said:

He's using the fog version, there's a no fog version

No, that's not the fog version he has just turned the sky/the black distance into brown and it's orange at ::44s (gives you an headache LOL)

5c4af85f452f4225bca5b952e0fb5dda.png

1 hour ago, HICK0RY said:

It's Salad who's letting anybody on.. :S

1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

Should've showed the aspects where the server changed rather than edge pking

Not even being picky but what does this even show? Ancestral and the fog? It's cool ngl but I've been told shit like the acb spec has been added and the inventory models have been adjusted and I'd rather see that than edge hybridding 

also ballista, new claws 

just make another vid. We can see it visually looks more appealing but the same items every fight was def pointless

Everything you see that doesn't look normal is server-sided work

It's not done yet. Nothing is 2-handed yet you can use Heavy ballista with a divine, some items appear as nulls or they make parts of your charachter invisivble when equipping them, overload can be worn as boots, an adamant defender goes to your legs slot, nothing except for DDS has special attack, max hit with range is ALWAYS 14, regardless of the gear, level and bolts, switching is more fucked up than before, don't know how he pulled this vid off with all that bullshit that it has, Gretar's slow af on releases 

• Upvote 5
33 minutes ago, Salad said:

@Xbrzh I forgot to ask, were the trees any issue?

On the live game some of the trees have been removed. 

11 hours ago, Sage fest said:

I'm not fucking with that wildy ditch, great new client pking though. 

Yeh I hate it too, I've seen OS servers with just "317 Edgeville" maps re-added though, so maybe that's something than can be done if there's more demand. Either that or some way to walk right over it

Edited by PK Guy
3 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

On the live game some of the trees have been removed. 

Yeh I hate it too, I've seen OS servers with just "317 Edgeville" maps re-added though, so maybe that's something than can be done if there's more demand. Either than or someway way to walk right over it

If the trees cause much of an issue I can just remove them client sided

9 hours ago, Alt said:

No, that's not the fog version he has just turned the sky/the black distance into brown and it's orange at ::44s (gives you an headache LOL)

5c4af85f452f4225bca5b952e0fb5dda.png

It's Salad who's letting anybody on.. :S

Everything you see that doesn't look normal is server-sided work

It's not done yet. Nothing is 2-handed yet you can use Heavy ballista with a divine, some items appear as nulls or they make parts of your charachter invisivble when equipping them, overload can be worn as boots, an adamant defender goes to your legs slot, nothing except for DDS has special attack, max hit with range is ALWAYS 14, regardless of the gear, level and bolts, switching is more fucked up than before, don't know how he pulled this vid off with all that bullshit that it has, Gretar's slow af on releases 

In fairness, you're not there to test the combat or any of the combat functions or anything like that. It's to check the map has been corrected updated to everything OSRS and there's no issues for example before mage bank was just completely black when you entered it, stuff like that. Gretar has to re-do everything server side and honestly he could be doing it a lot slower. No-one should of let anyone on the client expect for staff until everything was working correctly server side.

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

In fairness, you're not there to test the combat or any of the combat functions or anything like that. It's to check the map has been corrected updated to everything OSRS and there's no issues for example before mage bank was just completely black when you entered it, stuff like that. Gretar has to re-do everything server side and honestly he could be doing it a lot slower. No-one should of let anyone on the client expect for staff until everything was working correctly server side.

Was invited to the client by Salad. I have only done a bit of PK'ing on it, but Gretar needed mine and Jblind's help with checking doors and gates, that's mostly why I was on there to begin with. But I agree with you, nobody should've been let on at all, over 10 people have that client now.

16 minutes ago, Alt said:

Was invited to the client by Salad. I have only done a bit of PK'ing on it, but Gretar needed mine and Jblind's help with checking doors and gates, that's mostly why I was on there to begin with. But I agree with you, nobody should've been let on at all, over 10 people have that client now.

Wasn't questioning why you have been invited was just clearing up why people had been invited to the client, i'm sure you have provided something useful to the table in regards to the client's development but yeah.

3 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Wasn't questioning why you have been invited was just clearing up why people had been invited to the client, i'm sure you have provided something useful to the table in regards to the client's development but yeah.

A lot of the regular users have actually been very helpful in terms of development.  @Gretar has yet to complain about the people I let on since they are helping us.  Even if I were to ask for help in the client development chat (which only has staff) only 3 of you MAX would actually come on.

12 minutes ago, Salad said:

A lot of the regular users have actually been very helpful in terms of development.  @Gretar has yet to complain about the people I let on since they are helping us.  Even if I were to ask for help in the client development chat (which only has staff) only 3 of you MAX would actually come on.

send me a pm ill hop on for u <3 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

your a retard

You're*

1 hour ago, Villi Jase said:

Vid just makes the client look like the current one with new broken data and got fucked by multiple protocols. Or am i missing something.

Do you even know what you're typing?