Join Vlili today!

Sage fest

1 minute ago, fred123 said:

lol where do i sign up ;)

Application:

Tell us your retarded Ign not we like give a shit:
Where did you hear about this piece of shit thread:
Total Kills (Show a bunch of kill pics from years back and post a thread about it):
Playtime: (We think having a meaningless veteran rank gives us unearned respect)
Tell us a bit about yourself (Please don't)
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: (100pkt will give you a promotion seriously) 

Oh my god, it's like you skimmed the thread and only slightly gave a shit. I'm so proud of you right now you moved up a rank without even doing anything this comment is shy of being perfect all you had to do was blame a lavish member for your life being fucked up. 

Edited by Sage fest
5 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

? We're team Vlili not team Villi, if you think I was making a dig at their similar sounding clan (Clearly they're copy cats), you're mistaken. They'd have to be relevant for me to do such a thing, not saying they aren't relevant. I'm sure they're relevant to some people...like the unconditional love of a mother? just not on roatpkz. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Sage fest

Tell us your retarded Ign not we like give a shit: Pakilover911
Where did you hear about this piece of shit thread: bout 10 mins ago
Total Kills (Show a bunch of kill pics from years back and post a thread about it): Got like 11 kills on minecraft bro
Playtime: (We think having a meaningless veteran rank gives us unearned respect) longer than the hairs on your mole cunt

Basically Raja is my father irl

What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: (100pkt will give you a promotion seriously) 

I am joining so I can stop getting slapped by seeks and sneakrs multi clans bc they are really good 

8 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

Tell us your retarded Ign not we like give a shit: Pakilover911
Where did you hear about this piece of shit thread: bout 10 mins ago
Total Kills (Show a bunch of kill pics from years back and post a thread about it): Got like 11 kills on minecraft bro
Playtime: (We think having a meaningless veteran rank gives us unearned respect) longer than the hairs on your mole cunt

Basically Raja is my father irl

I am joining so I can stop getting slapped by seeks and sneakrs multi clans bc they are really good 

I'll probably accept you, I've gotta ask my team mates what they think. 

LOL JK I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM. 

5 minutes ago, P o said:

Application:

Tell us your retarded Ign not we like give a shit: Villiiifanboi
Where did you hear about this piece of shit thread: i follow you, so i got a notification
Total Kills (Show a bunch of kill pics from years back and post a thread about it): i have so many that my pc crashes every time i open kp folder, so i cant show you.
Playtime: (We think having a meaningless veteran rank gives us unearned respect) been playing since there were only 2 mods and ags was spawnable
Tell us a bit about yourself (Please don't) ok
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: (100pkt will give you a promotion seriously) i can call people "nigger" when we are in a fall in

I literally only read the magic words you follow me. 

Accepted with a capital V. 

6 minutes ago, P o said:

ty 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

I'm headed to bed so for now I'm allowing you to accept or decline applications. If I see that you've successfully ruined this clan well congratulations, you may or may not be promoted. 

That being said I'll wish you a good night.

Go fuck yourself. 

Edited by Sage fest

Useless thread without a point.

On good terms with only a few Villi members, but I'll still confirm that they are (and have been for a very long time) the only clan who've been dominating on Roat Pkz since the start of their clan.

Acting like you don't care for their clan, yet you spent time making this thread.

2 minutes ago, Alt said:

Useless thread without a point.

On good terms with only a few Villi members, but I'll still confirm that they are (and have been for a very long time) the only clan who've been dominating on Roat Pkz since the start of their clan.

Acting like you don't care for their clan, yet you spent time making this thread.

giphy.gif

Not even a shred of sarcasm or anything remotely funny in your post, if there was you'd completely understand the point of this topic. However this is all I got from you. 

Shit even Hector understood/posted appropriately, google the definition of banter. 

6 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

giphy.gif

Not even a shred of sarcasm or anything remotely funny in your post, if there was you'd completely understand the point of this topic. However this is all I got from you. 

Shit even Hector understood/posted appropriately, google the definition of banter. 

allow their dick riding pupet loool the post was funny gj 

• Upvote 1
50 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

allow their dick riding pupet loool the post was funny gj 

Oh yeah, once it's me speaking the truth, I'm a dickrider, but otherway around then it's one of your little bitch fanboys it's just "#squad"? 

Useless clown 

59 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

giphy.gif

get off ur alt LMFAO

Tell us your retarded Ign not we like give a shit: 77tandoori
Where did you hear about this piece of shit thread: idk lamo
Total Kills (Show a bunch of kill pics from years back and post a thread about it): 100000000
Playtime: (We think having a meaningless veteran rank gives us unearned respect) 7 yrs
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: (100pkt will give you a promotion seriously)  i love curry

Application:

Tell us your retarded Ign not we like give a shit: øøøøææææ112233

Where did you hear about this piece of shit thread: yes

Total Kills (Show a bunch of kill pics from years back and post a thread about it):

ok

Playtime: (We think having a meaningless veteran rank gives us unearned respect)

same

most complete roatz pkr in The world

Edited by genj
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Persona said:

Tell us your retarded Ign not we like give a shit: 77tandoori
Where did you hear about this piece of shit thread: idk lamo
Total Kills (Show a bunch of kill pics from years back and post a thread about it): 100000000
Playtime: (We think having a meaningless veteran rank gives us unearned respect) 7 yrs
What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: (100pkt will give you a promotion seriously)  i love curry

Curry lovers are always accepted. 

5 hours ago, genj said:

Application:

Tell us your retarded Ign not we like give a shit: øøøøææææ112233

Where did you hear about this piece of shit thread: yes

ok

same

most complete roatz pkr in The world

I may have to decline, ty for application. 

Accepted! 

12 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

Declined, this may sound odd but you are on a whole new level of retarded honestly you in our team would make us look like geniuses and we can't have that sorry.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Aect leik her betr den us will ull b, we iz bst clen uf rutpkz ok? 

Edit: Sheesh no need to delete your comment, stick by your statement my man it's all love here. I mean other then the fact we hate you and hate everyone including each other and ourselves. Also the word "ourselves" such a funny word, how about the word word? let's not even go there. 

Edited by Sage fest
  • Tupac locked and unlocked this topic
7 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

Mate the fact that you can't read qualifies you for this clan, grats you're in! we'll start you at the bottom though. 

Nah I don't start at bottom I start at top I'm best in game no joke 

Edited by Matt

It has come to my attention that a respected envoy from the esteemed G Unit clan leader, Pkmafia8 has asked me to join our clan today. I proposed to him that we should merge. 

https://gyazo.com/c4b2e45b779f186025c0de88d360abe6 

Either way as of this date 5/11/2017 we are the biggest and most feared clan of roatpkz to date, I asked Pkmafia earlier to bring me the head of the one that they call "Chris" dragonboyson the guy with the letters in his name or w/e. 

Today our ally and friend has delivered. 

http://prnt.sc/f6s9z5 

Edited by Sage fest
7 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

U made this post hiding on ur alt but 

That's a little embarrassing for you :joy: that's from February months ago, it's super irrelevant but not as irrelevant as some random dying to a 36 whip. Not to mention I got all the way to level 1 with your whole clan 5+ people on me, and still managed to tank till the end. Try again. 

13 seconds for anyone who doesn't want to watch this yute trying to flash or fail to brew. 

Edited by Castial
7 minutes ago, farouk said:

U didnt tank but died. Idk why u would run through multi instead of calling someone for box or w.e

"Till the end" or hell even till lvl 1, I hadn't played in years that day when I logged in, so I checked out easts bad timing innit. 

Edited by Castial
  • 4 weeks later...