MORE Client information

Salad

13 hours ago, Salad said:

Osrs gameframe w/ proper xp counter

Nice, but can please put XP rate at 1:1 ?  (1 XP per hit, eg 70 damage = 70 XP)

I think it's better to see exactly what you're about to hit rather than a huge number which looks cool but needs some mental arithmetic. 

13 hours ago, Taylor said:

please no freeze timer

Should be toggle-able so you won't have to use. But having it added is better, I already use one but it requires another program to be opened (basic timer with presets for veng/barrage/tb) so having one built in-game is easier.

4 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

I think it's better to see exactly what you're about to hit rather than a huge number which looks cool but needs some mental arithmetic.

Yo the 1:1 xp doesn't look right imo. I have seen in vids in another server amd just didnt like it.

I have kinda become used to the 4:1 xp drops on roat so when a nuber pops up i kinda already know the hit.

Idk about osrs xp drops tho, aren't they like 6xp per 1 damage (with hp xp included in the xp drop)?

1 hour ago, GORILLAS said:

Yo the 1:1 xp doesn't look right imo. I have seen in vids in another server amd just didnt like it.

I have kinda become used to the 4:1 xp drops on roat so when a nuber pops up i kinda already know the hit.

Idk about osrs xp drops tho, aren't they like 6xp per 1 damage (with hp xp included in the xp drop)?

If you could choose between them I don't see why not

3 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Looks pretty ugly IMO

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, P o said:

Using a third party program to gain an advantage over other players is against the rules. Or using a third party program whatsoever. Or am I wrong?

Not against the rules because it doesn't interfere directly with the Rpkz client in any way whatsoever. That's like saying using a calculator to work out the value of a bank sale is using a third party program? Lol. Maybe I oversold it before, but it's just a basic timer/stopwatch thingy I downloaded years ago. Also it's not an advantage over other players since: (a) anyone can do this themselves, and (b) there's no difference between counting to 20 or 30  yourself or letting a piece of software do it for you, the time is the same either way, I just don't need to focus on it. If Jagex allow OSBuddy users to have this "advantage" injected right into their client, I can't see why Rpkz wouldn't allow users a discrete one, especially since there's no way to prove this unless someone admits to it.

The client is coming together well, Hope it comes out sometimes soon, Only problem I didn't like was the freeze/veng timer, I don't dislike it or like it I just think there is no reason for it, Good job though keep up the good work salad.