STATE OF STAFF

budda cup

Most of these staff dont like me and i know that i dont really care. That doesnt mean that you can take out your angers on me because someone else is doing wrong. This will be the second time i was punished for rwt and i never have real world traded. smackd punished me both times and continues to try and prove that because someone was rwt, that it was automatically me how the hell is this proof of my account being involved in real world trading check ips?? like what the hell proof is this https://gyazo.com/30342931abb1f1fdc41715444dadaa1e to say that it was me trading and asking for money for pkts?

LMFAO

I don't really know why you're even attempting? 

Gretar linked the account straight to you why bother even denying and making up stories you aren't getting unbanned anyways so save the stories and make a new account😂😂

By the way using a different computer doesn't stop us from seeing where your PKP is coming from.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, genj said:

So if you fail robbing a store and get caught you shouldnt be punished because you didnt actually get anything?

He thinks if he changes his IP and uses another PC we can't see where the PKP is coming from.

54 minutes ago, Smackd said:

LMFAO

I don't really know why you're even attempting? 

Gretar linked the account straight to you why bother even denying and making up stories you aren't getting unbanned anyways so save the stories and make a new account😂😂

By the way using a different computer doesn't stop us from seeing where your PKP is coming from.

Link that proof cause the only proof you have is someone else selling pk ticks which wasnt me

Just now, budda cup said:

Link that proof cause the only proof you have is someone else selling pk ticks which wasnt me

You can PM @Gretar or email [email protected] for anymore evidence.

Though Gretar gave me the list of your accounts to ban so anyways yeah follow what was stated above.

P.S You're wasting your time you're perm banned and you're going to get the same response.

2 hours ago, budda cup said:

you did this back about 8 months ago cause someone was spamming they was selling pk ticks and assumed it was me lmfao

Don't know you. No idea what you're talking about. Follow the steps above.