some pking , some good loot

3 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

3:16/3:21/3:24/3:28, there's too many to count lol. While it's impossible to anticipate every move, just go for the ones that'll fuck you over. 

True, when i'm risk fighting i'm not focusing that much on pray switches depends on situation i'd rather focus on my hp and dont get agsed at 50 hp like some ppl not naming names though

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

The loots are good but if you look st the actual kills and your switches/prayer switches this isn't a very good video. This ain't flame this is just my opinion on the video.

the last clip idek why you put that in there, I shouldn't of died and didn't.

A storm is comming tommorow watch ur back, and thanks for watching. specced 44 on ur 64hp :P

And yeah if im really focusing on pray switches at max nh i would kept getting specced on 50 hp like u retards lmfao

+ keep in mind that these video's are recorded after school my hand is fucked up from all that writing

Edited by pkmafia8
Just now, pkmafia8 said:

A storm is comming tommorow watch ur back, and thanks for watching. specced 44 on ur 64hp :P

And yeah if im really focusing on pray switches at max nh i would kept getting specced on 50 hp like u retards lmfao

You specd a 44 on 64 hp and Merle prot I don't see what your point is, since you can't take any criticism I'll go 

13 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

here is at 0.2x speed

Prot melee is on the tick the xp drop falls. Pretty sure the delay is on the prot activating once its been clicked not from once its showing. Like I'm sure there is a delay from when u press ur prot and then when it appears above u, but when its showing above its working.

Therefore pretty sure its prot melee

edit: the tick xp drop shows

o96O9WX.jpg

Edited by GORILLAS
3 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

Prot melee is on the tick the xp drop falls. Pretty sure the delay is on the prot activating once its been clicked not from once its showing. Like I'm sure there is a delay from when u press ur prot and then when it appears above u, but when its showing above its working.

Therefore pretty sure its prot melee

edit: the tick xp drop shows

o96O9WX.jpg

The xp drop andprot melee wason same gametick, this.happend before with mikep and alot of ppl including salad has confirmed it

1 hour ago, Craig said:

Decent loots but you're still a shit pker who panic ags gmauls bad music and shit editing 

I dont think there are any ags gmaul in this video.

people calling me shitpker on forums while they keep getting bullied ig

4 hours ago, sophia said:

Lol this guy used the same clip on like 3 diff vids we know that the only max set u pked in forever but u dont have to use the same clip over and over 😂

Na i used that clip in a clipdump, that will be removed soon 

Edited by pkmafia8