G unit member for max

1 hour ago, Hatcx said:

???? I was leading trip in barrows+ risk and you were in the cc retard don't pipe up

Nigga u weren't leading me, don't fucking make lies rofl I don't let the weak order me and stop saying ur in the same clan it won't stop me from killing u lmao, go back making them gay ass videos u spaghetti fuck

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, poza style said:

Nigga u weren't leading me, don't fucking make lies rofl I don't let the weak order me and stop saying ur in the same clan it won't stop me from killing u lmao, go back making them gay ass videos u spaghetti fuck

never killed me 1-0 retard

Just now, poza style said:

Honestly I don't eve have any thing to say to u , u just keep lying bro u refuse to fight me now anyways when I get the time ill post u pics of y geting bodied fucking spaghetti 

Lol yeah we never seshed nh or brid so idk wtf you're on about but it wont happen soon lmao

2 hours ago, poza style said:

But I do5mt get it why don't u wanna fight lmao I've been callin u out for like months dfkm 

No you haven't retard, you called me out on forums when you were banned and then now when I quit wuu2 pussy don't make shit up you had plenty of chances :joy::joy:

On Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 11:25 PM, Hatcx said:

No you haven't retard, you called me out on forums when you were banned and then now when I quit wuu2 pussy don't make shit up you had plenty of chances :joy::joy:

Rofl nigga called u out ingame and on forums, I asked u in the clan I said lets fight u said "not now" and u didn't quit lmao ur obsessed with roats that ur on forums everyday pussy nigga stfu get online 

6 minutes ago, poza style said:

Rofl nigga called u out ingame and on forums, I asked u in the clan I said lets fight u said "not now" and u didn't quit lmao ur obsessed with roats that ur on forums everyday pussy nigga stfu get online 

Delusional kid stop making shit up and before you reply I didn't ask downy