Team Legend... Legends of DDOS

http://imgur.com/YSa94Vd

So I ran with legend CC for a few hours. I was invited to their Team Speak by their rat owner "I always run". After that, he told me to get in max gear cause they were all about to go out on a trip. Right then I knew something was up. So I left their CC and accused him of my suspensions and the image above is how he reacted. He owns that TS3 server and sent me my IP. Unfortunately, I did not get a screenie of him doing so but this is only a warning to good players of Roat Pkz that are interested in joining this cc. IF you do join, stay off the TS3 server. The loots they get are not acquired legitimately. That's all, have a good day all. 

PS.. Don't fuck with me "I always run" 

11 minutes ago, S E M A J said:

if you're a spy what do u expect, you didn't even make the cc bro 

How was he a spy, He's not in a clan who would he be spying for lmfao? 

7 minutes ago, ottoha99 said:

Otherwise good, but you did figure that out yourself.... Stupid kid

???

5 minutes ago, S E M A J said:

all publicity is good publicity b x

Not this kind lol If I was looking for a clan and was new I wouldn't want to join a ts with your clan after this would be worried about getting my ip and ddosing me lol not that I'm dumb enough to join it js

22 minutes ago, Matt said:

Not this kind lol If I was looking for a clan and was new I wouldn't want to join a ts with your clan after this would be worried about getting my ip and ddosing me lol not that I'm dumb enough to join it js

At the end of the day if you were that worried about being ddosed you'd join on a VPN to protect yourself 

1 minute ago, S E M A J said:

At the end of the day if you were that worried about being ddosed you'd join on a VPN to protect yourself 

It's a private server, Ddosing on it is as low as it get's and if I were to get ddos'd id make sure I had proof to ban the retard that does it, Just giving out ddos threats at all is pathetic and illegal. 

• Tupac locked this topic