Another Suggestion...

Hey guys, what I'm suggesting today is a rather non time consuming action to take however would help a load.

What I'm suggesting is our developer should be posting "progress threads" for his updates that we were told about. We all saw the thread where certain things were promised and/or talked about, now we would like to be kept in the loop about Alex's progress on said projects. This way, it doesn't look like he's doing nothing to the community. I even saw that Ungrateful wasn't in the loop with things happening so by the looks of it, you guys could be a little bit more on the ball with progress reports. All we wanna know is shit's moving.

Thanks,

Benbon/Adam.

Edited by Callmebenbon

Heh, this ties into a couple ideas and a thread of mine. The staff team should have an updated monthly report (Can be short) of how they've improved themselves or steps taken showing that they're trying. Rather than just asking for feedback, because it's already been shown that you need to kick up a storm, exposing their faults to get results. 

As for Alex, I might make a new thread concerning the developer issue.