End of an era

Yoobs

Will miss having you around my man. Idk who will call me smokey614 anymore :(

Staffchat will definitely fee very empty without you and I feel this may have a negative impact on the staff mood overall. I guess we will wait and see. 

Ps rip to my nigga bankai #1 abooser but a lad 

• Upvote 2

Honestly was very surprised not to see my name on the enemies list, Maybe you forgot or what not but I like to think that we are on good terms now, I don't really speak to you and u don't speak to me type of relationship lmfao.

Although we had our problems I hope whatever you end up doing irl goes for the best, Good luck bud.

well,hell. truely the end of an era. the last staff member now is smackd if you go a little while back tho he isn't the oldest. now the staff team is totally new. well end of an era end lets hope its a start of a new era. many people quit but new players keep joining which helps the future of roat

my thought of yoobs: cool guy, always helped me if i had a problem ( tho to all of u cunts <3 my ingame titles are still missing, but i dont play anymore. only here in the forums) one of the best staff members to staff the game. and now a legend of the game.

good bye man. hope to see you around here on the forums. 

@Yoobs

Yoobs been a main g since we first met, one of the main staff members and one of the funniest person I've know for real, flames hit hard and jokes. You'll be missed my lad, be sure to keep in touch on skype my lad. <3 

Edited by Suor

Logged on just to give you a proper send off. Glad you thought of me enough to put me in your best friends list, jokes aside yeah from what I can say about you well you inspired hate, but most importantly involvement you were never boring. Around 2014-15 well that was the peak of animosity for pretty much everyone, you gave up on your whole "fuck this person and this person send them off to fuck off land" and I gave up on my "demote this faggot plan 97 and counting". Call it enlightenment or an epiphany, I like to think of it as the majority of roat players grew the fuck up, and realized p servers aren't worth that much energy. Our inherit differences shouldn't blind us toward the bigger picture, which would be a online utopia basically a synthetic nostalgia from 07 from a game we loved enough to play for a decade or close, just a place where it's minimal stress and you can kick it with your boys. All the petty squabbles and unique disrespect roatpkz has to offer, isn't shit if the fundamental aspect of having fun isn't there.

For your accomplishments for improving the forums, making this server into more 07 oriented and less easypkz (Chaotics, d capes), being active for countless days to years without gratitude from your charges, or co workers. From the numerous events you've helped orchestrated or took apart in, from the countless clan run ins you've participated in, just being community involved in general. Well, you deserve a hell a lot more then being demoted, now resigning on your own time table? sure. 

Now as a complimentary one last dig, but friendly banter. 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Honestly was very surprised not to see my name on the enemies list, Maybe you forgot or what not but I like to think that we are on good terms now, I don't really speak to you and u don't speak to me type of relationship lmfao.

Although we had our problems I hope whatever you end up doing irl goes for the best, Good luck bud.

You really want attencion dont you 😂

32 minutes ago, sophia said:

You really want attencion dont you 😂

Are you stupid? Lmfao in what part of my paragraph did it seem like I wanted attention you Dirty freak, If I wanted attention I could of just flamed him and said I'm glad he's getting demoted and leaving you moron, Stop following me around on the forums, YouTube and servers legit obsessed idiot 

edit: Also spell attention right you illiterate idiot 

Edited by Matt
2 hours ago, Matt said:

Are you stupid? Lmfao in what part of my paragraph did it seem like I wanted attention you Dirty freak, If I wanted attention I could of just flamed him and said I'm glad he's getting demoted and leaving you moron, Stop following me around on the forums, YouTube and servers legit obsessed idiot 

edit: Also spell attention right you illiterate idiot 

😂😂😂😂😂😂

I honestly never thought I'd be around long enough to see this day happen. I went out of current shit-hell that I'm going through to say goodbye, feel special. 

You were the backbone to this staff team, though some things you did weren't necessarily "legit", you were always there for everyone, regardless. You'll be sincerely missed, the staff chat will probably die now. 

Stay in touch brother. Much love 

• Upvote 8

sad to see you leave, you were a very good staff member and did more then you probably should have tbh, regardless if our issues in the past for whatever reasons it truly is a shame to see you off the staff team and the server, best wishes to you.

ps. upset i didn't make your enemies list cunt we had the best banter in the past.

8 hours ago, Zoradz said:

I honestly never thought I'd be around long enough to see this day happen. I went out of current shit-hell that I'm going through to say goodbye, feel special. 

You were the backbone to this staff team, though some things you did weren't necessarily "legit", you were always there for everyone, regardless. You'll be sincerely missed, the staff chat will probably die now. 

Stay in touch brother. Much love 

If only you leave this game will run proper.

LOL 😭😭😭 

This man Gretar looking for any excuse to demote Yoobs. Actually disgraceful...

The singular person who forced you to increase your player base rather than keeping you in the rut we were in you toss aside 

The fact you publically said he was "demoted" in front of the entire community accompanied with the horrid excuse that you gave shows you have no respect for the people who grew the server from the bottom

You undoubtedly haven't talked anything through with Yoobs, and I doubt you'll tell the community what your reason behind demoting him is because you know it's a lie

• Upvote 4
25 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

LOL 😭😭😭 

This man Gretar looking for any excuse to demote Yoobs. Actually disgraceful...

The singular person who forced you to increase your player base rather than keeping you in the rut we were in you toss aside 

The fact you publically said he was "demoted" in front of the entire community accompanied with the horrid excuse that you gave shows you have no respect for the people who grew the server from the bottom

You undoubtedly haven't talked anything through with Yoobs, and I doubt you'll tell the community what your reason behind demoting him is because you know it's a lie

Tell him mr jake

Even though we haven't always been on good terms, still to me your were never unfair, you were the one who held the staff team together, turned this server into what it is and is becoming, respect for that.

To actually stand out handling appeals, reports, and douchebags who show you no respect at all for free requires patience, and it shows hard dedication

Although I didn't get to hear the reason of your demotion, I still don't think you deserve it after all the great things you've done for us players, some being getting Gretar to actually update the server every once in a while, actually take care of the community by handling out punishment to those who can't follow the rules etc.

Sad to see you leave, I hope you and Gretar sort this out sometime and that you'll be back. If you don't, then I wish you good luck in life, and thanks for your service.:D

Edited by Alt