about the in game staff team?

Lion Tales

so yoobs is gone, requiem resigned a while ago and bind u dead got demoted for his actions. only promotion was jblind and some server supports which was going to be promoted anyways.

do you guys think there should be another mod or admin? maybe both? then who deserves it really? or is it no need for that? 

#shakurupintheskies

-lion tales-

Like Smackd said Killbob and Dario deserve mod, would be nice for more help in game; when Gretar and or Zoradz want to promote then they will. Suor and Ban both do a good job too tbh. I'm happy as Mod i can still abyoobse fairly well:D 

5 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Stop sucking his dick 

Sir as an officer of the Roatpkz court, your conduct has been troubling for a while now. Telling a fellow professional coworker to remove his lips from another fellow coworkers phallus and to cease the warm saliva lubrication in a downwards and upwards direction spiral optional, is heinous, deplorable, unruly, crude, and frankly? unbecoming of a forum staff member. Now since I too have half jokingly praised Suor, for undoubtedly being a decent and mind you respectful staff member, should your insult extend toward me? we will not stand this. Keep in mind Gretar recently made a demotion thread and it is not too late to update it, and also I'm still typing for some reason let's end this bull shit paragraph here. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Sage fest said:

Sir as an officer of the Roatpkz court, your conduct has been troubling for a while now. Telling a fellow professional coworker to remove his lips from another fellow coworkers phallus and to cease the warm saliva lubrication in a downwards and upwards direction spiral optional, is heinous, deplorable, unruly, crude, and frankly? unbecoming of a forum staff member. Now since I too have half jokingly praised Suor, for undoubtedly being a decent and mind you respectful staff member, should your insult extend toward me? we will not stand this. Keep in mind Gretar recently made a demotion thread and it is not too late to update it, and also I'm still typing for some reason let's end this bull shit paragraph here. 

This was actually the highlight of My morning.

• Upvote 1

Tbh I cant even imagine who could fill their positions now. Couple server supports are needed for sure. Next mod should probably be killbob and well jblind has already managed to get a movement #jblind4demote going on yell so he meets all administrator reqs

• Upvote 1

At the end of the day it's up to Gretar and I who we promote. We thoroughly check out potential new promotions and go with the flow. 

At the end of the day Gretar and I have a business to run... As much as I miss Yoobs he no longer fits in our business plan. New promotions will happen once the new client is released. That's all I'm saying for now.  

P.S Smackd is taking my position until my current circumstances change.

R.I.P Mum.

• Upvote 5