- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Xex

Farewell Roat

Summer is nearing, and i'm going to college this fall. I won't be able to play Roat  or use the forums for the next 2-4 months due to studying math/physics (Reason why I haven't been so active lately). I might be back in around August-September when I've finished preparing for my freshmen year. If I don't come back by then, then it means that I've forgotten about Roat and I was successful in my studies. Hope you guys have a great summer and enjoy the new client. I'd like to pay tribute to a few players on this server before I go.

Allow me to make some cringe worthy sarcastic remarks before I go

Killbob: (Actual photograph)

image.png

Thank you for being my Gilbert when no one else could. (What's eating Gilbert movie reference)

Jblind:  You wear the most iconic jays, yet have no eye sight to see them. Your helper must be godly Jays of the blind. 

Smackd: Yoobs fanboy, but a good man.

Yoobs: I may have accidently asked "What's the most you've swapped osrs/roat", on osrs once and you logged off because you thought that you were going to get banned. I lol every time i think about it. No regrets.

Tupac: Amazing forum staff. Literally see you on forums every time i check it. Very active. Great man ily.

Salad: nice client m8.

Arun: Nice sig. 

pyd: nice alt.

hatcx: *cough*

xee: kys

I love you guys, roat got me through a lot of shit when I needed it and now that i'm well again i feel that it's holding me back. Thank you for creating this server Gretar.

If i forgot to mention you i'm sorry. 

• Upvote 4

Cya mate, good luck in studies.

I've come back today after 9 months, so I'm sure you'll be back :)

• Upvote 1

You should of fucking regretted that u little shit lmfao, respect though, you have the strongest strain of autism i've ever experienced in my life. I hope college goes okay for you, i'm off to Uni in September (which is college but for England)!

16 hours ago, Xex said:

Summer is nearing, and i'm going to college this fall. I won't be able to play Roat  or use the forums for the next 2-4 months due to studying math/physics (Reason why I haven't been so active lately). I might be back in around August-September when I've finished preparing for my freshmen year. If I don't come back by then, then it means that I've forgotten about Roat and I was successful in my studies. Hope you guys have a great summer and enjoy the new client. I'd like to pay tribute to a few players on this server before I go.

Allow me to make some cringe worthy sarcastic remarks before I go

Killbob: (Actual photograph)

image.png

Thank you for being my Gilbert when no one else could. (What's eating Gilbert movie reference)

Jblind:  You wear the most iconic jays, yet have no eye sight to see them. Your helper must be godly Jays of the blind. 

Smackd: Yoobs fanboy, but a good man.

Yoobs: I may have accidently asked "What's the most you've swapped osrs/roat", on osrs once and you logged off because you thought that you were going to get banned. I lol every time i think about it. No regrets.

Tupac: Amazing forum staff. Literally see you on forums every time i check it. Very active. Great man ily.

Salad: nice client m8.

Arun: Nice sig. 

pyd: nice alt.

hatcx: *cough*

xee: kys

I love you guys, roat got me through a lot of shit when I needed it and now that i'm well again i feel that it's holding me back. Thank you for creating this server Gretar.

If i forgot to mention you i'm sorry. 

GEEEEEEET THE FUCK OUTTa HeRE go do some pre study