#SPARTANS DAY OUT 2 - THE CLOSURE OF RENEGADES II (MAX KILLS)

As you all know this shit team has been talking the most on the forums recently with their little kill pics of nsers in pre set kits on their day out threads, after beating down on their members at EdgePvp they got gassed and called us to Easts and this was the outcome

3b4ae67bd3229920b6addffd258aca5b.png

They're going to deny he's a member because that's what they resulted to as soon as he died (which just shows how weak your team is), but we've been watching closely and he tbs/falls in and goes on every pk trip with them and not to mention the fact his application is on their recruitment thread.

Only moments later my guy caught Hiders lurking around Edge and you already know what happened

3e3bdd46be7961c3a9bb0aee371f9c2f.png

After they got cleared from Easts one of our members caught the most verbal clown on RoatPkz g unit member givenchy trying to pk at Gorillas and this happened:

2ac53d2f8802e56d9a981767a115324b.png

Loot:

e925740a20915ed9eda56619e6a18fb9.png

And obviously the team puts in work even when most are offline

bb267e5b1607cbec831ca40b6695f764.png

Big S/O to my nigga Khalil

Part 3 coming soon, stay posted!

Edited by Why Gg
  • Upvote 4
16 minutes ago, Tribrid said:

none of these were gmaul kills? lol

If you go to your previous thread, on the very first picture you can see a gmaul being equipped, and you can't see HOW you got the kill in any of ur other pics except for on Givenchy girl so I'll just assume it's the same for every kill

4 minutes ago, Alt said:

If you go to your previous thread, on the very first picture you can see a gmaul being equipped, and you can't see HOW you got the kill in any of ur other pics except for on Givenchy girl so I'll just assume it's the same for every kill

well they werent want proof post again and i'll upload the automatic screenshots(where u see the death hit)

edit: stop asslicking btw  @SmokeyMontana told me he wouldnt accept u even if he had 0 members 

Edited by Tribrid
18 minutes ago, Tribrid said:

well they werent want proof post again and i'll upload the automatic screenshots(where u see the death hit)

edit: stop asslicking btw  @SmokeyMontana told me he wouldnt accept u even if he had 0 members 

Sulking in your denial because you know I'm right you useless clown

Your entire team relies on ags-gmaul combo up at gorillas (should remind you of some people)

Shook niggas scared to go past lvl 30 talking to me like either one of u shitters have any clan exp in general (2017 roat pkz hybrids)

Also my application was an obvious joke I'd never collide with a spastic like Smokey and let a clueless fuck with a dog leash tied around his neck be my leader

25 minutes ago, Alt said:

Sulking in your denial because you know I'm right you useless clown

Your entire team relies on ags-gmaul combo up at gorillas (should remind you of some people)

Shook niggas scared to go past lvl 30 talking to me like either one of u shitters have any clan exp in general (2017 roat pkz hybrids)

Also my application was an obvious joke I'd never collide with a spastic like Smokey and let a clueless fuck with a dog leash tied around his neck be my leader

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor didnt read lol

• Upvote 1

I mean we're playing roat pkz anything is possible , I've seen 50+ bolts through prayer on roat but like I said gz on a max kill on roat pkz like I take that game serious anyway it's for begginers learning to pk based on the skill level mechanics & some things I see done by pkers :) 

• Upvote 2