Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Sign in to follow this  
Pot Nooodle

Its just to much banter

Recommended Posts

why u posting getting baited and 1-0'd:thinking:

On 2017-5-13 at 10:31 PM, pkmafia8 said:

 because u were on the lure list. 

Edited by GORILLAS

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

are u blind or do u not see him using lever 

you could of tbed him before he started recording since he had used a brew already, ur acting as if its okay that u retards didn't tb him

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Xbrzh said:

you could of tbed him before he started recording since he had used a brew already, ur acting as if its okay that u retards didn't tb him

? he was supposed to get frozen near the bank but on roatpkz if som1s in combat and u go to attk him you just stop moving lmfao 

happy ur celebrating with him tho gl on merge @Xbrzh

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

11 brews to 50s and halfway out when u reached bats, whats this video supposed to show other than your shit tanking skills and luck xD

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

? he was supposed to get frozen near the bank but on roatpkz if som1s in combat and u go to attk him you just stop moving lmfao 

happy ur celebrating with him tho gl on merge @Xbrzh

just admit you lot fucked up by not tbing him lmao

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

just admit you lot fucked up by not tbing him lmao

Good tactic sucking his dick so he wont kill u again

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, genj said:

Good tactic sucking his dick so he wont kill u again

lool who are u even talking to ur either high af or just retarded af

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Xbrzh said:

lool who are u even talking to ur either high af or just retarded af

Im typing to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Share this post


Link to post

 We had like only 1 number up on u, plus I dc'ed mid way through making even numbers? Just coz ur boys scattered and logged immediately, leaving u to the flaws in roat. 

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

just admit you lot fucked up by not tbing him lmao

lol legit proving u never pked above 30 wildy in ur life -.- so cringe that u would even speak on this topic

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

lol legit proving u never pked above 30 wildy in ur life -.- so cringe that u would even speak on this topic

"Why didn't u 'loT!!!' tb him while he was at agility course!!!!!!! HADURRRRR BRIDDER MAGE BANK PKER HADURRRRRR!!!!!!"

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

imagine getting so reduced that u forced 2 merge with gunit :joy:  :noose: 

no one merged with g unit though:joy::joy::joy:

smh u niggas are so clueless imagine planning it for 3-4 weeks and you didnt even get to tb him:joy::noose:

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

imagine getting so reduced that u forced 2 merge with gunit :joy:  :noose: 

g unit doesn't even play roatpkz idk why u so obssesed with us

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...