OSRS Nerfs

Zulrah should have been nerfed but not too that extent

Serp helm is fucked. No use tbh. Wasn't that overpowered that it needed to be nerfed to that extent.

Void I understand but was only op like the 60-90 cmb bracket. Should make it so elite void or higher cmb void is still worthwhile.

They saying its to keep the game balanced for years to come which I understand but gotta think how they making the game currently to play

Edited by GORILLAS
11 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Thoughts on Void Range nerfed, Zulrah drops nerfed, Serp helm nerfed, dropped items instantly appearing in Wildy. But hey there is a map now!

Hope we don't get nerfed items on here.............

Void range nerf should've only been done in PVP or they should make elite void give the full bonus.

Serp helm should of kept the strength bonus but had the venom nerfed as it was extremely OP.

Dropped items IDC.

Zulrah needed to be nerfed, as much as it pains me to say that, it was going to happen anyway! But Jagex went the completely wrong way around it they complain about it being OP for shark drops and stuff (which it is and especially in comparison with shark fishing) but they also need to buff things like shark fishing, all they did was listen to emotional reddit users rather than people with any sense.

Map is cool but the icon representing your player is disgusting!

5 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Void range nerf should've only been done in PVP or they should make elite void give the full bonus.

Serp helm should of kept the strength bonus but had the venom nerfed as it was extremely OP.

Dropped items IDC.

Zulrah needed to be nerfed, as much as it pains me to say that, it was going to happen anyway! But Jagex went the completely wrong way around it they complain about it being OP for shark drops and stuff (which it is and especially in comparison with shark fishing) but they also need to buff things like shark fishing, all they did was listen to emotional reddit users rather than people with any sense.

Map is cool but the icon representing your player is disgusting!

Should've never been this OP to begin with, ruined prices on a lot of supplies.