RoatPkz Titles

Titles:

• Make them visible on the left side of your name in the chatbox. It's pointless spending Pkp and not being able to see your own title.
  • Add different colours for certain titles like "God of War", it costs 2.5m It should be at least in a different colour compared to the other titles like "Lord" which is 10k.
  • Remove the [$]

Support on remove the dollar sign.

Support on make it appear in chatbox.

Eh diff colour? I guess so, give the rich people a little hapiness :D. Perhaps purple? :P

And I swear Lord is like 1k, not 10? :o

1k ticket, 10k in items.

I agree with most except the dollar sign, how else would I know if someone was a donor?  Asking them to yell is inefficient. It could be upgraded by changing the color for super donors. 

Why do you need to know if they're a donor anyway :P 

Edited by Why Gg

yeah it will actually you dumb reject. think about it

You don't have to insult me... Calm down Pedro.

And no it won't, if you've actually played other servers with titles they barely take up any space :)

I think you don't understand what I'm trying to say.

I'm not asking for your title to be shown in the actual chatbox where everyone is talking to one another. I'm talking about the space you type in, your title should appear on the left side of your name, e.g. "Lord" Why Gg: *

I think you don't understand what I'm trying to say.

I'm not asking for your title to be shown in the actual chatbox where everyone is talking to one another. I'm talking about the space you type in, your title should appear on the left side of your name, e.g. "Lord" Why Gg: *

be clear in future :old_smile: