dumb mexican yute

Just now, sophia said:

Dont be mad cuz i 6-0 u bridding and not on tabs 

Lol you killed me month's ago and still brag about it too this day, Two day's ago you killed me twice as I mentioned while we were fighting that I was lagging because I had Osrs opened and I was training, 1st fight you get a lucky 60 spec on me after constant bashing you left and right, Out switching etc, Then second fight I clicked on osrs to make sure I wasn't dying and u killed me again before I could click on Roat pkz to continue fighting you. Congratulations obsessed freak glad to know your keeping score when I could care less about killing you because your nothing special and no one to me lmfao, :)

Stop trying to fit in and make beef, Having beef with anyone over a game is not my intentions so if you're going to flame just do it in-game instead of trying to act like a child on the forum's when I was trying to be nice.

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Lol you killed me month's ago and still brag about it too this day, Two day's ago you killed me twice as I mentioned while we were fighting that I was lagging because I had Osrs opened and I was training, 1st fight you get a lucky 60 spec on me after constant bashing you left and right, Out switching etc, Then second fight I clicked on osrs to make sure I wasn't dying and u killed me again before I could click on Roat pkz to continue fighting you. Congratulations obsessed freak glad to know your keeping score when I could care less about killing you because your nothing special and no one to me lmfao, :)

Stop trying to fit in and make beef, Having beef with anyone over a game is not my intentions so if you're going to flame just do it in-game instead of trying to act like a child on the forum's when I was trying to be nice.

To have beef on a game your oponnent has to be able to compete

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, sophia said:

To have beef on a game your oponnent has to be able to compete

Made you tab 7 times while staff risking without making me tab once today lmfao, Fantom can vouch caus he was there, When I try u can't compete sorry bud 

3 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Tell him Beans

K

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Made you tab 7 times while staff risking without making me tab once today lmfao, Fantom can vouch caus he was there, When I try u can't compete sorry bud 

K

Who gives a shit Bout tabs im 6-0 on u in kills bridding and 1-0 on tribriding for max wyd

41 minutes ago, sophia said:

Who gives a shit Bout tabs im 6-0 on u in kills bridding and 1-0 on tribriding for max wyd

6-0? But I've killed you lmfao what exactly are you trying to prove 😂😂😂also where are you making up these scores? I haven't fought you in months besides the last two Two fights the other day, and I don't tribrid at all, I rarely do so that's not even anything to brag about. 

( u do realize ur arguing with me on a topic with a kill pic of you... lmfao cmon now retard wise up ) 

Also u say who gives a shit about tabs and then say I can't compete which makes no sense cause your tabbing cause u can't compete lmfao idiot 

Just now, Matt said:

6-0? But I've killed you lmfao what exactly are you trying to prove 😂😂😂also where are you making up these scores? I haven't fought you in months besides the last two Two fights the other day, and I don't tribrid at all, I rarely do so that's not even anything to brag about. 

( u do realize ur arguing with me on a topic with a kill pic of you... lmfao cmon now retard wise up ) 

Also u say who gives a shit about tabs and then say I can't compete which makes no sense cause your tabbing cause u can't compete lmfao idiot 

Post a kill pic of me and i shut up im proving that im better then and who give a shit Bout my killpic its g unit lol

3 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Indias actually quite an up and coming country, also I was born in the UK so why should I not be talking. U still avoided sending me your irl after I said let's both post it 😊

I have already seen ur irl, it isnt something u should be proud of.

Edited by pkmafia8
22 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

549959e2e7f1481292f83af3f15cd4bc.png

09161daedd5e49e2818bb7804576977f.png

These are recent 2 max sets on u. I have more max sets on u but they are old killpics

Now u have seen the killpics would u consider to drop this discussion?

Arun you're actual trash you plank to us way to often, and you were calling smokey 'dead weight' when he hasn't died to us for max but you have twice and probably more times.