Beyond retard game

just take the death lmfao. always excuses with all of yous; 21 on melee pray ok.

when i died after being crashed, ( i died due to gate being glitched @ axe hut ) wouldnt allow me to go through, but i didnt say a word cos so what lmfao, just take it

every death yous have had, has always had an excuse?

Just now, Freebies said:

just take the death lmfao. always excuses with all of yous; 21 on melee pray ok.

when i died after being crashed, ( i died due to gate being glitched @ axe hut ) wouldnt allow me to go through, but i didnt say a word cos so what lmfao, just take it

every death yous have had, has always had an excuse?

Did u look at the clip?

Just now, Freebies said:

claws to gmaul , 2nd spec being the gmaul went off after melee pray -21

U gonna act like the fact the 41 and 21 happening on the same tick had no influence on me dying? 61 on prayer (essentially)

The way you just replied is as if the interaction was normal "claws to g maul" (no delay on the g maul!). Don't you think it would make ur stance more solid if u acted like something happened vs acting like it was normal?

Idk spammed ur brews as much as u could. Didn't matter that claws delay gmaul on this server, so that the 41 and 21 stacked. 

Say it was a claw gmaul, without the 41 delay, u would have been left with 5hp.

5hp + a possible brew sip before next gmaul smack would take u to 21 with a 21 smack finish

Probs affected glory out 

Edited by GORILLAS
Just now, GORILLAS said:

Idk spammed ur brews as much as u could. Didn't matter that claws delay gmaul on this server, so that the 41 and 21 stacked. 

Say it was a claw gmaul, without the 41 delay, u would have been left with 5hp.

5hp + a possible brew sip before next gmaul smack would take u to 21 with a 21 smack finish

Would've known I was at 5 hp and would've had an entire tick to glory though

Edited by Kihfan55