hiders wuu2 lmao

??? are you some sort of fucking braindead spastic? thats obviously not me you ape looking freak. also i have no idea why ur even trying to claim your frontline you most defiantly don't have access to fl ts and never will, bit embarrasing of you to say come to ts when ur not even on fl memberlist or in ts u spastic. but yh thats not me 

1 minute ago, Hiders said:

??? are you some sort of fucking braindead spastic? thats obviously not me you ape looking freak. also i have no idea why ur even trying to claim your frontline you most defiantly don't have access to fl ts and never will, bit embarrasing of you to say come to ts when ur not even on fl memberlist or in ts u spastic. but yh thats not me 

hiders wuu2 lmao

18 minutes ago, Hiders said:

you seem a bit heated about an account that isn't yours being posed on a randoms forums account

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Matt said:

That's hickory do not hiders lmfao... 

snitch

1 hour ago, Hiders said:

these guys dont even have fl ts tho looooooool funny guys : p

4 hours ago, Hiders said:

did i ask u fat redneck ? 

bitch don't try your pointless little flames on me you random as fuck retard acting like your anyone, you legit joined like a year or two ago and you barely ever log in and if you do your hiding on an alt from people because your a bitch, don't start lying to flame me because you're upset some random put your bitch ass alt on blast useless piece of shit, go join smokey and omar in the random edge pkers club bunch of space wasters 

6 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

bitch don't try your pointless little flames on me you random as fuck retard acting like your anyone, you legit joined like a year or two ago and you barely ever log in and if you do your hiding on an alt from people because your a bitch, don't start lying to flame me because you're upset some random put your bitch ass alt on blast useless piece of shit, go join smokey and omar in the random edge pkers club bunch of space wasters 

LOL u sound abit angry there have a lil 5 min breather before you tired yourself out, for 1 I think your abit lost on what's happening on the roat clanning community as smoke& Omar don't even pk together. I hardly ever reply to retards like you but your reply was kinda funny for a depressed virgin ngl :) you can pm me on 07 or roat if you'd like to lose your small bank but I'll be happy to take it off you np! You should come ts & talk instead of typing lol 

3 hours ago, Hiders said:

LOL u sound abit angry there have a lil 5 min breather before you tired yourself out, for 1 I think your abit lost on what's happening on the roat clanning community as smoke& Omar don't even pk together. I hardly ever reply to retards like you but your reply was kinda funny for a depressed virgin ngl :) you can pm me on 07 or roat if you'd like to lose your small bank but I'll be happy to take it off you np! You should come ts & talk instead of typing lol 

first off i always sound like i'm mad idc how you take my words but no one is upset about you getting an alt outed you emotional little barbie princess, second calling someone you don't know over the internet depressed and a virgin nice jokes, points for originality. and everyone knows they don't pk together doesn't make them any less of a waste of space like yourself and also talking about your bank on an rsps? first off L0000000000000000000l second off don't talk about my bank you obviously have no clue how much my bank is lmfao :joy: and you still use team speak i don't even have to rag on you about that it does it by its self, i'm done here though i shamed you enough for one post anything further you can bring to me in game, have fun replying to me like the clueless spastic you are.

17 hours ago, HICK0RY said:

@ml gudi you are beyond clueless, just stop😂😂😂😂😂

legit no one ever talks to you including me for obvious reasons don't tag me you inactive monkey, out here begging for bananas and attention acting like anyone cares about your pointless comment :joy::joy::joy::joy: [ see i can do that too doesn't make me any funnier either ]

Edited by ml gudi
butt cheeks
2 hours ago, ml gudi said:

legit no one ever talks to you including me for obvious reasons don't tag me you inactive monkey, out here begging for bananas and attention acting like anyone cares about your pointless comment :joy::joy::joy::joy: [ see i can do that too doesn't make me any funnier either ]

thanks for proving my point ':joy::joy::joy::joy:' funny pkers cape 20min ragger

22 hours ago, HICK0RY said:

thanks for proving my point ':joy::joy::joy::joy:' funny pkers cape 20min ragger

if your point was looking retarded congrats you hit the nail on the head, and i love how all my fans quote me on posts because they crave my attention c:

18 hours ago, Craig said:

Miles n josh he's just some shitter who seeks attention the kid nearly killed himself irl cause I bullied him that bad 😂😂😂😂 allow him before he's on suicide watch with Calvin 

you legit first have no clue what your talking about and second why are you piping up when you STILL avoid me in the wild like the nobody you are don't speak until your not afraid to lose your ks to me when you can learn to nh and not avoid "some shitter who nearly killed himself" i think it's funny you think 1 your of any importance for me to even consider taking my life LOOL or that i would in general and two that you think your anyone on this game anymore it's a rsps stop trying to be on top of the food chain when your obviously on the bottom you brid monkey go back to hiding at ::brid on the rare chances you actually log in to try to stay relevant for some reason little wannabe attention seeker on some hickory shit over here keep fan boying the only kids who actually like you anymore.

50 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

if your point was looking retarded congrats you hit the nail on the head, and i love how all my fans quote me on posts because they crave my attention c:

You are some pkers cape edge random😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂shut the fuck and pm deeZenuts for smoke 

2 minutes ago, HICK0RY said:

You are some pkers cape edge random😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂shut the fuck and pm deeZenuts for smoke 

you act like using that cape is a bad thing L00l are uok? this is roats it legit doesn't matter what i nh in you wanna try and flame people for what they wear and where THE WHOLE SERVER pks go back to osrs where you are and will always be a random, oh and keep quoting me i love when my fans love me c: ignorant omar jr

4 minutes ago, HICK0RY said:

Random don't fucking speak to me clueless rsps guy

PM4sSMOKE

lmfao keep calling me a random because that's the only insult you can come up with and it's false because you joined wayyyy after me lmfao but keep lying i love hearing lies because apparently everyone on here has to lie about me in order to flame me do some research then come back if you find anything better to flame me with you bk randy acting like your anyone on here :joy: 

Edited by ml gudi
  • JBLIND locked this topic