Much Needed!

Hey so ive been playing roat for half a year and i have noticed that there is many new players everyday and alot of new donators. I am sure I am not alone when I say that dzone needs an expansion because there is always no room for anyone new to come in and farm the npcs. I am also suggesting a pk teleport that is ONLY for 1 defence pures. Many of us are bothered by zerkers and void rangers when we simply want to fight other pures. I thnk this is an important command to add because the fact that people get 40 defence and 85 hp to fight at level 92 ruins the entire pure pking community. If you want to ONLY fight 1 defence pures it should definitely be an option. Thanks Hope i get many supporters with these suggestions because many people aside from me think they need to be added in-game as well.

• Upvote 2
7 hours ago, Sage fest said:

Lmfao who remembers that dungeon donor thread? l0l top great roat ideas that never happened. 

Whoever mans made that pulled out all the stops, detailed maps, locations, drops, etc. 

5 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

Pretty sure it was @Pedro

Yeh that was me lol. never happened in the end and I doubt it will ever be added.

• Upvote 1