Best football/soccer player of the world? And why?

Let's go boys, no flame or I'll get my boy @Tupac to never let you post a thing again.

Not in order, nor I care about their positions on the fields.

For me personally the best footballers have already retired such as: (Henry, fat Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Del Piero, Roy Makaay, Samuel Eto'o, Didier Drogba, Ruud V. Nistelrooy, Arjen Robben (Bad luck if it weren't for his injuries man would've easily keep up), Dennis Bergkamp, Michael Ballack, Xavi I could go further but :).

If I were to be honest though I'll go for Cristiano Ronaldo, been following the lad since his MCU times and always tried to copy his style of playing football in real life. He's proved his worth in every angle I can think of, man was topscorer of the CL for several years also for his rivalry with 'Messi' I think it's complete bullshit made up by the fans since they're very different players.

Cristiano+Ronaldo+Real+Madrid+v+FC+Zuric

23 minutes ago, SWAGMASTER said:

ronaldinho is the best player to ever exist, no more talk cr7 fanboy.

It seems like you didn't understand the true purpose of this topic. And by the ways how you're talking like you've obviously only followed Ronaldinho throughout youtube video's I assume? :D