cant blame attack in ldn on muslims

All these terrorists claiming to be Muslim don't know the basic ass rule suicide and murder is a sin? they're deluded uneducated puppes led by cowards who want these "martyrs" to be hated by the world so Muslims everywhere can be religiously persecuted. Thus having to rely on said jihad propaganda. The cycle can be broken by setting up a foundation of education age of the art schools in these theocratic countries. Stressing blood family bonds so fathers wouldn't stone their daughters for getting raped or having sex outside marriage, over tribal or religious scholar mentors to brainwash these adolescents. It would also help if the US and other countries would stop invading, rather facilitate and train the respective countries military. Saves Us soldiers lives, and the very people they claim to help, can't hide among the populace if the army is your own country man.

Edited by Sage fest
  • Upvote 2

The very first article I read said your prime minister was ruling it a possible act of terror before she had any facts.

I'm not saying there is any conspiracy or to say that this was all set up by your government. I'm saying she is talking very loosely and dangerously and how muslims are treated as citizens could change by her words. 

The balance of determining what is the doing of ISIS is impossible to me. If someone were to stab their toe on a piece of wood and die from some kind of complication ISIS would take responsibility, they always do

Edited by Kihfan55

First and foremost, RIP to all the victims of these terrible attacks and my sincere condolences go out to all of their families. 

On another note, I can't help but feel sorry for my Muslim friends as it puts many of them in an uncomfortable position. With groups like ISIS bastardizing what Islam actually stands for, a growing hatred/fear of muslims is developing in the Western World. I think it's important that people really step back and take into account that there are over 1 billion muslims on this planet, most that preach peace.

I myself am a Catholic, but does that make me a pedophile because of the crimes committed by some? I would certainly hope not. I do not identify with the crimes committed by those priests and catholic brothers, and I see no reason as to why I should be connected to them. Why's it any different for muslims? I see SO many members of the muslim community rallying together to speak out against these horrible atrocities, and to help in whatever way they can.

Educate yourselves, is all i'm sayin'. 

• Upvote 5