How does the world view Islam in 2017

First thread in the new board :kappa: (thnx @John)

After the two recent acts of suspected (one being definite in regards to who the public view as the coporates) terror attacks in the U.K. how does the world view Islam and it's believers? 

I understand this can be insensitive to our Islamic community members, but I think it's all healthy and is a decent way for those whom care to express how they feel to do so (ofc feel free to say you're offended by this topic if you are)

Since we are blessed enough to have a multicultural community, and most people have a somewhat decent idea of what's going on, I'd like to ask what the feelings are coming from your countries? Perhaps let people know your political affiliations (liberal/conservative) or whatever social beliefs you have so people can identify who you may associate with.

I'll start

I'm from New York City (that's in the U.S @raja kredre) and I would say the general feeling of our ~9 million people is tolerant. I live in practically the hood (moving from the South to NYC is $$$$$$) and I would say my neighbors are probably the least tolerant of the entire city. I visit all of my city (except the Bronx-I don't want to die lol) and I would break it down to this; there's 5 boroughs and all of them are slightly different

Queens (me) - tolerant in the inner part, lesser in the more urban neighborhoods. I've heard things such as "go back to where you belong" because a guy smelled bad on a bus

Brooklyn - probably the most intolerent, practically racist. There's very few muslims and there's definitely a reason for that

Staten Island - A lot of muslims, 2nd most populous borough from eye test. Very tolerant

Manhattan - most muslims, and most socially progressive borough so the most tolerant by far

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long Island - 40% Italian 40% white lol, personally never seen a Muslim here so I can't say how they would act

As for my government and the rest of my country, I would say it is split about 60/40 for tolerance. Most people are against my Presidents proposed travel ban but there is a faction who are encouraged to support it after the recent events in the U.K. 

Your thoughts? 

(feel free to critique any opinion I made)

Edited by Kihfan55

Although I don't think any religion is necessarily progressive - I feel like Islam is especially backwards and doesn't have a place in modern society. Islam demands respect and tolerance in society, all whilst condemning people who do not follow their beliefs, but because they are still a minority in the UK, nobody is allowed to say a bad word about them without fear of being branded racist.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all the terrorists that seem to be doing these attacks are Muslim.

There are over 3000 people (majority of which are Muslims) on the UK gov watch list. They should be deported to a country that supports their backwards beliefs like Syria or Iran. They have no place in a modern, progressive, tolerant society of people who want to live together peacefully

tl:dr - Muslims are backwards

Here are some interesting statistics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

You can see how the data correlates with invasions, and as the years go by the world becomes more hyper connected through technology. Hence more reliable data, better propaganda, etc. 

Then you have this FBI study done between 1980-2005 of terrorist attacks. http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

Tldr: Most terrorist attacks on us soil were done by non Muslims. 

In some regards and aspects of Muslim theocratic countries some of the ideals they have is medieval as fuck, where as Christianity already went through the stage of basically being complete dicks, such as the Salem witch trials, the Spanish inquisition, the many fucking protestant and catholic wars, shit Mary queen of Scotts/Elizabeth I. 

Notice how any time a 1st world country gets attacked by Islamic terrorists, it's "oh no, how ghastly of these barbarians", but the wiki links I provided above shows this pretty much happens every day in other countries. That's because we are just able to connect to people at our home base, and we have the nonchalant attitude of, "well it's their fault for being born in a shit whole country", the 24/7 media coverage of said attacks doesn't help either to alleviate the notion that some lives are worth more than others. As you can see from the terrorist incidents in 2017, only one of those countries happens to be in Europe (UK). 

• Upvote 4

Man this shouldn't even be worth arguing about @Kihfan55 you're better than this Jake. ISIS is created to create chaos among whole humankind it's pretty obvious. Tell me why the fuck would a muslim bomb 'Medina, Mekka'?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/medina-bombing-attack-prophets-mosque-live-latest-suicide-bomber-saudi-arabia-a7119671.html,

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36706761

Don't let the media tell you what to believe boys. IMO whole internet should be illegal for like a month of 2 and you'll see that ISIS attacks would decrease.

Trust

Edited by Mike
  • Upvote 2

I live in Sweden, the country that has allowed more refugees in than any other country since a few years back, and most of these refugees are muslims, many of them COULD be ISIS recruiters or terror attack executers, how can you decide who is and who isn't? I'd wish for every single one to be sent back

We had a terror attack in Stockholm (the capital city) as well not too long ago that was preformed by a muslim. I live in Malmö and we had one here to but it haven't been talked about so much, ISIS threw a bomb in a shia mosque (ISIS claim to be sunni) but luckily nobody was injured. You can't blame every muslim for what's happening around a world but islam is to blame as the Quran says that these type of actions are approved by "Allah"

I can only give Swedes opinion about muslims, and non-muslims here think thst the entire religion is a joke and islam with all its followers should be eradicated, however, Sweden is FILLED with muslims

I personally think Islam is just a bullshit ass religion that gives people the wrong idea of life. I have muslim friends who say "I wish I could go to Syria so that I can go to heaven" or "I wish I died during prayer or someone killed me because Allah says I go to heaven immediately" people are not giving a fuck about their lives because they get promised stuff by some imaginary figure.

3 minutes ago, Alt said:

I live in Sweden, the country that has allowed more refugees in than any other country since a few years back, and most of these refugees are muslims, many of them COULD be ISIS recruiters or terror attack executers, how can you decide who is and who isn't? I'd wish for every single one to be sent back

d8f61b1b0da14f438caac0799cd738d8.png

Yo stop blabbering bullshit if you have no idea what you're talking about it's not the first time you've done the same thing man you live in your own little world. Stop tryna fit in like seriously lmao ;).

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Alt said:

We had a terror attack in Stockholm (the capital city) as well not too long ago that was preformed by a muslim. I live in Malmö and we had one here to but it haven't been talked about so much, ISIS threw a bomb in a shia mosque (ISIS claim to be sunni) but luckily nobody was injured. You can't blame every muslim for what's happening around a world but islam is to blame as the Quran says that these type of actions are approved by "Allah"

I can only give Swedes opinion about muslims, and non-muslims here think thst the entire religion is a joke and islam with all its followers should be eradicated, however, Sweden is FILLED with muslims

I personally think Islam is just a bullshit ass religion that gives people the wrong idea of life. I have muslim friends who say "I wish I could go to Syria so that I can go to heaven" or "I wish I died during prayer or someone killed me because Allah says I go to heaven immediately" people are not giving a fuck about their lives because they get promised stuff by some imaginary figure.

No such actions you mentioned are approved by Allah.

“Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)

• Upvote 5

Just now, Mike said:

d8f61b1b0da14f438caac0799cd738d8.png

Yo stop blabbering bullshit if you have no idea what you're talking about it's not the first time you've done the same thing man you live in your own little world. Stop tryna fit in like seriously lmao ;).

You're obsessed with me, you just had to say something in order to get my attention, you also completely missed my point

Since the topic is about Islam and muslims, you cannot compare muslim countries taking in their own kind, to Sweden giving azyl in donkeys like you. We've let in people from the four countries in that picture, aka your own kind, dirty muslims who first create a war-zone and then act like victims all the sudden and beg for help like little snakes. Please stop quoting me you have nothing to do on this thread it's about muslims, unless you want to share your opinion about your disgusting religion (Islam) then leave.

All of the four above either are war-zones as of right now, or will be in the future, and do you really mean a person running from a war-zone to another, is seeking for help in that country? Please EXPLAIN what you mean by this picture

12 minutes ago, Alt said:

I live in Malmö and we had one here to but it haven't been talked about so much, ISIS threw a bomb in a shia mosque (ISIS claim to be sunni) but luckily nobody was injured. 

Doesn't Malmo have like no-go zones now

5 minutes ago, Estimated said:

“Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)

"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" 

Trying to defend your imaginary God while not even knowing the full story

"Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward

Edited by Alt

6 minutes ago, Estimated said:

But then u get stuff that radacalists beleive in like this

"Apostasy, or leaving the faith, is a very controversial issue in the Muslim world and experts say the majority of scholars believe it is punishable by death."

A lot f people have the idea that it's Islam vs everyone because of media coverage, people don't realise that this is just a war. They are doing these attacks to fight back for what is happening in other countries. It's exactly the same as when German planes would fly over and drop bombs just this is done differently.

Simply; we bomb them, they attack us

they attack us, we bomb them;

Pro-Islamic State social media users claimed the London attacks were revenge for the RAF’s "love from Manchester" air strike, according to the Site intelligence monitoring group.

A photograph emerged last week of an RAF bomb with the message “love from Manchester” written on it. It was on its way to strike Isil targets in Syria.

One Twitter user, who was retweeted by the Site director, posted the image and wrote: "This is your merchandise and tonight we responded."

that is exactly what is happening rn, it's not because Allah is telling them to it is retaliation the same way we are not attacking them because god is telling us to or whatever other beliefs there are 

4 hours ago, GORILLAS said:

But then u get stuff that radacalists beleive in like this

"Apostasy, or leaving the faith, is a very controversial issue in the Muslim world and experts say the majority of scholars believe it is punishable by death."

There are radicalists within every religion that will also believe in this.

Edited by Xbrzh

This @Alt retard is such an egoist if he would were to live in Amsterdam man would've get violated real quick it's actually sad af. It's my own fault too giving retards like you attention which you don't deserve. Denying every single fact I throw at him. Just stay in your bed room playing a gangster on Roat Pkz forums.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mike said:

This @Alt retard is such an egoist if he would were to live in Amsterdam man would've get violated real quick it's actually sad af. It's my own fault too giving retards like you attention which you don't deserve. Denying every single fact I throw at him. Just stay in your bed room playing a gangster on Roat Pkz forums.

Stop being retarded it's a debate section where you voice your opinion, if you disagree with it tell him why instead of flaming him like an idiot. You're just making yourself look dumb.

8 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

Doesn't Malmo have like no-go zones now

Yes, didn't even know about it myself until now when I looked it up, one is exactly where I live, in Rosengård

"Increased radicalization in Malmo
The muslim radical groups are becoming increasingly influential in Rosengård.Women who do not wear veil are harassed, 
new arrivals are advised not to hang out with Swedes, cultural associations are disguised religious communities, 
13-14-year-old girls are forced to give birth, boys and girls may not play together."

http://prntscr.com/ffxw3y

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

Don't go off topic and stop quoting me, share your opinion instead.

9 minutes ago, Gym Life said:

yo fking ass jew, dont lemme come to your house fking jewish, i will put that stupid ass keyboard in your throat that you cant even breath anymore jew.

with your allah, your cancer mother died irl for headtumor, you fking spastic adopted nigerian child, i will perm you 24/7 daily, day in day out night on night out morning in morning out. you will see fking kid, i will be your nightmare from now of on, you will see i dont care fking pricks that they are gonna jail me or not, i will make another ip vpn! and i will keep go and break your ass out till you get quited goodluck!

https://prnt.sc/ffxwuc

Edited by Alt

21 minutes ago, Alt said:

"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" 

Trying to defend your imaginary God while not even knowing the full story

"Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward

Can you stop cherry picking bruh. can you please quote from Quran (2:190-195)

You take a verse out of its context and ignore the previous verses and the ones after..

Quran(2:190-195), Can you please stop take verses out of context

Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.[Fighting in] the sacred month is for [aggression committed in] the sacred month, and for [all] violations is legal retribution. So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you. And fear Allah and know that Allah is with those who fear Him.And spend in the way of Allah and do not throw [yourselves] with your [own] hands into destruction [by refraining]. And do good; indeed, Allah loves the doers of good.

i have just noticed that you also use the wrong interpretations WHAT IS "Az-Zalimun" that's not even an arabic word lol 

Edited by Estimated

In 2016 US dropped 12,192 bombs alone in Syria and 12,095 in Iraq. The UK has dropped 1.2k bombs on Syria/Iraq more than any other in the coalition besides the USA. All that infrastrucuture destroyed, and the unmanned drones go back "welp, my jobs done I feel proud of my work". 

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-39598979

484 civilian casualities in Syria due to US bombing. 

Now let's define the word terrorist.

Terrorist = A person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Make of that what you will, but shit terrorism sprouts from more than just one source, while personal responsibility takes a role even though many Muslims have condemned such actions over the years and will continue to do so. It shouldn't be a surprise that Violence breeds violence. 

This is legit the mind set of the politicians waging war, it's all about currency not religion. 

Image result for we did it patrick we saved the city meme

Edited by Sage fest
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Estimated said:

Can you stop cherry picking bruh. can you please quote from Quran (2:190-195)

You take a verse out of its context and ignore the previous verses and the ones after..

Quran(2:190-195), Can you please stop take verses out of context

Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.[Fighting in] the sacred month is for [aggression committed in] the sacred month, and for [all] violations is legal retribution. So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you. And fear Allah and know that Allah is with those who fear Him.And spend in the way of Allah and do not throw [yourselves] with your [own] hands into destruction [by refraining]. And do good; indeed, Allah loves the doers of good.

I did not read any of it fyi, but I'm just guessing you're completely disagreeing with me and @GORILLAS

According to Sharia law:

Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand
Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death
Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death
Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death
A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death
A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death
A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death
A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).

A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives
A man can beat his wife for insubordination
A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.

A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Errors in Quran).
A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).

A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal".

And you support this, right?

• Upvote 1

Mike.. just stop lmao. You really are acting ridiculous, this is a debate section. You people get offended by this but all that this topic is about is speaking about your religion and what you guys TRUTHFULLY believe in.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."

That's just 3 quotes, your book non-stop talks about violence and murder. I mean this isn't a lie and there's no need to get agitated about it, the Quran is what you believe in. Pretty crazy to me.. then again almost any religion is. But to these extents? No lol.. not in my opinion, Islam is over the top.

I understand that there are extremists as well, in any religion on this planet. It's just that Islamic extremists start pushing out ISIS terroristic shit, while the Catholic extremist will just pray that all the gays and gingers go to hell or something like that. They don't act on it as much as Islamic extremists.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

You're an atheist lmfao this sums everthing up lad you probably believe in partying/casino and hard drugs and I ain't even going off topic at all

I gave my opinion on muslims and you're immediately making up thinks that you think I do because you're sulking in your denial, AGAIN MAN DON'T QUOTE ME JUST ANSWER KIHFAN55'S QUESTION

1 minute ago, 46medalsgold said:

Mike.. just stop lmao. You really are acting ridiculous, this is a debate section. You people get offended by this but all that this topic is about is speaking about your religion and what you guys TRUTHFULLY believe in.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."

That's just 3 quotes, your book non-stop talks about violence and murder. I mean this isn't a lie and there's no need to get agitated about it, the Quran is what you believe in. Pretty crazy to me.. then again almost any religion is. But to these extents? No lol.. not in my opinion, Islam is over the top.

I understand that there are extremists as well, in any religion on this planet. It's just that Islamic extremists start pushing out ISIS terroristic shit, while the Catholic extremist will just pray that all the gays and gingers go to hell or something like that. They don't act on it as much as Islamic extremists.

Good read

2 minutes ago, Alt said:

I did not read any of it fyi, but I'm just guessing you're completely disagreeing with me and @GORILLAS

According to Sharia law:

Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand
Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death
Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death
Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death
A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death

A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death
A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death
A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).

A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives
A man can beat his wife for insubordination
A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.

A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Errors in Quran).
A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).

A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal".

And you support this, right?

Explain the errors in the Quran (a female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits)

A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist <------- ?????? can you quote from the sharia law.

Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove ADULTRY/or prove anything you seem to stress on rape like i don't get it lol <---- correction

A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist<---- ???? what u saying fam lol QUOTE and i will answer you

A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah <---- THIS IS NOT IN THE SHARIA LAW IT WAS AN "Ijtihad" basically one of the religion (islamic) scientists or a group of them came up with it, OPINIONS ARE DIFFERENT. i disagree with it btw, it has only been implemented in saudi arabia.

A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative <-- they can't be alone together in closed doors where no1 can't see them.“No man is alone with a woman but the shaytaan (Devil/Satan) is the third one present.” [Narrated by Ahmad, a2l-Tirmidhi and al-Haakim; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’ (2546) Basically to avoid ADULTRY (TO PROTECT BOTH OF THEM) but you don't seem to read between the lines bruddah.

I cba to debunk all of your accusations , JUST QUOTE FROM THE SHARIA LAW I WILL GIVE U AN ANSWER. THANK YOU stop changing topics btw xD

8 minutes ago, Estimated said:

Explain the errors in the Quran (a female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits)

A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist <------- ?????? can you quote from the sharia law.

Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove ADULTRY/or prove anything you seem to stress on rape like i don't get it lol <---- correction

A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist<---- ???? what u saying fam lol QUOTE and i will answer you

A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah <---- THIS IS NOT IN THE SHARIA LAW IT WAS AN "Ijtihad" basically one of the religion (islamic) scientists or a group of them came up with it, OPINIONS ARE DIFFERENT. i disagree with it btw, it has only been implemented in saudi arabia.

A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative <-- they can't be alone together in closed doors where no1 can't see them.“No man is alone with a woman but the shaytaan (Devil/Satan) is the third one present.” [Narrated by Ahmad, a2l-Tirmidhi and al-Haakim; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’ (2546) Basically to avoid ADULTRY (TO PROTECT BOTH OF THEM) but you don't seem to read between the lines bruddah.

I cba to debunk all of your accusations , JUST QUOTE FROM THE SHARIA LAW I WILL GIVE U AN ANSWER. THANK YOU stop changing topics btw xD

Trying your best to save your pathetic religion of terror, it's not working, now stop quoting me.

@Estimated

https://prnt.sc/ffyb8u

https://prnt.sc/ffybek

https://prnt.sc/ffybjn

https://prnt.sc/ffybyy

https://prnt.sc/ffycwo

http://prntscr.com/ffyd4t

"Please watch this arab on youtube he explains everything" Why can't you do it? :P

You were trying so hard to come at me with facts (it's all bs btw the entire religion) then link me to some arabic youtuber because you can't answer my questions, fuck outta here don't quote me

2 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

After the two recent acts of suspected (one being definite in regards to who the public view as the coporates) terror attacks in the U.K. how does the world view Islam and it's believers? 

I understand this can be insensitive to our Islamic community members, but I think it's all healthy and is a decent way for those whom care to express how they feel to do so (ofc feel free to say you're offended by this topic if you are)

Since we are blessed enough to have a multicultural community, and most people have a somewhat decent idea of what's going on, I'd like to ask what the feelings are coming from your countries? Perhaps let people know your political affiliations (liberal/conservative) or whatever social beliefs you have so people can identify who you may associate with.

I'll start

I'm from New York City (that's in the U.S @raja kredre) and I would say the general feeling of our ~9 million people is tolerant. I live in practically the hood (moving from the South to NYC is $$$$$$) and I would say my neighbors are probably the least tolerant of the entire city. I visit all of my city (except the Bronx-I don't want to die lol) and I would break it down to this; there's 5 boroughs and all of them are slightly different

Queens (me) - tolerant in the inner part, lesser in the more urban neighborhoods. I've heard things such as "go back to where you belong" because a guy smelled bad on a bus

Brooklyn - probably the most intolerent, practically racist. There's very few muslims and there's definitely a reason for that

Staten Island - A lot of muslims, 2nd most populous borough from eye test. Very tolerant

Manhattan - most muslims, and most socially progressive borough so the most tolerant by far

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long Island - 40% Italian 40% white lol, personally never seen a Muslim here so I can't say how they would act

As for my government and the rest of my country, I would say it is split about 60/40 for tolerance. Most people are against my Presidents proposed travel ban but there is a faction who are encouraged to support it after the recent events in the U.K. 

Your thoughts? 

LMFAOOOO bronx, Swear u got to be a crack head to enjoy living there shit is ugly there 

5 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

@Alt is your opinion a general consensus of Sweden? Or would you say it's different?

@Mike what about of NL

Ultimately I'd rather hear of how other countries are reacting to the recent attacks and their stance the last few years opposed to people's prejudice.. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/28/heres-how-the-world-is-responding-to-trumps-ban-on-refugees-travelers-from-7-muslim-nations/?utm_term=.fc63e0961ded 

It shows what the world leaders think of some countries, I'll try to look for more. 

1 hour ago, SmokeyMontana said:

sad 2 say extremists exist in every religion but Isis does not represent Islam just like how KKK doesnt represent Christianity

@Alt are you christian ?

As a Catholic Canadian, these 2 do NOT represent most people's attitudes in my country. I did not bother watching the video fyi

56 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

@Alt is your opinion a general consensus of Sweden? Or would you say it's different?

@Mike what about of NL

Ultimately I'd rather hear of how other countries are reacting to the recent attacks and their stance the last few years opposed to people's prejudice.. 

I'd say it's the same, most Swedes now vote for the fastest growing and racist policital party and it's the third biggest one as of right now, they if they win the, then most likely as promised refugees without azylum will be sent back immediately and it'll definitely be tougher to get in Sweden and get citizenship than it is today

Until April 2016 Sweden gave free care, money and a place to live to IS-defectors, but since then the terror-legislations have been strengthened (Sickening)

About 140 Swedish citizens have returned to Sweden from Syria, from ISIS, and 300 have joined them, in this source it also says 50 of them are reported dead.

As a Muslim myself, here are my views on the topic. 

There is no such thing as "Muslim Terrorist". You can be a Muslim, or you can be a terrorist, but you can't be both. It's like saying "Meat-eating Vegetarian", the term is an oxymoron. Killing innocents is wrong, killing yourself is wrong. Both will earn you a place in hell. So I know for a FACT these people aren't true Muslims. Anyone can say they are Muslims, have a Muslim name, but if they don't act in accordance to Islam, then they are NOT a Muslim. Just like anyone can call themselves a vegetarian, but if they eat meat then are they still vegetarian? ISIS are a fake creation, probably armed by US, to create unrest in the region, and to create an 'enemy' that can be reported in the news back home. I sometimes wonder, what is the news like in places like Syria and Iraq, is it similar to American news, except backwards (the Americans are labelled as the terrorists, blowing shit up and killing innocents).

So, to an intelligent person, (not a sheep), the question must come, WHY? What is the point of these terrorist-attacks. I have thought very deeply and I have studied world history immensely. There has been very suspicious Government activities across the globe since the late 19th- early 20th Century. Both World Wars had secret agendas, God only knows the truth behind all of them, one of them was definitely the fall of the Ottoman Islamic Empire. After this Islam has never been the same again. Because, like the Christians have a Pope, Islam too is supposed to have the Caliphate.

Unlike Christianity, Muslims won't change Islam from how it was revealed over 1400 years ago. It doesn't need "modernising" because it was created to be timeless. Western civilisation want Islam to change, or even be eradicated, which is why the media will always shine it in a negative light, and a lot of the population has been brainwashed into thinking it is a violent, evil religion that condones hatred, rape, terror, murder, etc. One specific issue I want to mention is usury (or "interest"). The rest of the world hates that Islam prohibits it, because it costs them money. That is a huge topic itself and a single reason alone why Islam "needs to be stopped".

People love to quote one or two lines from the Quran and show it as bad, but very few have read it fully, and even fewer have correctly understood it. It's all about context and if you have queries about a specific verse, do some research, everything is explained online. However, for the purposes of demonstration, I will indulge @46medalsgold with his quote: 

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

This particular verse was revealed during the Battle of Badr (the Quran was revealed a little at a time, not the whole book at once). 1000 Pagan soldiers of Makkah, during the time of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), travelled 100s miles to Madina to kill the peaceful Muslims (whose 'army' consisted 300 men). Therefore it was an inspirational verse for use when your city is invaded and you and your family's lives are at risk. Allah commanded to fight back, and they won! It can be used anytime a Muslim population is under attack from an enemy. Pretty sure every nation in the world has the same policy. Dropping bombs is going to do the same.  

Growing up I never heard of Islam being talked so badly until Sept 2001, I'm not saying there were no incidents attributed to Muslims before then, because there probably were. But that is when the ante was upped. I personally believe 9/11 and many events after were 'false-flag' attacks. A pre-text to convince the population that invading the Arab world (and replacing their leaders with Western puppets) was the right thing to do. 

What does the future hold? Well the world is turning into a bad place. We can all see this, Muslims and non-Muslims. People are unhappy everywhere. Many Americans are wishing death on their own president! It's true, can you believe it? An elected leader is condemned in a just society. I will be happy the day Jesus (AS) returns. At least this will finally unite the Muslim and Orthodox Christian (such as Greek, or Russians) brothers together. He will fix everything. I don't know if this will happen in my lifetime, but it will happen soon. Until then, enjoy yourselves.

• Upvote 7

10 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

I'll start

Your thoughts? 

meh what u try do ?

• Upvote 3

@PK Guy Hey dude not going to lie, very good response. I really am not racist towards any people and I can easily put myself into other people's shoes during issues, and your post helped me look at that quote from the Quran in a whole different perspective. I guess the way I'm looking at it shows how a good amount of people here in the US look at Islam. I live in Pennsylvania and all my friends would talk about Islam the way that I did.. maybe even with a little more racism played into the response. Also i don't trust our government at all and totally could see ISIS being some government ran shit to keep people on the edge. You never know..like you said only God would know those answers. So many things that none of us truly can believe that we know 100 percent.. it's crazy.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, 46medalsgold said:

@PK Guy Hey dude not going to lie, very good response. I really am not racist towards any people and I can easily put myself into other people's shoes during issues, and your post helped me look at that quote from the Quran in a whole different perspective. I guess the way I'm looking at it shows how a good amount of people here in the US look at Islam. I live in Pennsylvania and all my friends would talk about Islam the way that I did.. maybe even with a little more racism played into the response. Also i don't trust our government at all and totally could see ISIS being some government ran shit to keep people on the edge. You never know..like you said only God would know those answers. So many things that none of us truly can believe that we know 100 percent.. it's crazy.

I agree to an extent, but I'm pretty ignorant on the topic of governments corruption so I can't necessarily defend how I feel. Personally, I don't believe in conspiracy theories because of the never ending holes in them. I am naive enough to believe the government is better than others feel it is, but I also believe that on 9/11 killing 300 people would've had the same impact as killing the 2k. Why would the government kill 1.8k more than necessary? If for more effect, why not kill 10k? It was NYC at a point where terror was a virtual non threat

The above is pretty much my reasoning into believing ISIS is its own organization/body vs government owned plot

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

I agree to an extent, but I'm pretty ignorant on the topic of governments corruption so I can't necessarily defend how I feel. Personally, I don't believe in conspiracy theories because of the never ending holes in them. I am naive enough to believe the government is better than others feel it is, but I also believe that on 9/11 killing 300 people would've had the same impact as killing the 2k. Why would the government kill 1.8k more than necessary? If for more effect, why not kill 10k? It was NYC at a point where terror was a virtual non threat

The above is pretty much my reasoning into believing ISIS is its own organization/body vs government owned plot

Yeah I feel you man. I just started growing hate towards the government through high school seeing the police worry about things that aren't necessarily harming anyone just to get the state that they work in some money through fines and shit. It's like they don't care about us at all, that's how I feel at least. Honestly the police just need to worry about actual crime where I'm at and not so many petty things. And yeah I'm not even a huge conspiracy guy either. 

• 2 weeks later...