Backbone and friends terrorize Estonian 5 year ratz veteran

6 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

yo man, dont know if u realised but every clip u uploaded is max vs basics and also 3 of them clips u off me for like 5 seconds (dont know if ur too slow in the brain or i was getting tbed but yeah was victimizing u in the fights)

wanna nh me now ill match and slap u. And how is it basics when u use 4 brews vs 1 brew in ur vid

Edited by Happyaku
2 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

87MORDER,Backbone all ur friends got demoralized lmfao, wag1 i pure nhed for a year only lmfao do something ur shit at the game

keep using that as an excuse for losing. 5 year veteran on roat pkz cant nh anywhere beside 1 game and u cant even beat me on ur on game after 5 years never have never will. lets say u did beat my friends which u didnt, ull never beat ME. You're a veteran on roat pkz that can only pk a broken combat game. u havent moved from this server for 5 years

Edited by Happyaku
1 minute ago, Happyaku said:

keep using that as an excuse for losing. 5 year veteran on roat pkz cant nh anywhere beside 1 game and thats a broken combat game

excuse for losing? ive won every fight i have against u guys, theres a reason u got so depressed and mad irl that u yelled yeah lmfao!! im gonna keep pjing ur fights dog kyp !!! downie lmfao make me try now

Just now, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

excuse for losing? ive won every fight i have against u guys, theres a reason u got so depressed and mad irl that u yelled yeah lmfao!! im gonna keep pjing ur fights dog kyp !!! downie lmfao make me try now

name one fight you have beat me. you say 'you guys' as in my friends which havent lost vs you. But funny how you never say you beat me. If you come on now ill come slap u and force u to go back to rag

o btw dragonboy is 27 years old

Just now, Happyaku said:

name one fight you have beat me. you say 'you guys' as in my friends which havent lost vs you. But funny how you never say you beat me. If you come on now ill come slap u and force u to go back to rag

o btw dragonboy is 27 years old

lmfao u do realise i got more 2 do than only run pure nhing, got deep wildy/edgepvp (wherever shitters think they can step without my permission) so yeah lmfao i cant be nhing 24-7

o btw ur my fan weird guy

1 hour ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

lmfao u do realise i got more 2 do than only run pure nhing, got deep wildy/edgepvp (wherever shitters think they can step without my permission) so yeah lmfao i cant be nhing 24-7

o btw ur my fan weird guy

yh i dont give u permission to nh i give u permission to hybrid though

4 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

i wanted to nh u, u got a couple of clips on me and dipped, wise call

couple? u lost 7-0 i got 5 clips of you. You some how get damage when you dont 15% - the combat is broken but even a 5 year roat veteran cant nh on here. Upload the vids of u losing lets compare the speed. lets see whose faster even though u dont 15%

u wanted to nh me? you mean you dipped right cus i see u 126 main hybrid and after getting slapped u sed come main hybrid. cus u got slapped nh

pWbtEH8.png

Edited by Happyaku
1 minute ago, Happyaku said:

couple? u lost 7-0 i got 5 clips of you. You some how get damage when you dont 15%. Upload the vids of u losing lets compare the speed. lets see whose faster even though u dont 15%

if u wanna compare speed when im warmed up

i just woke up and u got a couple clips, no biggy for me ur shit

2 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

if u wanna compare speed when im warmed up

i just woke up and u got a couple clips, no biggy for me ur shit

idc if you warm up or not. you still dont 15%. if u dont 15% its cus ur slow. up a  vid of u 15%ing please.

You just woke up so thats ur excuse for not 15%ing. I guess ur that slow cus even wen im drunk i still 15%

what time did you wake up. i nhed u for about 1 hour. so how did u just wake up isnt u teleporting  7 times in a row enough warm up?

fzfYakx.png

Edited by Happyaku
4 minutes ago, Happyaku said:

idc if you warm up or not. you still dont 15%. if u dont 15% its cus ur slow. up a  vid of u 15%ing please.

You just woke up so thats ur excuse for not 15%ing. I guess ur that slow cus even wen im drunk i still 15%

what time did you wake up. i nhed u for about 1 hour. so how did u just wake up isnt u teleporting  7 times in a row enough warm up?

fzfYakx.png

woke up 12:00, got on roat 14

Just now, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

u do realise we werent fighting when i was posting replies to this topic lol, "if you come on now ill come slap u and force u to go back to rag" 

yeah i was fighting u when i wasnt even on br

u do realise that post is when i sed come fight me now u logged in and got slapped 7-0

3 hours ago, Freebies said:

Wtf was this?

Imagine x3 dis speccing him on full hp to make him out lol. After u got redbarred for max pure

Where are the 3x specs? You're literally making this up to defend him, how cringe. p.s. ur some shit random on raotz. no ask.

3 hours ago, JBLIND™ said:

That was hardly terrorizing, his vid was better  

If someone is gonna get 4 brews and come outlast nh just to make a video about us don't expect us not to do the same. He got 5 teles of us, so we got 5 on him. + the 7 more this morning lmaooooooooooooooooo. Like I told you yesterday you're part of them problem.

2 hours ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

yo man, dont know if u realised but every clip u uploaded is max vs basics and also 3 of them clips u off me for like 5 seconds (dont know if ur too slow in the brain or i was getting tbed but yeah was victimizing u in the fights)

Using 4 brews because that's exactly what you used in your video, using your tactics sitting in nrange just to outlast, it's cute how as soon as you stop fighting us you switch out for 2 brews lmao, almost as if you set out just to make a video of us to pretend you could compete. lmfaofaoo so what do you do when you're winning a fight on rs and they can't hit back (prob doesn't happen often) where there is actual eating delays? You just tab ye ahhahaha LMK when u got a pure to fight me on rs bud, until then stick to your retarded 5 year home server with dragon capes lmfao.

Also where did you go last night bud, thought you never get cleared? ahahhahahaha don't pipe up retard, twice in a week you've been cleared can't wait to hear what your excuse is this time.

Edited by shitspy67
Just now, shitspy67 said:

Where are the 3x specs? You're literally making this up to defend him, how cringe. p.s. ur some shit random on raotz. no ask.

If someone is gonna get 4 brews and come outlast nh just to make a video about us don't expect us not to do the same. He got 5 teles of us, so we got 5 on him. 

Using 4 brews because that's exactly what you used in your video, using your tactics sitting in nrange just to outlast, it's cute how as soon as you stop fighting us you switch out for 2 brews lmao, almost as if you set out just to make a video of us to pretend you could compete. lmfaofaoo so what do you do when you're winning a fight on rs and they can't hit back (prob doesn't happen often) where there is actual eating delays? You just tab ye ahhahaha LMK when u got a pure to fight me on rs bud, until then stick to your retarded 5 year home server with dragon capes lmfao.

Also where did you go last night bud, thought you never get cleared? ahahhahahaha don't pipe up retard, twice in a week you've been cleared can't wait to hear what your excuse is this time.

error 404: no found

• Upvote 1