The future of Roat Pkz.

Allegiance

I've been playing Roat for about 4 years now, off and on. It's just one of those games you always come back too. I remember the first time logging on Roat pkz. I was tired of being a noob on Runescape, and was referred to a website called Runelocus, where you could download things called Private Servers. I somehow stumbled upon Roat Pkz, and was hooked from there. I remember donating my first $30 and selling that super donator ticket for 4 Partyhat sets, and losing it all in the duel arena, and bandos risk fighting by the jail in edge. What a blast...I also remember when Haxunit duped all those Purple Phats, anyone else? Haha good times. I had like 4,000 of those things. I know i've been in a bunch of trouble on this server, and have had my fair share of words with the staff, but this game Gretar has created will always hold memories with me. I even met a very good friend of mine, named B A N K A i. We've even kept in touch for years, and have plans on hanging out sometime in the near future. My question is, do you guys think the future of roat pkz will be as good as the past? I know we have better updates coming, but is it still going to be the same game we've all fell in love with, expecially when this new client comes? ANY HATE WILL BE IGNORED, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.