The Judge's Modifications

Hello players or Roat Pkz, upon my arrival to Roat Pkz I've been how you say.. "Lurking" through the forums for improvements and familiarization purposes. I'm not surprised when I saw the past suggestions and implements that was suppose to be added a couple of a weeks ago not added or ignored. Simple common sense suggestions such as changing the HTML Color code to the Chain of Command (Staff of Roat)  of Roat Pkz. Simple task but yet not done, I've seen a user suggest some change to the colors but unfortunately the user was most likely ignored. The last thread I was reading was a Suggestion List by the user Yoobs. Quite an impressive amount of plug-ins that was added to the forums but there is plenty of work to be done to make the forums more.. User-friendly yet have that professional outlook. I'm not here to point out the things that were suppose to be done, I understand SOME "Staff members" are quite busy and some ideas may get overlooked because they're so quickly forgotten.  As the community of Roat Pkz grows more users will then ask more questions on why certain things are implemented yet or why have it taken so long for such updates to happen to the forums. I'm sure I'm not the only one who takes the Forums seriously around the RSPS Community or even the RS community. During my timeline through the years of playing or associating with the forums scene, I know that the forums can make or break a RSPS.. Not only that but also the functionality of the Forums Staff team. As I reviewed every component here there seems to be only ONE Forum Moderator with the addition of one Global Administration that I'm assuming that's doing the updates for the forums.. Anyhow, let's move to some of my suggestions that WILL eventually get implemented.. Simple add-ons but some associates may  not like putting out timely updates due to inactivity.

1. Gather some new ideas for the Chain of Command appearance. [Try not to confuse new users on which rank a user is if the user is not viewing the said staff members profile or viewing their post ;  Come up with more HTML colors to use or even use HTML code to Bold the Staff members rank]

2. Mobile Support [I've seen this suggestion before but it may have been overlooked, common sense detail is that it'll had more diversity to the forums]

3. Privacy Enabled on the sub-sections of  Player Reports, Player Appeals, etc. [ Many of you can view any player report or player appeal on the forums, make it to only staff members can view such sensitive material. It can be done, enabling options in IPB Admin ;  Also it'll clear up the "New Content".]

I have plenty more suggestions and/or advise to give to whom ever has the responsibility of actually making these suggestions that EACH user suggests to you happen. Every suggestion that I've read through the Forum side of Roat Pkz either has some good feedback but hasn't been implemented, or has been suggested said it'll get done but hasn't been implemented.. Let's get things done, so the players of Roat Pkz has a stable, professional environment that has no limits to it. A good community will only go forward never backwards, suggestions will only help not hurt.. If the users of this forums see that their suggestions are getting implemented then what else could be said? Nothing but a good pat on the back and good work from the boss.''

There goes my little suggestion list and or reminder to Yoobs or whomever can make things happen other than myself being as I just came in this community. Good luck, have ANY questions about any of the add-ons or HTML edits or even graphic designs [To easy to recruit someone with some talent].. Feel free to message me.

1) Why gg.

2) Harley.

3) Don't know who suggested that, however you have the option to make your thread private. 

It's only Yoobs who can implant (Gretar won't, Alex has enough on his plate).

Clarify more on your responses to the suggestions. Giving me a name's or short responses such as "Why gg" isn't giving the necessary knowledge to make sense of what you're saying. Clarify.

Clarify more on your responses to the suggestions. Giving me a name's or short responses such as "Why gg" isn't giving the necessary knowledge to make sense of what you're saying. Clarify.

They're the ones who made the thread, I'm assuming since you read the threads recently you would remember who made the threads. Just merely giving them credit, for your suggestion to add previous suggestions hey I'm supporting. 

The numbers correspond with your number list, HTML, Mobile, and Privacy. 

Edited by Castial

They're the ones who made the thread, I'm assuming since you read the threads recently you would remember who made the threads. Just merely giving them credit, for your suggestion to add previous suggestions hey I'm supporting. 

The numbers correspond with your number list, HTML, Mobile, and Privacy. 

The thread wasn't taking the credits from the users who came up with said suggestions. Your responses only gave names not an educational reply that could potentially help the thread. I understand that you want to inform me of the users who came up with the suggestions , but that wasn't merely my goal when making this thread.

And I would only hope the numbers you posted corresponded with my suggestion. Good work.

The thread wasn't taking the credits from the users who came up with said suggestions. Your responses only gave names not an educational reply that could potentially help the thread. I understand that you want to inform me of the users who came up with the suggestions , but that wasn't merely my goal when making this thread.

And I would only hope the numbers you posted corresponded with my suggestion. Good work.

Castial gave you information which you didn't have before (Such as Yoobs being the only one willing/capable besides Gretar and Alex, not just a simple forum mod).

His vague response only seemed vague because you didn't critically think for a second. 

Also, you did try steal others work by not properly giving due credit, and made no original suggestions yourself.

Castial gave you information which you didn't have before (Such as Yoobs being the only one willing/capable besides Gretar and Alex, not just a simple forum mod).

His vague response only seemed vague because you didn't critically think for a second. 

Also, you did try steal others work by not properly giving due credit, and made no original suggestions yourself.

My latest response was to the modified numbered list that he gave me on his response, not on the information he gave me on whom doing the implementing here.

Critically thinking, if I didn't think in the first place I wouldn't have cared what he had wrote in the first place. Get it? If not I'll clarify that for you as well.

IF you have read the thread and paid any attention to detail then you would have also read that I inputted the side note of [ A User suggested this]. Not taking the credit nor how you say "stealing" the work of the users who originally came up with these simple suggestions.

In addition to your add on [Not just a simple mod], It's not rocket science.

Edited by The Judge

I saw the past suggestions and implements that was suppose to be added a couple of a weeks ago not added or ignored. Simple common sense suggestions such as changing the HTML Color code to the Chain of Command (Staff of Roat)  of Roat Pkz. Simple task but yet not done, I've seen a user suggest some change to the colors but unfortunately the user was most likely ignored. Not only that but also the functionality of the Forums Staff team. As I reviewed every component here there seems to be only ONE Forum Moderator with the addition of one Global Administration that I'm assuming that's doing the updates for the forums.. Anyhow, let's move to some of my suggestions that WILL eventually get implemented.. Simple add-ons but some associates may  not like putting out timely updates due to inactivity.

1. Gather some new ideas for the Chain of Command appearance. [Try not to confuse new users on which rank a user is if the user is not viewing the said staff members profile or viewing their post ;  Come up with more HTML colors to use or even use HTML code to Bold the Staff members rank]

2. Mobile Support [I've seen this suggestion before but it may have been overlooked, common sense detail is that it'll had more diversity to the forums]

3. Privacy Enabled on the sub-sections of  Player Reports, Player Appeals, etc. [ Many of you can view any player report or player appeal on the forums, make it to only staff members can view such sensitive material. It can be done, enabling options in IPB Admin ;  Also it'll clear up the "New Content".]

I have plenty more suggestions and/or advise to give to whom ever has the responsibility of actually making these suggestions that EACH user suggests to you happen. Every suggestion that I've read through the Forum side of Roat Pkz either has some good feedback but hasn't been implemented, or has been suggested said it'll get done but hasn't been implemented.. Let's get things done, so the players of Roat Pkz has a stable, professional environment that has no limits to it. A good community will only go forward never backwards, suggestions will only help not hurt.. If the users of this forums see that their suggestions are getting implemented then what else could be said? Nothing but a good pat on the back and good work from the boss.''

There goes my little suggestion list and or reminder to Yoobs or whomever can make things happen other than myself being as I just came in this community. Good luck, have ANY questions about any of the add-ons or HTML edits or even graphic designs [To easy to recruit someone with some talent].. Feel free to message me.

i+understand+_d2d7fcb1125d7a935e0396d6d4 

Again, would you like to point out exactly where you made original contributions instead of reiterating what someone already said on a previous thread? 

I was more concerned with the key words that were possessive, I did notice that you claimed you saw these threads but it's helpful for everyone to know the original posters. I'll even be more helpful and link everyone to the threads. 

As for the privacy like I said before the player has the right to make his thread private in reports, in appeals I personally don't mind if it's private. 

i+understand+_d2d7fcb1125d7a935e0396d6d4 

Again, would you like to point out exactly where you made original contributions instead of reiterating what someone already said on a previous thread? 

I was more concerned with the key words that were possessive, I did notice that you claimed you saw these threads but it's helpful for everyone to know the original posters. I'll even be more helpful and link everyone to the threads. 

As for the privacy like I said before the player has the right to make his thread private in reports, in appeals I personally don't mind if it's private. 

The Reiteration of my post is already justifying that I didn't originally come up with the ideas. The possessive "I's and My's"  that are included in my post are simply there because I am speaking from my point of view. Not inciting on any third person views.  

In addition, thank you for YOUR input with the privacy detail.

Edited by The Judge

Why make a big deal out of something so stupidly small.

We've got a new member on the Forum, which alone is RARE enough, he's also contributing and attempting to better the forum.

Doesn't matter who the idea came from, if it's a good idea, then shit it's a good idea.

We don't get new people here often, this guy has made several high quality posts, last thing i want is him being put off over a petty 'whos idea was it' argument.

He's the one that asked me to clarify, and I still support his points ain't no argument I'm generally curious on his claims. At the end of the day we're both going to walk away from this with a different perspective and I respect him more for engaging in a discussion. 

Like I said like for the 3rd time these points aren't bad. 

Edited by Castial

He's the one that asked me to clarify, and I still support his points ain't no argument I'm generally curious on his claims. At the end of the day we're both going to walk away from this with a different perspective and I respect him more for engaging in a discussion. 

Like I said like for the 3rd time these points aren't bad. 

Good discussion. Glad you support the cause. ;)

Why make a big deal out of something so stupidly small.

We've got a new member on the Forum, which alone is RARE enough, he's also contributing and attempting to better the forum.

Doesn't matter who the idea came from, if it's a good idea, then shit it's a good idea.

We don't get new people here often, this guy has made several high quality posts, last thing i want is him being put off over a petty 'whos idea was it' argument.

Thank you for your input Sinister. Well said . ^_^