RENEGADES PRESENTS: THE EXPORE OF KOOLKAST

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: 

im so done these kids are shit as fuck

• Upvote 1

2 min video of u not getting a kill on someone who was ladder glitched for 10 mins+ yes ur very good lmao

So ladder glitch kills count yes? 1-0 us on dragonboy lmao

Exposed? Proof of ddos? xd. Maybe try again with ts leak o wait lmao

at least ur render settings are 9/10

Edited by shitspy67
1 minute ago, shitspy67 said:

2 min video of u not getting a kill on someone who was ladder glitched for 10 mins+ yes ur very good lmao

do u ever log off lmao go away

41 minutes ago, shitspy67 said:

Ah, yes! The video was to showcase us not getting a kill! It certainly was not to portray the truth that you guys talk, and do A LOT of it on the forums and ingame, and this is what we are forced to deal with. I decided to 'check 44s' at ~45 after the hour (no jad forthcoming) and randomly finally find you guys pking?

What is your response when fighting 2v4 all in max? Retreating and banking for tank in under 1 minute

"with ts leak o wait"? What are you saying?

Your lack of wit shrouded by your sarcasm is only comparable to those of your contemporary 2014 pkers.. Not enough life or pking xp (16 year old/virgins for life-raggers, computer geeks, so on) pretty much your entire existence goes hand in hand

Edited by King Henry II
  • Upvote 3
33 minutes ago, King Henry II said:

Ah, yes! The video was to showcase us not getting a kill! It certainly was not to portray the truth that you guys talk, and do A LOT of it on the forums and ingame, and this is what we are forced to deal with. I decided to 'check 44s' at ~45 after the hour (no jad forthcoming) and randomly finally find you guys pking?

What is your response when fighting 2v4 all in max? Retreating and banking for tank in under 1 minute

"with ts leak o wait"? What are you saying?

Your lack of wit shrouded by your sarcasm is only comparable to those of your contemporary 2014 pkers.. Not enough life or pking xp (16 year old/virgins for life-raggers, computer geeks, so on) pretty much your entire existence goes hand in hand

We'd been at 44s all day by the time you hit it was ~2AM GMT and only 3 of us remained, so much for us only pking at night?

We were gonna switch gears then 2 of us got ladder glitched (which you were all aware of - https://prnt.sc/fij7ig) so we couldn't even do that, therefore we got tank to hit you off, why would we leave him there to die to a glitch lmao. This video is awful propaganda and you know it, there is no evidence to back up any of your claims all it does is show why this game will never have an active single scene, because it's riddled with game breaking glitches and therefore no serious single teams would ever open.

Dunno how you guys are gonna take digs at anyone on a personal level you're all boring, monotone voiced morons who have played this server for 5 years. 16 years old hahahahah, you're literally lead by some 16 year old stormzy listening wannabe badman. As for ragging - dragonboy calls people out on rs, then when you turn up in max he's stood there with a crystal bow. 

The way you all get flame baited so easily is the best content roat pkz has to offer lmaoooooo

Edited by shitspy67
52 minutes ago, shitspy67 said:

We'd been at 44s all day by the time you hit it was ~2AM GMT and only 3 of us remained, so much for us only pking at night?

We were gonna switch gears then 2 of us got ladder glitched (which you were all aware of - https://prnt.sc/fij7ig) so we couldn't even do that, therefore we got tank to hit you off, why would we leave him there to die to a glitch lmao. This video is awful propaganda and you know it, there is no evidence to back up any of your claims all it does is show why this game will never have an active single scene, because it's riddled with game breaking glitches and therefore no serious single teams would ever open.

Dunno how you guys are gonna take digs at anyone on a personal level you're all boring, monotone voiced morons who have played this server for 5 years. 16 years old hahahahah, you're literally lead by some 16 year old stormzy listening wannabe badman. As for ragging - dragonboy calls people out on rs, then when you turn up in max he's stood there with a crystal bow. 

The way you all get flame baited so easily is the best content roat pkz has to offer lmaoooooo

44s is a dead pking zone for a reason. Although the rest of the server has it's fault, your above mentioned glitch is the reason why no one pks there. The server is getting a reconstruction but until it's done, there's 2 other pk zones you can find people at that you don't utilize. Trying to act like you don't pk because there's glitches everywhere is not an effective excuse. Pk at easts? It's the same (concept, I'm aware level 1 is broken) as on Runescape minus the dragons being removed.

The dig was hardly personal. I just mentioned how you act on the internet and how there couldn't possibly be any other explanation with how you interact with the outside world. As for Smokey, I'd say it's pretty shocking you're flaming him. He started hybridding as someone who wanted to get better and pk actively. The mindset of better hybrids/pkers. Meanwhlie, you have people like yourself and your group/team (?) who try to act as if they are above anyone but have no desire to pk. Anyone who has pked for a decent amount of time knows that if you're any decent you only want to pk. You are either an nher like backbone and you feel threatened by the fact his cb build is dying or you're a multi pker jealous that you have never been able/nor will ever be able to achieve anything in single

Yeah man haha! Doxing people and posting their videos on the forums and flaming them = baited! I welcome you here because I enjoy making you look stupid especially ingame (less time for you to think and you get reduced to sarcasm in a minute lmfao). You are nothing more than a wannabe who I enjoy exposing for the fraud you are more than pking tbh

12 minutes ago, Persona said:

didnt u see brew drops nd raggers :thinking:

Wow you really gave P O guy a response? You're generous af to the fans lol

Edited by King Henry II
  • Upvote 2
9 minutes ago, P o said:

Obviously you are the dominant/feared team, as they are running.

But it's embarrassing that you couldn't kill a ladder glitched guy you were focusing.

And obviously they are genna brew drop if he's ladder glitched :noose::noose::thinking: how dumb can you be lol.

Ignoring the vid, nice loots except the outdated one

are you stupid or are you dumb just shut your fucking mouth lmfao lil edge guy 

2 minutes ago, P o said:

Stupid is a synonym of dumb you education deprived slums kid.

So funny how you can't stand me pointing out how you guys fucked up as well as the video being a waste of space,

even though I complimented the post.

You're reply isn't even a rebuttal you're just trying to offend me :joy::joy::joy::joy:

are you finished or are you done

19 hours ago, King Henry II said:

44s is a dead pking zone for a reason. Although the rest of the server has it's fault, your above mentioned glitch is the reason why no one pks there. The server is getting a reconstruction but until it's done, there's 2 other pk zones you can find people at that you don't utilize. Trying to act like you don't pk because there's glitches everywhere is not an effective excuse. Pk at easts? It's the same (concept, I'm aware level 1 is broken) as on Runescape minus the dragons being removed.

The dig was hardly personal. I just mentioned how you act on the internet and how there couldn't possibly be any other explanation with how you interact with the outside world. As for Smokey, I'd say it's pretty shocking you're flaming him. He started hybridding as someone who wanted to get better and pk actively. The mindset of better hybrids/pkers. Meanwhlie, you have people like yourself and your group/team (?) who try to act as if they are above anyone but have no desire to pk. Anyone who has pked for a decent amount of time knows that if you're any decent you only want to pk. You are either an nher like backbone and you feel threatened by the fact his cb build is dying or you're a multi pker jealous that you have never been able/nor will ever be able to achieve anything in single

Yeah man haha! Doxing people and posting their videos on the forums and flaming them = baited! I welcome you here because I enjoy making you look stupid especially ingame (less time for you to think and you get reduced to sarcasm in a minute lmfao). You are nothing more than a wannabe who I enjoy exposing for the fraud you are more than pking tbh

Wow you really gave P O guy a response? You're generous af to the fans lol

We would happily PK at easts but it's even more dead than 44s and "gorillas" (lmao) is as equally broken as 44s. We do PK, as I said; we'd been at 44s all day but you didn't make your move until late into the night. The server is not getting a reconstruction, are you actually deluded enough to believe that? Roatz hasn't had an update of any significance in the whole time I've been playing (started just before christmas), nor has it had any substantial bug fixes. Gretar is quite clearly more than happy selling customs for stacks rather than creating a good server. Roatz is a shitty custom PI server and will never be relevant, the sooner you realise that the better. Like for real it has a "dragon cape" lmaooooo.

If you truly think that then you clearly don't have much real world experience yourself, taking the piss out of people is a very common way of socializing, this isn't a fucking workplace I'm allowed to call you a cunt and you should be able to deal with that. "shocking" that I'm flaming smokey, give me a break smokey may not flame now but I've seen him in the past on yell going off on one telling everyone he's "the best hybrid on roatz" (wow what an achievement). I'll tell you what though you being offended on his behalf is a bit weird, I'm certain it wont have bothered him one bit lmao.

After the shit show I've seen on this server; you're right I have little desire to play and most of us hardly log on. 90% of us were mac banned within a week of starting for mere association with raggers who were ragging in response from ragging by your lot, we get PK cooldowns for hitting other raggers every time we try and PK, others teams on this server seem above the rules when compared to us. I'm not saying every ban or PK cooldown we get is unjust that would simply be a lie, but overall we get hit way harder. You literally have an admin with you invisible while you PK, waiting to punish anyone who dare try and disrupt your trip. Combine the that with the fact almost every aspect of this server is broken why would anyone want to play? Not sure how some of you have lasted so long, the low quality must not bother you lol.

LOL I have both a 122 and maxed pure on RS, and I can tell you NHing is probably the most active its been since around pre-eoc, not sure where you heard it was dying lmao. Yea so jealous of some irrelevant single team on roatz, I think a lot of your pals are the ones trying to be something they're not telling us they're in frontline etc.. It's embarrassing.

What? Posting someones videos is Doxing? You think that's doxing? Oh my... That's so stupid it's not even funny tbh. No words. << Perfect example of why I'm never serious with you, you come out with complete crap.

Edited by shitspy67
5 minutes ago, shitspy67 said:

We would happily PK at easts but it's even more dead than 44s and "gorillas" (lmao) is as equally broken as 44s. We do PK, as I said; we'd been at 44s all day but you didn't make your move until late into the night. The server is not getting a reconstruction, are you actually deluded enough to believe that? Roatz hasn't had an update of any significance in the whole time I've been playing (started just before christmas), nor has it had any substantial bug fixes. Gretar is quite clearly more than happy selling customs for stacks rather than creating a good server. Roatz is a shitty custom PI server and will never be relevant, the sooner you realise that the better. Like for real it has a "dragon cape" lmaooooo.

If you truly think that then you clearly don't have much real world experience yourself, taking the piss out of people is a very common way of socializing, this isn't a fucking workplace I'm allowed to call you a cunt and you should be able to deal with that. "shocking" that I'm flaming smokey, give me a break smokey may not flame now but I've seen him in the past on yell going off on one telling everyone he's "the best hybrid on roatz" (wow what an achievement). I'll tell you what though you being offended on his behalf is a bit weird, I'm certain it wont have bothered him one bit lmao.

After the shit show I've seen on this server; you're right I have little desire to play and most of us hardly log on. 90% of us were mac banned within a week of starting for mere association with raggers who were ragging in response from ragging by your lot, we get PK cooldowns for hitting other raggers every time we try and PK, others teams on this server seem above the rules when compared to us. I'm not saying every ban or PK cooldown we get is unjust that would simply be a lie, but overall we get hit way harder. You literally have an admin with you invisible while you PK, waiting to punish anyone who dare try and disrupt your trip. Combine the that with the fact almost every aspect of this server is broken why would anyone want to play? Not sure how some of you have lasted so long, the low quality must not bother you lol.

LOL I have both a 122 and maxed pure on RS, and I can tell you NHing is probably the most active its been since around pre-eoc, not sure where you heard it was dying lmao. Yea so jealous of some irrelevant single team on roatz, I think a lot of your pals are the ones trying to be something they're not telling us they're in frontline etc.. It's embarrassing.

What? Posting someones videos is Doxing? You think that's doxing? Oh my... That's so stupid it's not even funny tbh. No words. << Perfect example of why I'm never serious with you, you come out with complete crap.

U really fucking think someone will read that essay u pussy

27 minutes ago, shitspy67 said:

Bruh...

• Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, shitspy67 said:

yo weirdo no one asked