Kevin Durant

I don't know if this is remotely even the correct section.. But I think it could result in a lot of flaming so gonna put it here :kappa:

What is your opinion of Kevin Durant moving to Golden State? Either in hind sight now that they are a game away from winning the title or how you felt when the move first happened.

My opinion of the move hasn't strayed since it was first announced. I've always been a fan of KD's game, especially when he was a rookie playing with the Sonics. It was a video game model player. 7' knock down shooter with guard speed. So following KD up until ~he won the mvp, he was one of my favorite players. I think the MVP changed him slightly, but I was still definitely a fan of his.

So last year in the 15-16 playoffs, the KD led OKC thunder were up 3-1 on the 73-9 Warriors. The Warriors came back to win the series before eventually losing in the finals. Kevin Durant was a free agent that summer and opted to join that he was 3-1 up on in the Warriors.

So where do you stand on Kevin Durant? I personally dislike his move even though I can't help but be amazed by watching him play. I haven't wanted him to win a single game they played this year and probably will never again even if he leaves the Warriors.

Teams I think he should have/shouldn't have joined he was linked to:

Rockets: with his old pal James Harden. Would've been great for both of them. James Harden became a great passer this season and even though they are both great on the ball, Kd great moving without it and whichever one is off the ball will probably be open as they'll always double team the drive and the Rockets have a million shooters already (ariza, Anderson, that guy from the pelicans idr his name)

Celtics: I never liked the thought of this. IT is wayyy better on the ball and they don't have any great shooters. If KD gets double teamed when IT is on the bench they'll just lose points.

Wizards: I thought this would be a great fit. Bradley Beal is the shooter KD needs and never had in OKC, John Wall (:kappa:) is great off the ball and they have a Steven Adams v2 in Gortat.

Everywhere else doesn't make sense to me... Lakers-rebuilding, Clippers-crowded frontcourt, Portland- would definitely make sense but they don't make big signings

What do you think?

@Smackd

4 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

kd fans gonna mention lebron teaming up with dwade & bosh as a counter but he only did it to match the celtics kd has no excuse other then the fact that he couldnt carry his team to a championship without 

2 hofers on his team 

And D Wade wasn't even better than Bosh then l0l. Bosh was prob the best PF in the league in Miami but d wade was washed especially for the last spurs series.

How are you gonna leave so many options on the table like KD had an leave for the team that beat you? lmfaoo

17 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

And D Wade wasn't even better than Bosh then l0l. Bosh was prob the best PF in the league in Miami but d wade was washed especially for the last spurs series.

How are you gonna leave so many options on the table like KD had an leave for the team that beat you? lmfaoo

trust me if any1 can come back from 0-3 its lebron 

5 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Didn't support the move but still would like to see him get his first ring so he isn't in the Allen Iverson and Charles Barkley category of the NBA

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

13 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

They'll always be known as great players but they'll never be known as greats because of no rings, they're also league MVPs but that's forgotten all bc they didn't win a title.