Must fix for new client

19 hours ago, SmokeyMontana said:

gretar mentioned in a update topic that the dance attack style was fixed but its not:

roatpkz example:

4c521c34e03759af30100347e9d7880a.gif

how it should be & is on osrs + other major rsps:

506b3b1fc34fb53a894d1958baa60746.gif

I Support this but it's actually to do with

Melee Attacking distance(Melee weapons start their animation within combat range example Tent, DDS and Scim etc) 

Click priority(Game Ticks taking into account where you've clicked and when your opponent can & can't attack back)

All while being Frozen.

Bare in mind this current Server is ROAT PKZ 317!!! and has been very imperative from the start...

A fun server but is best suited towards this type of pker at most: -D-sGZiMSgWKQeUKsV6rwg.png

I'm trying to be optimistic about the future of the server pk wise but yh ^^^ lol

Hopefully it gets fixed and alot of other things too.

• Upvote 1
49 minutes ago, Mead said:

I Support this but it's actually to do with

Melee Attacking distance(Melee weapons start their animation within combat range example Tent, DDS and Scim etc) 

Click priority(Game Ticks taking into account where you've clicked and when your opponent can & can't attack back)

All while being Frozen.

Bare in mind this current Server is ROAT PKZ 317!!! and has been very imperative from the start...

A fun server but is best suited towards this type of pker at most: -D-sGZiMSgWKQeUKsV6rwg.png

I'm trying to be optimistic about the future of the server pk wise but yh ^^^ lol

Hopefully it gets fixed and alot of other things too.

@Gretar

Edited by SmokeyMontana
  • 1 month later...