::Yell command is getting out of hand

Hello ROATZ community,

I am writing this thread to express the frustration when it comes to myself and I can vouch for the fact that its majority of the community as well, on how annoying it is to type ::yell everytime you need to spread a message to the whole public. My idea is to have a "hotkey" or even a literal shortcut such as "/y" that will automatically represent ::yell to the compiler. With that being said, I feel like it will be easier for people to sell items, communicate, or even talk when typing time is of the essence, like when you're getting piled in the wild and need your buddies to come hold it down.

One way to go about it(just an idea as a software developer myself) - have the tab key interact the same way when replying to a private message. Meaning, that if your last message was sent in yell, hitting tab will input a ::yell command or just another instance of the ::yell function itself.

As previously mentioned, even a literal would be helpful. Typing "/y" or even something of that similar length is way less tedious of typing ::yell every time.

Gretar, JBlind I really hope you take it into consideration, I think it's a good addition & a necessary one. 

Just now, Killbob said:

For one don't vouch for most the community just to make it seem like more would want this other than you also there's nothing wrong with ::yell legit just a few more letters more than /y or anything else you're thinking. Sorry but don't support

Thanks for that sincere English lesson, Killbob.

Just now, SWAGMASTER said:

loool if you found what i said offending your a moron rofl.

I don't want to spend more time typing than I already to ->> calls me fat. You ok m8?

4 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

::yell and why is it so hard to just write the command before message? It wont make any difference tbh

You're right, its not hard, but when you make the type-o by putting a semicolon instead of a colon, making your message go to the public chat,  there you are writing your  ell message all over again.

Just now, SWAGMASTER said:

loool, what are you exactly judging? my grammar or????? rofl your still arguing about this shit, get over it.

Nothing, I originally commented on your ignorance, and now I'm continuing to comment on your persistence to STAY looking stupid just to hop on a staff member's sack real quick. Get friends m8. 

1 hour ago, time outz said:

Nothing, I originally commented on your ignorance, and now I'm continuing to comment on your persistence to STAY looking stupid just to hop on a staff member's sack real quick. Get friends m8. 

loooooooooooool. "ignorance" you dont know what your talking about. your 12 and cries if someone tells you to shut up.

9 hours ago, time outz said:

I feel like it will be easier for people to sell items, communicate, or even talk when typing time is of the essence, like when you're getting piled in the wild and need your buddies to come hold it down.

There's not even a 1 second difference when typing ::yell or /y this is so miniscule lol

No support

28 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Yell get spammed enough as it is, if anything it should be made longer or a timer between how often you can use it 

Image result for how about no

We already have rules in place for buying/selling on yell, SS/Mods for flame, and frankly my nigga? the flame and banter is legit what makes roatpkz worth playing. Slap yourself for trying to be mature smh these ss hungry kids are going too far.