Salad

Pedro

@Salad @Gretar

Much like every past developer we've ever had, Salad continues to chat absolute shit on forums, continues to push back release dates, straight up lies to people saying the client will be released 'tonight' for example, saying no with little to no explanation to reasonable suggestions AND getting menstrual with people making legitimate game improvement based suggestions.

Everyone has seen the screenshots of the new client / items / updates, but nobody (aside from the people who have played on the Beta [I'll come back to this] ) have seen any actual RESULTS. If there's a still lot to do on the client, it's fine, just tell us. Everyone is expecting the client very soon and if it's going to keep getting pushed back then just set a release date to a date that is reasonable and achievable for you, atleast then the playerbase will have some sort of transparency.

What I suggest is making a fresh client details thread, and lay it out like this, so people can check back on it to see the progress of the client.

Green = completed / Orange = On-Going / Red = Not started

• Example of update/fix
  • Example of update/fix
  • Example of update/fix
  • Example of update/fix
  • Example of update/fix
  • Example of update/fix
  • Example of update/fix
  • Example of update/fix
  • Example of update/fix
  • Upvote 8

I agree that false release dates should not be made, and @Pedro's idea of an update thread like he mentioned is a fantastic idea.

But seriously guys, this is roatpkz and if you can't handle Salad's minor flame I have no idea how you even withstand the people in-game. Have some backbone. 

• Upvote 1

As @Tupac said no false promises, in fact more update threads, better communication, better pizza, better ingredients, papa John. 

I'm gonna have to side with Salad on the whole "toxicity" thing, we all flame his professionalism when it should only be tied to his work, he's NOT in-game staff. It's true we can't judge his work besides the beta players, it isn't horrible but it's far from finished. Sandal man has good banter, and is a chill New yorker, though all the cloak and dagger updates are frustrating. 

Another thing Salad does reply to said suggestions, his answers not being what you want is vastly different, because no single person will ever represent the community. For example agility pots? my nigga if I wanted to play the real deal, I wouldn't be on an ezpz private server.

Edited by Sage fest
  • Upvote 1

I'm irrelevant at this point but he probably might of been serious about releasing a beta client publicly who knows he would have to tell us that night he said beta client will be released in 20 mins on forums, maybe he was serious but you also have to understand as a developer you look closely at the game always looking for errors so maybe he saw one that could crash it or a bug that would be abused or w.e so he stopped the release to try and resolve the issue. I do believe you should never make a release date and just release it when you think it is good and once it is released then and only then tell players it is released.

Once again idk if he was just joking with release dates of beta client etc but if he was being serious that's probably the reason why it did not come.

8 hours ago, Mead said:

We all want this game to be better especially because in it's current state it is so far behind, so many things have be suggested from the start but nothing really gets taken seriously it is a pk-server after all it needs to be improved without a doubt and I assume you want to go into the direction of being a "07 PK server" well a lot of things have to be changed to even make it a viable server to play properly without all these bugs and glitches that have been here from the start of this overload 317 base its obsolete! get with the times and make progress! 

But after seeing how he responds to people who give legitimate suggestions THAT WILL IMPROVE THE SERVER! It's actually brain damaging to think he's being serious. @Salad responses are: Blue

ljT4cdhuS9WHfSKmNwFBqw.png

5Dr98F88SgKIe6BTdc-tTw.png

NH3aoe9NRWGmq8ysr_gbMw.png

This server is a lost cause and needs help. No wonder why it has been broken for so long THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAVE BECOME VETERANS !!! OF A BROKEN GAME !!!!!!! It isn't even a motivation type of thing FOR GRETAR BEING too lazy to update, they're just to CLUESSto grasp the basic concept of a "07 pk server" WITHIN THE WILDERNESS. 

"Yes very 07 type of server we don't need suggestions"

gKGu5OSYRs6dQP5fGn2ytQ.png9lENyWRaQxyH4ExOgwdsxw.png

Eg4idyhJQqSLZ-ptPzlZFw.png

NUtd31AHTdePrOymqc-HiQ.pngyCKGEP5fRKeNrRH2uFGcsA.png

krH6EBC0Q8WwPtEeam6BZw.png

HVJ4DT7ZQgCeYW-c9vsMhA.png

If you honestly think i'm going to read your autistic server suggestions and add them, you're fucking nuts. Might as well quit now

Edited by Salad

Bruh last I remember the release date that was announced was like 2 months ago naw?  It's been a really long time, by salad giving false release date u wouldn't expect ppl to be happy and jus go along wit it, bare manz are excited for this new client

but at the same time if he wants to release it and there's loads of glitches and shit, the excitement ppl had will jus go to a waste and bare ppl finna quit #facts

Imagine getting upset by Salad's flame when he's an autistic 16 year old who spends 18 hours a day looking at RoatPKZ client code :joy: Only adhere to dates that Gretar confirms and don't listen to Salad he tends to get his chemotherapy and client release dates mixed up.

Edited by Yoobs
  • Upvote 1