It's happening!@#$ (McGregor vs Mayweather)

21 minutes ago, JBLIND™ said:

Hmmmmmmm Mayweather to knock out McGregor 40/1, that's a bit of me i'm sure @Gretar will place a bet with me. Gunna be a banging fight can't wait :D 

Well yea Mcgreg would kill Floyd if it was a mma fight but then again lets go to boxing

• Mayweather is 41 and retired - McGregor is 27 and at his absolute Prime
  • Mayweather has trouble against southpaw - McGregor is southpaw
  • Mayweather is mainly defensive so he's going to most of the time shield himself while attempting jabs here and there -  McGregor is the god of southpaw and hits like a truck and is also extremely fast so Mayweathers defence wont hold for long

Conor McGregor is an insane stand up fighter so he's even going to have good defence whilst going southpaw

It's a win-win for McGregor in almost every situation and this is just my point of view,we will see the outcome when the match happens :D

Edited by Wtf Safer
1 hour ago, Wtf Safer said:

Well yea Mcgreg would kill Floyd if it was a mma fight but then again lets go to boxing

• Mayweather is 41 and retired - McGregor is 27 and at his absolute Prime
  • Mayweather has trouble against southpaw - McGregor is southpaw
  • Mayweather is mainly defensive so he's going to most of the time shield himself while attempting jabs here and there -  McGregor is the god of southpaw and hits like a truck and is also extremely fast so Mayweathers defence wont hold for long

Conor McGregor is an insane stand up fighter so he's even going to have good defence whilst going southpaw

It's a win-win for McGregor in almost every situation and this is just my point of view,we will see the outcome when the match happens :D

Incorrect

I don't like either of them, because one runs his mouth too much and the other one is a greedy cunt, but I can't deny the fact that they are crazy good fighters, and as for Mayweather he's actually insane, he has a record of 49-0 (just shows he's the best boxer of all time) with no draws and moves like he's on some pills

Anyway, as for my opinion on the fight, Floyd shouldn't have a problem with beating him within the first three rounds. Why? Because 1) This is what he does, it's what he has been doing his entire life, he didn't get to 49-0 randomly, that was earnt and deserved. 2) Conor may be an insane stand up fighter, however, it's not enough to win over somebody whos body is trained to move, dodge and strike for twelve rounds straight, he'll either beat Conor by a knockout (obviously when he's really tired he won't even be able to dodge as well) or by points, either way Mayweather is not losing Conors fans can say whatever they want

Lastly, this fight isn't about pride, it's about the money, neither of these guys would care for a loss if the money is right, but it'd just put their reputation on the line

33 minutes ago, LMFAO goofy said:

Incorrect

I don't like either of them, because one runs his mouth too much and the other one is a greedy cunt, but I can't deny the fact that they are crazy good fighters, and as for Mayweather he's actually insane, he has a record of 49-0 (just shows he's the best boxer of all time) with no draws and moves like he's on some pills

Anyway, as for my opinion on the fight, Floyd shouldn't have a problem with beating him within the first three rounds. Why? Because 1) This is what he does, it's what he has been doing his entire life, he didn't get to 49-0 randomly, that was earnt and deserved. 2) Conor may be an insane stand up fighter, however, it's not enough to win over somebody whos body is trained to move, dodge and strike for twelve rounds straight, he'll either beat Conor by a knockout (obviously when he's really tired he won't even be able to dodge as well) or by points, either way Mayweather is not losing Conors fans can say whatever they want

Lastly, this fight isn't about pride, it's about the money, neither of these guys would care for a loss if the money is right, but it'd just put their reputation on the line

1) This is what he does, it's what he has been doing his entire life, he didn't get to 49-0 randomly, that was earnt and deserved.

- There were many times he got lucky,he's been even striked right on the face but the opponent was just tired so the strike didn't have much power but if it was anywhere near the start mayweather would be knocked out so yea you can give him that,he has good stamina.

2) Conor may be an insane stand up fighter, however, it's not enough to win over somebody whos body is trained to move, dodge and strike for twelve rounds straight, he'll either beat Conor by a knockout (obviously when he's really tired he won't even be able to dodge as well) or by points, either way Mayweather is not losing Conors fans can say whatever they want

- He might be trained to last long but the dude is 41 now besides southpaw has always been mayweathers biggest weakness whereas Conor McGregor specializes in southpaw and is his main style of fighting.Mayweather is just going to play defensive as usual but that wont be any match for Mcgregors southpaw+speed+power.You can say Mayweather would stand a chance during his prime but at his 41s vs Mcgregors prime he simply wont have it.

Irish cunt didn't get enough potatoes from his last fight so now he's knocking on the door of the best alive today asking for handouts.

Regardless, Mayweather is going to win.
Dude's been boxing from a child, never been defeated, has impeccable defence throughout all of his fights and simply has the stamina to go past 3 rounds. He's conditioned for this.
Mcgregor will just go for an early KO with a solid flurry of agression round after round, get gassed if he lasts past round 5-6, and just get wittled down in the later rounds before a KO in the 9-10th. 

Ezpz Mayweather will win.

I bet 100k on Mayweather. 
Any takers?

Edited by Fancy Boots
4 minutes ago, Fancy Boots said:

Irish cunt didn't get enough potatoes from his last fight so now he's knocking on the door of the best alive today asking for handouts.

Btw mayweather started the beef lol,Mayweather is retired but McGregor is at his best time of the career so Mayweather needs McGregor

Edited by Wtf Safer
5 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

Btw mayweather started the beef lol,Mayweather is retired but McGregor is at his best time of the career so Mayweather needs McGregor

From this alone you're clueless.

He's RETIRED. He doesn't need anyone. 
From his last fight he earnt 300M USD alone. In 1 fight.
Dude has an IMPECCABLE record and probably alot of business in advertisements after his boxing career. Dude is set. Doesn't need anyone. He's probably doing this to prove a point that he's the best ever and is just gonna waste some idiot prick that can't last past 4 rounds despite the age advantage.

1 minute ago, Fancy Boots said:

Dude has an IMPECCABLE record and probably alot of business in advertisements after his boxing career. Dude is set. Doesn't need anyone. He's probably doing this to prove a point that he's the best ever and is just gonna waste some idiot prick that can't last past 4 rounds despite the age advantage.

I will save this quote to show you after McGregor thrashes Mayweather :joy:

21 minutes ago, Fancy Boots said:

And btw what do you mean by best ever L0L if it was a street fight vs McGregor Mayweather would probably die and if you meant best ever in boxing I don't see how he can prove that by fighting a mma fighter

17 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

And btw what do you mean by best ever L0L if it was a street fight vs McGregor Mayweather would probably die and if you meant best ever in boxing I don't see how he can prove that by fighting a mma fighter

You're actually the dumbest person on earth.

What Fancy Boots meant, is that Mayweather is pretty much the best boxer alive as of right now, and also the face of boxing, this is a boxing fight, why do you even bring "street fight" and "How can he prove that by fighting a mma fighter" it's just so irrelevant.

Think about it, the stupid Irish wants to fight, and it's free money for Mayweather, you're legit clueless.

1 hour ago, Why Gg said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Another Conor McGregor fan (only looks up to him because others do too, don't wanna be the odd one) what I said is correct. Floyd Mayweather is the best boxer alive, and best boxer ever. You cannot compare a heavy weight champion with a leight weight one, but you can definitely compare their stats/record

50-0 INC

Edit: What Fancy Boots said but you're just too dumb to read properly

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, LMFAO goofy said:

You're actually the dumbest person on earth.

What Fancy Boots meant, is that Mayweather is pretty much the best boxer alive as of right now, and also the face of boxing, this is a boxing fight, why do you even bring "street fight" and "How can he prove that by fighting a mma fighter" it's just so irrelevant.

Think about it, the stupid Irish wants to fight, and it's free money for Mayweather, you're legit clueless.

Another Conor McGregor fan (only looks up to him because others do too, don't wanna be the odd one) what I said is correct. Floyd Mayweather is the best boxer alive, and best boxer ever. You cannot compare a heavy weight champion with a leight weight one, but you can definitely compare their stats/record

50-0 INC

Edit: What Fancy Boots said but you're just too dumb to read properly

Image result for not sure if a troll or stupid

And also make sure you don't delete the comment so I can quote you it after mayweather gets destroyed,this fight is pretty much suicide for mayweather anyways :joy:

Edited by Wtf Safer
15 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

Image result for not sure if a troll or stupid

And also make sure you don't delete the comment so I can quote you it after mayweather gets destroyed,this fight is pretty much suicide for mayweather anyways :joy:

It's suicide for the best boxer in the world to fight someone who almost got strangled to death by Nate Diaz, come on, be realistic. I know you want to be a hardcore fan/rider but for Gods sake use your brain cells

btw let's bet on it so that I can win some money too like mayweather 🤔🤔🤔

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, LMFAO goofy said:

It's suicide for the best boxer in the world to fight someone who almost got strangled to death by Nate Diaz, come on, be realistic. I know you want to be a hardcore fan/rider but for Gods sake use your brain cells

first of all u know nothing about fighting let alone boxing idk why u tryna come at my nigga sideways he didnt ask for ur bitching nd who would drop a bet with a staking addict lmfao

OT: Both of them are good fighters and safer has some good points about mcgregor being in his prime & mayweather retired but floyd is 100% gonna win this 1

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, LMFAO goofy said:

I said that above shit with the meme because I had to go somewhere and didn't want to leave you hanging so I just quick typed everything but here you go

Read properly now dumbass

He only said "The best ever" Now I obviously didn't assume it was about boxing because we were talking about Conor McGregor who is a mixed martial artist and there are people who think Mayweather would beat McGregor even in a real fight so I was assuming fancy boots as 1 of them so I said McGregor would kill mayweather if it was a real fight.And then assuming he's talking about boxing I asked how can Mayweather prove he's the best boxer ever by fighting a mixed martial artist.

And you're saying "best boxer in the world" Wake the fuck up he's 41 and retired

4 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

1) This is what he does, it's what he has been doing his entire life, he didn't get to 49-0 randomly, that was earnt and deserved.

- There were many times he got lucky,he's been even striked right on the face but the opponent was just tired so the strike didn't have much power but if it was anywhere near the start mayweather would be knocked out so yea you can give him that,he has good stamina.

2) Conor may be an insane stand up fighter, however, it's not enough to win over somebody whos body is trained to move, dodge and strike for twelve rounds straight, he'll either beat Conor by a knockout (obviously when he's really tired he won't even be able to dodge as well) or by points, either way Mayweather is not losing Conors fans can say whatever they want

- He might be trained to last long but the dude is 41 now besides southpaw has always been mayweathers biggest weakness whereas Conor McGregor specializes in southpaw and is his main style of fighting.Mayweather is just going to play defensive as usual but that wont be any match for Mcgregors southpaw+speed+power.You can say Mayweather would stand a chance during his prime but at his 41s vs Mcgregors prime he simply wont have it.

^^^

You're here saying mayweather would beat McGregor by thinking mayweather can still fight/last the way he used to whereas Conor Mc would be a very tough competition in boxing vs mayweather even during mayweathers prime days by just using his main southpaw which is the biggest weakness of mayweather,but now at the retired stage of mayweather vs prime stage of McGregor mayweather simply wont stand a chance

You're telling me to use brain cells while you're not using the simplest of logic yourself.At this point I'm not sure if you're trolling/flamebaiting or just legit braindead

Edited by Wtf Safer

Anyways this is a copy paste from this biggest discussion of the McGregor-Mayweather fight

"

Southpaw

Conor McGregor is a natural left-hander, which bodes well for him in the fight with Mayweather. Throughout his career, Mayweather has dazzled his way through virtually every opponent to face him in the ring, but he has struggled in some bouts while facing southpaws.

Zab Judah gave Mayweather headaches through the first few rounds of their fight and former opponent Oscar De La Hoya has noted the problems he's faced with left-handers in the past.

"I've preached this all along. The left hand is the Kryptonite for Mayweather," De La Hoya said ahead of Mayweather's fight in 2015 with Manny Pacquaio. "He just does not know how to block a jab. It's just not part of his arsenal. It's not a part of his defense, blocking that jab."

Of course, Pacquiao was the smaller fighter and he struggled to land his straight punches against Mayweather.McGregor doesn't have nearly the boxing experience but there's little doubt he packs knockout power in his left hand.

"

So as you can see Mayweathers biggest ever weakness has been southpaw whereas Conor McGregor has the best southpaw style in the history of combat sports.Mayweather is literally going to fight his biggest weakness vs the 1 who is the master of it.

Calling Floyd the "Best boxer of all time" is a bit of a stretch.

Floyd is an incredibly talented boxer. This is without question. His defence is unparalleled, his shoulder rolls are amazing, and he's incredibly technical. But to call him the best boxer of all time, nah. Picking a sole "best boxer of all time" is a challenging task, and not one that should be taken lightly. Other than marquez, floyd literally fought all of his good opponents when they were out of their prime. This is a fact that many floyd dickriders like to avoid. I am not in any means doubting his skill, as he is incredibly talented, but do some research before acting like you know what you're talking about. Rocky Marciano went 49-0 but all of his wins were against men that were out of their prime. Floyd structured his career very carefully, with an average of 2.5 fights per year. People think that due to the fact that floyd has taken down belt holders, that it means something. You've got to realize that there are 68 belts in modern day boxing, and getting one of them is not exactly an impossible task. Legitimacy as a champion is only worth as much as the competition you beat. While your panties are probably in a twist by this point, remember that I still claim floyd to be a talented boxer.

It won't come as a surprise to me if some peanut brained #TMT nerd gives me an ill-thought out reply to this. I won't get into a verbal battle here because..... “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” - Mark Twain. 

In terms of the Floyd vs. Conor fight, it's pretty evident that Floyd will win. Conor McGregor is not a professional boxer, and Floyd is. This is not a street fight, this is a well organized boxing match. In my opinion Conor does not stand a chance. He's not going to beat a man at his own game. 

While I would find it satisfying to watch Conor win (even though he's a royal arse), I am a realist and it's just not going to happen.

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, SmokeyMontana said:

first of all u know nothing about fighting let alone boxing idk why u tryna come at my nigga sideways he didnt ask for ur bitching nd who would drop a bet with a staking addict lmfao

OT: Both of them are good fighters and safer has some good points about mcgregor being in his prime & mayweather retired but floyd is 100% gonna win this 1

What would you know? At your age (15) I had been boxing for almost 8 years, and I still do to this day, imagine being a 15 year old Roat Pkz hybrid who plays for as many hours as his age and tries his hardest for my attention and get involved in a topic regarding boxing when you have no experience whatsoever GET OFF MY DICK

9 hours ago, Tupac said:

I said he's the best boxer of all time, but I'd hope for people to read it with some logical sense

He's the best leightweight boxer of all time, in my personal opinion. People like Smokey990925 would say "But he wouldn't stand a chance against Mike Tyson, or Muhammed Ali in their prior days" (Basically mentioning the two most famous boxers because they don't know other boxers, heavyweight as well and compare them to a leightweight boxer)

4 hours ago, LMFAO goofy said:

What would you know? At your age (15) I had been boxing for almost 8 years, and I still do to this day, imagine being a 15 year old Roat Pkz hybrid who plays for as many hours as his age and tries his hardest for my attention and get involved in a topic regarding boxing when you have no experience whatsoever GET OFF MY DICK

I said he's the best boxer of all time, but I'd hope for people to read it with some logical sense

He's the best leightweight boxer of all time, in my personal opinion. People like Smokey990925 would say "But he wouldn't stand a chance against Mike Tyson, or Muhammed Ali in their prior days" (Basically mentioning the two most famous boxers because they don't know other boxers, heavyweight as well and compare them to a leightweight boxer)

@Fancy Boots

Well I've always been a mma fan but I sat down and watched like 40 mayweather fights today and I cannot say I'm not impressed but this is a copy and paste from discussion from another servers forums which was pretty interesting

"

This is a tricky one, but before I comment i'd like to point out a few things.

Commercial/competition boxing is a sport, not a fighting style or technique. (by this I mean those who fight with a set of rules and isn't just tapout or knockout)

Secondly, you cant compare an mma fighter to a boxer of this generation, the last true fighter in the boxing world was mike Tyson as all the rest just hug each other and try to 'win' on points if they are not good enough to actually beat their opponent.

Lastly, the fight is going to be boxing rules, meaning the outcome still doesn't represent the best fighter - just the athlete who's best at the sport.

On topic, of the sport competition (''fight'' between mayweather and McGregor),

As leo has said mayweathers weakness in the sharade of boxing is southpaw, this will play a huge factor in this fight as McGregor has trained to be able to every part of his body as a tool of destruction, whether it be legs, elbows, right hand, left hand, he's more experienced in blocking, throwing a strike and predicting opponents attack.
This is mainly because when in an mma fight you're not just looking at the hands, you're having to predict a strike coming from any angle, any direction, any body part.

In essence, mayweather is going to try and ''win'' on the loopholes of the boxing sport - on points, because let's be frank he's afraid of McGregor or he would have had an all out fight in the octagon.

Summary - boxing is for poor fighters nowdays, if you cant fight with your whole body don't challenge someone who can.
(boxers who hug in the ring should quit the sport and take up giving therapy to people).

"

So I'm guessing Mayweather is just going to win by points but again McGregor is always full of surprises so we'll just see the outcome on August 26th

Edited by Wtf Safer