John Is My Biggest Fan

ml gudi

https://gyazo.com/6bc4e3e703a044f90bd6c4a8dd13119e [ honestly john is one of my biggest fans and the leader of my fan club ] and john before you say some shit about you hating me blah blah i've heard it before just remember you say i'm your fan but you know, nice signature bud explain your fucking problem or fuck off my account blocking me from the chat box while i'm at work can't even reply to me just block list's me okaiiiiiiii lmfao :joy: @John 

i could careless if you care or not, taking away the shit i can do on here is first, immature and second it's not going to make you a better forums admin since you wanna keep this shit going, pussy ass fucking keyboard forums warrior won't explain his issue but will act like he's the biggest shit on the forums lmfao fix up john 

soft ass sponge ass looking pussy, i call you out every time you try and start some shit but all you can do is hide away and restrict me, so many pussy ass staff  members lately you're legit the only one left keep on your P's and Q's or you'll join the rest of them

and ima watch as you bitch out off this post because you can always start some shit but never finish it, better not do that in your collage life there bud 

Edited by ml gudi
fuck you that's why