New Item Prices with new Client!

support all, except

1 hour ago, Gretar said:

Mage's Book 50 -> 1500 PKP
Better magic bonus than a malediction ward, with no negative range bonuses, best in slot behind arcane.

can foresee it getting extremely underused in pure nh at that price, so perhaps 1000 PKP; though, for main pking, it's definitely well priced.

1 hour ago, Gretar said:

Master Wand 50 -> 250 PKP
Cost's a bit lower than it should, and it's one of the best magical weapons in game.

difficult to price with the Kodai being a PvM drop and continuing to fall in price, but 500 PKP seems more suitable for a +20 magic attack weapon.

• Upvote 1

actually, thats so stupid lol... untradeables shouldnt be that much, otherwise u add another way to obtain them, 500 for fire cape? ight, i can vpn for 2 vticks and thats it ☺. i agree with claws, no longer with mage book, u can do it 200 or so, 1,500 is a stat set... in my point of view, increasing untradeables wontaffect the ecenomy, statius/morrigans/zurlies are the items that need to be increased... even bandos set.

remove tent occult from vote shop and add them to pkp shop for reasonable prices. even more important, increase the pkp for ea kill or add a system that gives u X amount of pkp after killing a npc.

at the end of the day, those prices will split the server into to kinds of people, overpowered or fkin spawnable pker lol.

i disagree.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, drekel said:

This used to be a spawn server.  Average players cant afford this without buying vote packages and stuff.  I don't support, but it doesn't matter.  You ruined this 'spawn' server months ago.

Can't give more likes ATM, but this is my feeling too, however I can see the rest of you are happy with this so whatever. Enjoy your [insert random PK server name] clone. This used to be unique but now just going to be the same as other servers.

BTW the Fighter hat is comparable to Warrior helm, Spirit shield is somewhere between Rune kiteshield and Obby shield for defence.

Good update for brids/NH. Shit for Edge pkers, which is already dying anyway. :)

• Upvote 1

No, actually, I thought about this and I've changed my opinion on it

The reason 8 Pk points is now standard for killing a player is because 4 was too little, was it changed only to raise the prices of items now?

Right now, a dragon defender costs just as much as Dragon claws, doesn't really make sense does it? I'd say lower the prices of untradeables, raise prices of some items only, for example imbued rings, spirit shields, mage's book and Dragon claws, everything is fine. And also, darkbow won't be used as frequently as the Heavy ballista when it comes out so don't worry about it.

We'll still have some items that have reasonable price (serp, ags, tsotd, raids items etc.)

New players don't have a way of getting pkp, if they were to vote they'd get 200 pkp for 12 hours, and it takes 5 voting sites to get it, which seems just really stupid in my opinion as items in the shop cost 25-500 vote points LOL. Tournament is always just 1 winner, Jad is always just 1 killer and you need good gear for it, Chaos elemental rarely drops and isn't even in safe zone it's in multi lmfao, same with roat pkz champ. Pk'ing is 8 pkp per kill while prices in shop as of right now are ridiculous for 8 pkp per kills but alright and now you wanna raise the price up for the ONLY THINGS in the shop that's cheap and that's not getting removed... hahaha

• Upvote 2

After looking at a few peoples responses i feel like this update seems good for existing players but for new players some of the changes might not be the best. 

Permanent purchases as they stand are a bit too cheap, they shouldn't however rise too far that it becomes annoying for new players, for example making a fire cape 500 pkp when a dh set is 200 pkp. 

DH set OSRS - 3m  :  F cape obtained by killing Jad. 

Maybe make it so that untradables can be obtained other ways other than the PKP store? 

TzTok-Jad Bounty Hunter interface

Some prices from roat and OSRS compared:

8be6099a491e688fcfb655181b5867b0.png

Interpret some of the above prices as you want but the main ones you may want to highlight would be Tents, Occults, Zenyte jewelry,Bandos, Claws and Mage's book. 

If we can get it so that our Roat prices correlate with OSRS then the economy would work out better. For example:

Removing Tent and Occults from the vote store and making them a purchase for PKP points or BH points if implemented. 
Simply raise the prices of Bandos and Armadyl armour as it is way way too cheap. A Gmaul costs more than full bandos which does not make sense. 

Gmaul OSRS = 30k   :   Full banods = 37m 
c4661ba5a7c24583272a1e4dfa8bc4fc.png

All of the price changes mentioned i support as they are too cheap at the moment and don't correlate that well to OSRS, more ways to earn PKP need to be implemented so that the rise in the prices of items becomes just.  

@JBLIND™

Completely agree with some of your suggestions, however making our prices correlate with Runescapes won't work because best in slot items on old school runescape cost alot, or require some quests to get when there are items that are just a little weaker

For example, third age mage and ahrim's, torture and fury, bandos chestplate and fighter torso, tormented bracelet and barrows gloves, kodai wand and toxic staff of the dead, book of darkness and mage's book, ancient staff and master wand, dragon claws and armadyl godsword, primordial boots and dragon boots

These are just some examples, I understand that some of these are new items and others are just rare items but many of the examples on that list are old items (Primordial boots, Bandos chestplate, Zenyte items, Third age mage) are really expensive on Old school runescape just because they are best in slot items, however, we have items that are only missing a few bonuses to be just as strong (Dragon boots, Fighter torso, Barrow's gloves/fury or amulet of strength/ Seers ring (I), and ahrim's)

On ١٧‏/٦‏/٢٠١٧ at 2:05 PM, Gretar said:

New Price Update Ideas

Hey, we're currently looking into changing some PKP Shop Prices because some of them are just too cheap. Here's our idea of price changes that would come with the new client update.

Dragon Claws 1000 -> 5000 PKP
Before increasing the price of Dragon Claws, a relatively strong buff would come along side it, making it AGS tier.

Dark Bow 500 -> 1000 PKP
Dark bow is relatively cheap considering it’s the best Range Spec weapon and very powerful.

Fighter Hat - 20 -> 250 PKP
Basically a permanent purchase, you don't risk it, and cost's less than a single barrows piece right now, and pretty great stats alongside it.

Fighter Torso 40 -> 500 PKP
Permanent purchase, you don't risk it, cost's as much as a dharok's piece right now and has the same strength bonus as a bandos chestplate.

Fire Cape - 60 -> 500 PKP
Best in slot cape at most PK Zones, again a non-risk item that you probably keep forever.

Blessed Spirit Shield 100 -> 250 PKP
Too cheap compared to most shields, and is one of the most used and best shields in game.

Normal Spirit Shield 60 -> 100 PKP
With the blessed spirit shield price going up, this must also rise too.

Mage's Book 50 -> 1500 PKP
Better magic bonus than a malediction ward, with no negative range bonuses, best in slot behind arcane.

Master Wand 50 -> 250 PKP
Cost's a bit lower than it should, and it's one of the best magical weapons in game.

Seers’ ring (i) 40 -> 150 PKP
Best in slot magic ring, too cheap as of now.

Berserker ring (i) 80 -> 150 PKP
8 strength bonus say's it all, one of the most powerful items in game.

Archers ring (i) 40 -> 100 PKP
With all imbued rings getting a price buff, all will follow. Best in slot range ring.

Warrior ring (i) 40 -> 100 PKP
With all imbued rings getting a price buff, all will follow. Best in slot slash ring.

Please note that you would receive the current shop price PKP with the update so stacking up on a certain item won't really help. Also keep in mind that raising item prices can and will make other people think twice before risking it in the wilderness and could make people PK with even more spawnables, which isn't nearly as fun as having some risk.

Keep in mind, with the prices of these items being higher, that also makes their drop rates from PvM and Vote Boxes lower, respectively.

Please let us know what you think, why you agree or disagree with any of these changes and if you have any other suggestions for other items.

Thanks to @Smackd and @Dr4g0nb0ys0n for the help.

the items will stay with us from old clinet to the new one?

This is not real runescape.  Just because 2m/hr is avg in rs doesn't mean a dharoks set should take 1.5hrs of making PKP to enjoy.  This is purely to the benefit of the wealthier on the server, this will literally KILL the server.  People already DON'T RISK, so why would you make it even worst?

1.5k for a mages book? are you kidding me?

Edited by drekel