Straight Outta Compton

Tearitup

Anyone else seen this? Going to watch this tomorrow. Person playing Eazy-E nailed It in the trailer, aside from smirky facial expression intentionally standing out, didn't portray Eazy-E, only making him look cocky , Ice Cube's son played Ice Cube (don't really care for that, he looks like such a punk), also his acting sucked ass, which I'm sure everyone ignored simply out of respect because it's his son... rest actors looked decent

Looks like it's going to be SICK, hope not to corny..

Heard NWA was going to go on a reunion tour with Eminem on as Eazy-E awhile back doesn't seem like that's happening anymore o.O

Edited by Tearitup
:D

Anyone else seen this? Going to watch this tomorrow. Person playing Eazy-E nailed It in the trailer, aside from smirky facial expression intentionally standing out, didn't portray Eazy-E, only making him look cocky , Ice Cube's son played Ice Cube (don't really care for that, he looks like such a punk), also his acting sucked ass, which I'm sure everyone ignored simply out of respect because it's his son... rest actors looked decent

Ice-Cube-Says-Nice-Things-Angrily-On-Jim

Ice cubes son went to acting school for like two years, and it showed. He made bigger parts noticeable than anyone else beside Dre, and Eazy. Overall it was a killer movie, I suppose you want the real cinema feel, other than that why would you not stream it? lol. 

Decent overall. 

Edited by Castial