Wilderness Rejuvenation Suggestions

14 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I suggest adding a scaled system of PKP rewards, or possibly even the chance of PK Emblems for kills on players that venture into the deep wilderness.

Ye good idea as will promote people to try and get kills for a higher reward, deeper into the wilderness.

18 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Many people do not even know that there is a spawn of Barrows Brothers around the Frozen Waste Plateau, this should be advertised more for new players trying to get a gear upgrade from the standard spawn kits

YES

20 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Fishing Spot

A spot for people to fish high-level food (Karam, Anglers) with the possibility of random PKP item loots

Agree. People say no coz its a pk'ing server but how can you pk if there is nobody to kill.

Like the idea of having more NPC's. The hill giants are kinda like the unused barrows brothers, and npc's such as the magic axes in 50 wild could be made to have these kinda rewards. Thinking demi-bosses have a  gorillas-like drop table, but be more challenging to kill (eg, update so that gorillas switch protect prayers like 07) . Was told that OSRS wildy bosses would be coming with/shortly after client release, depending on how they were polled into the game. Idk what people now think with the addition of more wildy npc's with this

anglers should be more expensive

or taken out of shop and made only obtainable at wilderness fishing spots

good suggestions i just hope the bosses arent disgustingly arabic (custom boss like a roat pkz champ) and badly coded

edit: anglers would be noted for all players, normal players get 5 anglers per catch, normal donator 10, super donator 20.. ? ? then ima come fuck u up n take ur anglers:joy:

Edited by HICK0RY
  • Upvote 3
2 hours ago, Pedro said:

1-30 Wilderness - 4PKP per kill (1:100 chance of Emblem)

31-46 Wilderness - 8PKP per kill (1:30 chance of Emblem)

47+ Wilderness - 12PKP per kill (1:10 chance of Emblem)

With the Bounty Hunter system coming along soon, rather not. 

Though, I agree with more PKP per kill the deeper the levels but I still don't think it's a major factor in getting more activity because PKing isn't really a stable way to make PKP.

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

The Chaos Elemental has a great drop table, but it is too difficult to kill for normal players to efficiently kill the Chaos Ele for the possibility at a 1:700 drop, in my opinion, the Chaos Ele should either be nerfed (no teleportation effect) OR the drop rate lowered.

It currently makes the most PKP/H in game, around 5K PKP/H after the buff. Haven't tested but that's what I was told.

Support new NPCs and fishing, maybe make fishing a decent way to obtain PKP at the resource area.

6 hours ago, HICK0RY said:

anglers should be more expensive

or taken out of shop and made only obtainable at wilderness fishing spots

this please they are too fucking cheap

Also ::chins and if you catch one chin you can turn it into 15-25 pkp ea chin but you gotta have 10+ hour playtime and you cant be level 3 to catch them (cuz the 99hp bug at level 3)

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, sophia said:

this please they are too fucking cheap

Also ::chins and if you catch one chin you can turn it into 15-25 pkp ea chin but you gotta have 10+ hour playtime and you cant be level 3 to catch them (cuz the 99hp bug at level 3)

Oi this doesn't sound to bad 

17 hours ago, Smackd said:

Support new NPCs and fishing, maybe make fishing a decent way to obtain PKP at the resource area.

I didn't really expand on my point about why I disagree with fishing, so here goes...

Problem with fishing (or any other non-combat skill for that matter) is that it doesn't really solve the problem of "there's no deep wild PK'ing" properly.  Skillers are not PK'ers and you can't do both things at once, at least not efficiently. Therefore people that want to catch Anglerfish, either for personal use or to sell for PKP, are not going to be armed to fight, maybe they will stay Level-3 or, if at higher levels they will just wear full D'hide to try and escape freezes. And that's assuming it doesn't just become dead content like a lot of stuff that gets added.

PvM'ers call me "sad" for attacking them, but at least they can fight back and they carry fish (that is already cooked) to aid their escape. Skillers won't have much chance, so if all you want is a bunch of easy kills then sure add skilling to the Wilderness. The only saving grace of this idea I can think of is, good PK'ers might come to attack the noob PK'ers (like me) who choose soft targets, because this usually happens at PvM spots right now.

1 minute ago, PK Guy said:

I didn't really expand on my point about why I disagree with fishing, so here goes...

Problem with fishing (or any other non-combat skill for that matter) is that it doesn't really solve the problem of "there's no deep wild PK'ing" properly.  Skillers are not PK'ers and you can't do both things at once, at least not efficiently. Therefore people that want to catch Anglerfish, either for personal use or to sell for PKP, are not going to be armed to fight, maybe they will stay Level-3 or, if at higher levels they will just wear full D'hide to try and escape freezes. And that's assuming it doesn't just become dead content like a lot of stuff that gets added.

PvM'ers call me "sad" for attacking them, but at least they can fight back and they carry fish (that is already cooked) to aid their escape. Skillers won't have much chance, so if all you want is a bunch of easy kills then sure add skilling to the Wilderness. The only saving grace of this idea I can think of is, good PK'ers might come to attack the noob PK'ers (like me) who choose soft targets, because this usually happens at PvM spots right now.

There actually is a good amount of skillers on 07 who fight back all the time 

• 3 weeks later...