RoatPkz | The Future

Nice, but new content wont improve the quality of the server it will most likely just add to the already enormous list of bugs and broken game mechanics. Nothing against your suggestions, all of this should be added but, a real commitment to fixing other major issues needs to be seen, alongside the addition of new content. Seeing how salad reacted to players telling him gorillas, in their current state, are fundamentally broken content - I doubt this will happen anytime soon. He may be good at what he does (not actually seen if he is yet, however it's clear he can't meet a deadline) but he is clueless as to what is good for the game, a content team working alongside Gretar and Salad telling them what updates to do would be ideal.

Approve this if you want, w/e.

Edited by koelkast public relations

Now I wish I did not clean myself. :c

"That's all I have for now, please leave feedback and your own ideas would be great aswell, keep in mind these are only suggestions, I don't know if Gretar agrees with all so these suggestions are not promises."

ADD CLAN WARS NEXT TO ZOMBIE GRAVEYARD (EAST SIDE) WITH WHITE PORTAL AND PURPLE PORTAL ONLY WHITE = FFA MULTI/SINGLE FUNPK AREA PURPLE = CLAN VS CLAN YOU JOIN A FRIENDS CHAT THEN THE 2 FRIENDS CHAT LEADERS RIGHT CLICK DUEL EACHOTHER AND SET RULES ETC AND BATTLE IT OUT: THIS KEEPS CLANS FROM BEING IN YELL SAYING THEY ARE THE #1 CLAN IN RPKZ WITH THIS THEY CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT CLAN IS BETTER OR NOT AND CURRENT ::FUNPK IS GARBAGE LETS FACE IT WHITE FFA PORTAL WILL BE MUCH BETTER. AND IF YOU ADD CLAN WARS PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE SURE YOU COPY THAT CLAN WARS MAP CORRECTLY DONT DO SOME HALF ASS BULL SHIT...

16 hours ago, Pedro said:

I like all the suggestions but I think the drop rates of Ballistas are very high especially if the demonic gorillas are going to have the correct mechanics and are in deep wilderness.

Give proper mechanics as Smackd said and ye, like maybe 1/1000, still want this to maintain an expensive price.

16 hours ago, Suor said:

i think pets should be rare as fuck tbh

Ye 1/1000+ drop rate, and don't make it so ur guarenteed to get 1 from a donation but if people are wanting to make them obtainable from donating, could make receiving a random pet from a type of package a rare jackpot. You could also make it that, once you have got a pet from a package, you can't get that pet again when you hit the jackpot

• Upvote 2
16 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

Give proper mechanics as Smackd said and ye, like maybe 1/1000, still want this to maintain an expensive price.

Ye 1/1000+ drop rate, and don't make it so ur guarenteed to get 1 from a donation but if people are wanting to make them obtainable from donating, could make receiving a random pet from a type of package a rare jackpot. You could also make it that, once you have got a pet from a package, you can't get that pet again when you hit the jackpot

Probably have boss pets obtainable in game only but skilling pets in the pet boxes.

• Upvote 2
18 minutes ago, pk and own said:

Why not just add skilling back and only combat skills 99 when creating a new account? i'm pretty sure that the playerbase will get bigger with this.

Nothing wrong with change, however roatpkz prides itself by being strictly pk based, we can just add as much content and events bringing in a specific demographic. Plenty of servers have skills and higher revisions, while roat has unique content and caters solely to 07 pkers.

good suggestion to drawers. I like slaying in osrs

smackd ty for this I cant wait for it to get bigger and roatz is the best on the rsps. right now most of my time is spent d arena because only way to get items really and lots of cool stuff here like drawers said maybe we can add slayer?

smackd bh system would be great tell gretar to add that and make the points kinda high because bh system is the best for wildy activity. Ep? and that maybe u can sell statuettes, and other bh droppables into the shop? this will make farming bh possible of course but also coiuld be avoided by adding skilling and training combat at high rate. then u can add u have to wear at least 2k to get ep and everyone will try to kill u. U get a slower ep rate at edge by like x10 vs mb, then at mb if your mb at lvl 3 u will be killed by lvl 58 1 hit and lose what you risked.

also u can toggle ep mode on/off if u ep mode on your protect item prayer gets cancelled so u cant even use it like w37 osrs

• Upvote 2
10 hours ago, drawers said:

dunno if suggested as i cba reading but maybe add something like slayer? slayer helm from slayer points maybe some other shit and put slayer monsters in wildy basically wildy slayer

Think a few didn't want, but people might like the idea just not the way I spoke about it and how it could be introduced

Edited by GORILLAS
  • 2 weeks later...