Changes

The Judge

Question, What do YOU want to see come to RoatPkz? What do you think will improve this community, help it grow? What are some opinions that ANY of you have that MAY be taken in consideration? Many questions.. But you get the point..  Don't be shy now.. I know the current members of this community have some suggestions that MAY change the outlook on RoatPkz from others.. Let's change some of your opinions as in saying RoatPkz is a "Dead" server.. I think it's a little of neglect and needs a little more compassion..

Regards, Judge

You don't get it lol. Play for server for 6 months then you will see what we mean. I give you credit for what you're trying to do, but its pointless.

What would you say if it was actually a NEW beginning? Not a fresh little forum but a actually NEW beginning. Fresh marketing, fresh updates, etc?

I played this server for maybe a little over a year, and quit, and came back, still exactly same, other than overloads replaces with combat potions lol. Honestly, I hope some updates do come, this server can get really high up in the ranks, it has the potential. I hope to see 07 updates, and maybe some more bosses. Possibly some skilling? to be able to get max cape. Just something new. Kiln cape maybe. 

I just want items that Alex is going to add like now lel.

Well said, noted.

I played this server for maybe a little over a year, and quit, and came back, still exactly same, other than overloads replaces with combat potions lol. Honestly, I hope some updates do come, this server can get really high up in the ranks, it has the potential. I hope to see 07 updates, and maybe some more bosses. Possibly some skilling? to be able to get max cape. Just something new. Kiln cape maybe. 

Interesting. You'd like to see skilling added to Roat Pkz? Okay motion accepted. Thanks for your input.

- Updated monthly list of what the staff have done to improve themselves. Just a short little 2-3 bullet points of how they've taken advice and implanted it. Rather than asking for feedback and somehow digress to a worse state than before. 

- Small updates that don't take up a lot of time actually implanted. Start with the threads that get a lot of feedback or support. http://roatpkz.com/newforum/index.php?/forum/15-in-game-suggestions/

- New plugins for the forums. (Welcoming message, maybe a arcade section SMF has one I could probably see if I could custom tailor it on here) 

- Community events hosted by the big man himself (Gretar), sure other people can help structure certain aspects but it would mean much if it came from him. 

- Two to three forum mods. The players are the heart of the community, and to solidify a community you need a safe, negative free (In the sense, harassment for the sake of harassment not displeasure toward no updated in game content), intellectually structured environment. Zoradz is one man at the end of the day and lives in a unique time zone, his battle with blights is a noble one but Roatpkz can't bloom until the players mature by themselves or forcibly. 

Edited by Castial

- Updated monthly list of what the staff have done to improve themselves. Just a short little 2-3 bullet points of how they've taken advice and implanted it. Rather than asking for feedback and somehow digress to a worse state than before. 

- Small updates that don't take up a lot of time actually implanted. Start with the threads that get a lot of feedback or support. http://roatpkz.com/newforum/index.php?/forum/15-in-game-suggestions/

- New plugins for the forums. (Welcoming message, maybe a arcade section SMF has one I could probably see if I could custom tailor it on here) 

- Community events hosted by the big man himself (Gretar), sure other people can help structure certain aspects but it would mean much if it came from him. 

- Two to three forum mods. The players are the heart of the community, and to solidify a community you need a safe, negative free (In the sense, harassment for the sake of harassment not displeasure toward no updated in game content), intellectually structured environment. Zoradz is one man at the end of the day and lives in a unique time zone, his battle with blights is a noble one but Roatpkz can't bloom until the players mature by themselves or forcibly. 

Thank you for your well written reply. I'm sure none of what you suggested is a problem nor would it be a problem for it to actually be implemented here at RoatPkz. I guarantee you that you'll see a difference soon.

Thank you for your well written reply. I'm sure none of what you suggested is a problem nor would it be a problem for it to actually be implemented here at RoatPkz. I guarantee you that you'll see a difference soon.

You're using an awful lot of authoritative phrases and words, do you know something we don't? are you applying for the position of developer? I don't see how a player could possibly make a promise like that. For your sake and my dwindled hopes I can't accept your promise, however if you could clarify this whole thread that would be nice. It just seems right now that you're unnecessarily rising everyone's hopes, I'm content to a certain extent since I still actively engage myself in this community just like everyone else. 

Even if you were in a position to be making promises, I'd rather see results. 

Thanks for the effort Boytoy. 

Edited by Castial
  • Upvote 1

yea mate I asked for skilling a while ago, in the in game suggestions. It was turned down by many, but I still would like skilling to happen on roat pkz.

• Upvote 1

1. Would love to see it happen, however it probably won't.

2. This could be easily done - I can't tell you what the status of updates are at as I don't even know.

3. I believe IPB has an arcade section, even if not, it wouldn't be too hard to self-add. New plugins would give a more user friendly/welcoming feel.
4. Gretar is busy. Staff / community run events should be where it's at.

5. Yes, my time zone is a factor, but I don't believe another forum mod is needed, we have a global and a global admin. How about we focus on the server community first. The trouble makers won't change. The community and the way we punish should.

Why think positive if nothings ever going to change? You actually think Gretar's gonna become active? They say they going up add this in... which never happens til like a year later. I made a topic and Gretar, Legend, Yoobs said it was going to be implemented and supported the topic. That was over a month ago and its still not implemented. To get into contact with Gretar is a joke. Nobody ever knows where Gretar is except for staff. Gretar only gets on when the server is getting DDosed. Nothing is going to change about the server why can't people see that. Lol I've played the server for 3 years and I can say nothing has really changed. A "few" stuff has been added within how many years? That's sad.

Here is a link to the topic I made where they said it would be implemented so you can see for yourself.

http://roatpkz.com/newforum/index.php?/topic/372-npc-kill-count/

You have a very narrow mind, what does it matter if Gretar is active or not? He's around, and that's all that matters. Bare with the updates my friend, they'll come in due time. It's never too late to change.

yea mate I asked for skilling a while ago, in the in game suggestions. It was turned down by many, but I still would like skilling to happen on roat pkz.

I believe a separate world was suggested too, that would be great to see and would give a new face lift for RoatPkz. I realize Roat is focused on pking, however if the community wants a face lift it's probably time to focus on a new direction.

1. Would love to see it happen, however it probably won't.

2. This could be easily done - I can't tell you what the status of updates are at as I don't even know.

3. I believe IPB has an arcade section, even if not, it wouldn't be too hard to self-add. New plugins would give a more user friendly/welcoming feel.
4. Gretar is busy. Staff / community run events should be where it's at.

5. Yes, my time zone is a factor, but I don't believe another forum mod is needed, we have a global and a global admin. How about we focus on the server community first. The trouble makers won't change. The community and the way we punish should.

You have a very narrow mind, what does it matter if Gretar is active or not? He's around, and that's all that matters. Bare with the updates my friend, they'll come in due time. It's never too late to change.

I believe a separate world was suggested too, that would be great to see and would give a new face lift for RoatPkz. I realize Roat is focused on pking, however if the community wants a face lift it's probably time to focus on a new direction.

That's the spirit. ;) . . Hopelessness is only an emotion/feeling.. An emotion can change when it sees progress. Progress will come. I assure you.

A Dicer.

Torva set

korsai

a blackjack table.

primal boots.

p2h.

and one more thing

whip unspawnable and u can get it by slayer and slayer helm and kinda more pirzes.

No

No

Yes

No

No

No

OT: I'd like to see these "07 updates" taking place.

You're using an awful lot of authoritative phrases and words, do you know something we don't? are you applying for the position of developer? I don't see how a player could possibly make a promise like that. For your sake and my dwindled hopes I can't accept your promise, however if you could clarify this whole thread that would be nice. It just seems right now that you're unnecessarily rising everyone's hopes, I'm content to a certain extent since I still actively engage myself in this community just like everyone else. 

Even if you were in a position to be making promises, I'd rather see results. 

Thanks for the effort Boytoy. 

image.png

He's not lying though "Judge".

I like some of the suggestions but out of curiosity who actually are you, you are speaking like you are personally working on this updates.

I am personally confident that I could easily implement anything, but it the opportunity does come to when my decision actually means something then why not?

I am personally confident that I could easily implement anything, but it the opportunity does come to when my decision actually means something then why not?

lol ok, you're the same Boytoy that owned RSPS coding? 

OT, none the less it would be great to see some of these changes implemented.

Edited by Zoradz