Dr4g0nb0ys0n REAL LIFE vid

All I see is a dude enjoying himself with some traditional estonian drums in the background. However because he dares to not fit the conventional body type of mildly fit; and has the gall to express his jubalence through dance he is deemed unworthy. Or, rather as you described him a fat nerd, at least he's not on some rsps forums using videos of real life people to try and make some haughty dig at some guy who will probably call you a random and move on with his life. All for a thread that will buy you 7 minutes of attention, for something so insignificant you merely showed more about yourself then you did about Mr, "unkillable". 

Now, I'm completely fucking with you so I'll end this with a mindless usual response. 

Lol nice dude, wrecked. xD 

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Sage fest said:

All I see is a dude enjoying himself with some traditional estonian drums in the background. However because he dares to not fit the conventional body type of mildly fit; and has the gall to express his jubalence through dance he is deemed unworthy. Or, rather as you described him a fat nerd, at least he's not on some rsps forums using videos of real life people to try and make some haughty dig at some guy who will probably call you a random and move on with his life. All for a thread that will buy you 7 minutes of attention, for something so insignificant you merely showed more about yourself then you did about Mr, "unkillable". 

Now, I'm completely fucking with you so I'll end this with a mindless usual response. 

Lol nice dude, wrecked. xD 

Stop going balls deep up his ass, he still looks like a fat virgin. Go to the gym instead of exercising your rsps hybrid muscle memory. 

• Upvote 1