Roats

Smoothie

I remember when I first joined Roatpkz, which was a loooong time ago. My first goal was to pk enough of players to buy a dragonfire shield for 120 pkp. Then it was to get a statius set and a pair of dragon claws for 1000 pkp. Am I the only one who felt like a boss when i had a statius set and dragon claws?😂 

This game is so weird tbh. Even if you hate it you can't leave it. I am sure many of us have taken breaks and then came back hehe

I have no idea why I write this but I just wanted to say that the old days were the best days of roatpkz. When we risk fought p hats at jail, when nobody wanted to risk vs h'weens and when people hated riskers with purple p hats 😂. I remember watching stijn (legend aka legends pure) risk black p hats and when I was Chris's (dr4g0nb0ys0n) biggest fan because he was a good pker and I was the biggest noob loool but i learnt to pk quickly. Well I still suck on bridding and nhing though :/

My only talents were to shemale people for pixels looooool. Who remembers I am ashley? 😂 

Do you guys remember fghjg? His rng was always on point lmao

What do you miss the most about roatpkz?

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, smoothie is back said:

when I was Chris's (dr4g0nb0ys0n) biggest fan because he was a good pker and I was the biggest noob loool but i learnt to pk quickly.  :/

Welcome though, yeah we had all good memories on this server, there's a specific thread for your most memorable memory I'll try to find it. Edit: Here you go. 

6 minutes ago, John said:

I miss when our staff team was competent 

Related image 

@Smackd 

Edited by Sage fest