Roat players

Smoothie

I have always wondered why everyone are full of hate in this server? Like i've played many different servers but this is the only one with so much beef loooool😂

And the players are sooo cocky forreal... Today I staked a kid, streaked him and every stake that I won i was like "gf". Then when he won he says "Sit the fuck down ty for donations" i'm like ???????????????????????????? And do you know what I hate??? All those goddamn beggers... like IT'S ROATS???? Easiest game to rebuild on I don't get Why people are so autistic THERE IS NO NEEED TO BEG and booooi let me tell you things about these arabs.. when you type "staking 100k" and they challenge you and put like 837 pkp. WHEN YOU SAY 100k. AND THEN WHEN YOU DECLINE THEY CALL U A PUSSY BDIEÖFNDKDKKENEE 

this game needs Oprah, dr Phil, Jesus, Mohamed and Buddha forreaaal each day playing this game is a day with less hair

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Tupac said:

I rmr this guy smoothie scammed me 7k once. 

still fuming to this day

dario........lol just lol ....LOOOOOOOOOOOL

6 hours ago, smoothie is back said:

I have always wondered why everyone are full of hate in this server? Like i've played many different servers but this is the only one with so much beef loooool😂

And the players are sooo cocky forreal... Today I staked a kid, streaked him and every stake that I won i was like "gf". Then when he won he says "Sit the fuck down ty for donations" i'm like ???????????????????????????? And do you know what I hate??? All those goddamn beggers... like IT'S ROATS???? Easiest game to rebuild on I don't get Why people are so autistic THERE IS NO NEEED TO BEG and booooi let me tell you things about these arabs.. when you type "staking 100k" and they challenge you and put like 837 pkp. WHEN YOU SAY 100k. AND THEN WHEN YOU DECLINE THEY CALL U A PUSSY BDIEÖFNDKDKKENEE 

this game needs Oprah, dr Phil, Jesus, Mohamed and Buddha forreaaal each day playing this game is a day with less hair

smoothie i know i was mean but i still love u no homo lol

4 hours ago, Rijkerd2 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH yooooooooo this shit got me dying

same chalky lol skype me later today

2 hours ago, Mike said:

giphy.gif

Fr @Tupac @John do not understand a single bit of the language tell me why'd we have to see it on the forums?

mike put the sig u had saying why did legend clean #trap lyfe i loved that sig and wanted it as my own i felt famous LOL

oh ya and fuck my sig chalky deserves the #1 spot

7 hours ago, Erca said:

Jag och Ice And Fire har 1m var nu, du kan suga våra kukar minns du "Ni ska bli cleaned"

Hahahahahahhaa 1. Du ljuger 2. Hade ni haft 1m hade jag inte brytt mig för du hade förlorat de till sist. 3. De finns ingen split. Du e alla konton. Negerslav