- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Craig

quitting

might come back when new client is released for a video , or to catch up with some peeps , was a long run but the server is dead + too broken to play but for now it's good bye.

was a fun 6 years , #JANITORS , #PH , #Meridian

best of luck to all and shout out to my homie

@jdrc01 @Peyton @Pyd there's alot more but i cba to @ them tbh 

@Dr4g0nb0ys0n @Kihfan55 @Pedro @Sinister @Taylor @genj @Yoobs @Smackd @Freebies @Hiders @Khalil @HICK0RY @I d0wn U

@Tom @Beez @John @SmokeyMontana @Why Gg @Killbob @B a n k a i @Suor @Legend™ @Salad

• Upvote 9

craig we said words in game and u were nice then. on forum u are just diff guy but i never wanted to said nothing to u ingame becuase good bridder. gonna be sad to see u not logging in but good luck in future and new client :) pm me if ur logging in some time.

-east drags

Edited by east drags
spelling

13 hours ago, Craig said:

might come back when new client is released for a video , or to catch up with some peeps , was a long run but the server is dead + too broken to play but for now it's good bye.

was a fun 6 years , #JANITORS , #PH , #Meridian

best of luck to all and shout out to my homie

@jdrc01 @Peyton @Pyd there's alot more but i cba to @ them tbh 

@Dr4g0nb0ys0n @Kihfan55 @Pedro @Sinister @Taylor @genj @Yoobs @Smackd @Freebies @Hiders @Khalil @HICK0RY @I d0wn U

@Tom @Beez @John @SmokeyMontana @Why Gg @Killbob @B a n k a i @Suor @Legend™ @Salad

hmm are u forgetting our 3am discord chats lmfao i hope nothing goes to plan >:@

• Upvote 1