Concerns

LOCK THIS TOPIC IF STAFF CAN AND REMOVE RANDOM COMMENTS IF NOT LOCKED SOON ENOUGH POSTING FOR AWARENESS.

People are going to think i'm just trying to start more shit but believe what you wish.

Few days ago I was requesting assistance for 10 mins straight with multiple staff members on and no one accepted it. After 10 mins Ban152 accepted it, he said he was afk reason he did not accept it.

If it had been a real emergency and I was not testing to see if staff members acctually accepted them then I would be shit outta luck. Ban said he was afk (don't get me wrong I dont hate the guy i'm just stating issues that that need to be put in place) reason he did not accept it. Staff members should yell saying they will be back don't give a time of how long you will be gone if you have something to do because players roast ur timing just ask Salad he knows. But Local, why dont they just use ::afk to signify their afk? Mainly because ::afk command will turn into an excuse eventually. 

You can send pm's when your ::afk so staff team could easily do ::afk to take break from helping to chill with mates in pms for awhile which I hope no staff is doing this atm... Jblind and Dario were online when I was requesting assistance for 10 mins, and Jblind I'm not the player thats going to stay quiet while people fuck up so dont try to intimidate me with bans and shit and make that piss poor old excuse "staff disrespect" it's an opinion and last I checked opinions were not staff disrespect so dont pipe up... You were online and actively chatting in yell Jblind as I made requests for assistance. I dont hate you but dont make excuses for your failure to check who needs assistance.

Another concern Killbob your a great guy consider you a friend but this needs to be addressed. Someone requested help awhile ago you were chilling with Mike and I and some others and you said the other staff member probably has it under control. This concerned me because the staff member you mentioned what he had been afk then a player might go with no help even when theres multiple staff members online please dont create the mindset someone else will get it simillar to if someone chokes in a dinner with 30 people around and passes out and you dont call 911 because you think someone else in the dinner would call and if no one does then someone dies. Please not just to you Killbob but to all staff members put others needs before yourself. Players are making non flame cc's to reduce the toxicity of the server and if we truly want the toxicity gone then we need to start with the staff team. 

Also I see staff members say and call players cancer, retards, and other names this definately contributes to the toxicity as you create a realm in which players think "Hey, the staff team can call others these phrases? I guess I can too."

New promotions/demotions need to be taken into consideration soon Gretar some staff members are not that active and mainly afk when they are online.

I'm not making this topic to hate on you guys i'm making it to give awareness to the rest of the staff team kind of same reason as why reports are public after they are viewed by staff so players can check reports section and see various things that will get you punished. It spreads awareness to others.

• Upvote 1

This belongs more in staff feedback, but w/e. I'll summarize for those who cbf to read huge wall of texts.

Top section (first 2 paragraphs)= You needed help for some situation, no staff answered your ::help thing besides ban152 only to tell you he's afk? hmm lol, I agree if a staff member is gonna be afk more than 10-20 minutes just log off it'll advocate the notion staff are lazy. 

Middle section (middle 2 paragraphs) = Requesting help for 10 minutes, says staff shouldn't take breaks from their job to chill with mates by using ::afk command (lol). Jblind/Dario = very bad, Jblind especially since he intimidates people. Killbob l2always answer ::help don't take mindset some other staff will handle it. 

Bottom (last 2 paragraphs) = Staff members should always have a calm composure, even when dealing with an impossible situation to the breaking point of an ordinary person, please remember although you might not be getting paid the reward for such hard work; is the simple fact of looking cool and appearing to be the bigger man to create an image of a positive role model. 

:joy:

For the last part, 

20 minutes ago, Yoobs da king said:

kind of same reason as why reports are public after they are viewed by staff so players can check reports section and see various things that will get you punished. It spreads awareness to others.

There's an option to not make it public it's basically the reporters choice, however the reason people DO check the report section is to know who to rag for being a snitch ass nigga. I say that with slight levity but it's 100 percent truth. 

Agree with most but when it comes to people sending help you got me on one of the times I didn't take it, 90% of the time help is sent in i'll accept other times I'm in deep wild and am unable to accept it as for flame I'll admit I do it a bit too often

This is a great feedback, but you have to understand if someone requests help I will 100% pm them to help them if I am chilling with my friends etc, We see the people that need and do help them. Staff can't be there 24/7 to help you although they should be it's not our decision on how many people we promote with different timezones etc. Sorry for the experience mate.

It's good that you're giving the staff team constructive criticism, instead of random flame like most people will give us. 

I also agree that staff should log out if they're going to be afk for a significant amount of time! (I'm guilty of this)

But believe me, there hasn't be a single time where I've seen someone ask for help, and me ignore them. My FL is full and I am constantly deleting/adding ppl all day long because il have 5 ppl asking me for help at once (I help them all to the best of my abilities).

But to claim that people are bad staff because you notice times that people's questions are occasionally left unanswered is legitimately absurd. For everyone person that is missed, 10 are helped. (You have no idea what we do in pms). I've worked hard to develop relationships with as many people as I can on this game, and consider myself an incredibly community oriented player. (I run clans, utilize every part of the game, and help people with problems both ingame and irl, daily.)

also, roatpkz has ALWAYS been a toxic game, and is way better than it used to be as the staff have banned/mac muted many repeat offenders recently, soooo ok then.

tl;dr staff shouldn't afk, also can't catch everything all the time.

Edited by Tupac

Tupac you completely took it out of context. Im not saying there bad staff members for missing one person in need of help i understand all the things you guys do in pms i understand that i was simply stating that staff members should not have the mind set of someone else will deal with it just because multiple staff are online because if at that moment all staff online say eh other staff will handle  it then someone goes with no help thats  what i was getting at. Trust me there has never been a staff member i hated i only dislike the way they do things.

And i was not saying that all staff members fail to accept the requests Nyzic im just putting out that staff have failed to accept these requests after requesting for over 10 mins i publicly made this topic so those staff members could read it and learn from it were human we all make mistakes and we do learn from them.

And the afking i did not state staff are doing ::afk to trick players into thinking their afk so they can spend time in pms with friends i stated that this could happen which is why i gave the idea of staff logging out when they need to afk this way players dont look at staff list and see someone online and get their hopes up about getting help to latter find out said staff member was afk. A simple yell hey guys ill brb need to do something then log out

thats really nice u try help server but i dont agree with all things u say. u said staff team flames others in yell. i dont really see them flame some guy who ass for help. they flame m8s which is a joke. i see staff team doing really good job right now smackd and jblind deals with reports. jblind does great job being mod in game. server supports helps as much as they can. they cant answer to 5 ppls at once. with promotions/demotions i think there should be no demotions. everyones doing great job. with promotions yeh jblind for admin. killbob, dario, suor needs mods ( cuz server has 200+ players and only 1 mod 1 admin) and some ppls who helps in game needs ss's to help new players with prices and shit. that me oppinion.

• Upvote 2

I think our staff team is doing good right now. They are all doing their job, there's nothing negative to say. Like I was flaming yell and immediately Smackd mutes and black marks me which shows that he is doing his job. And the other staff members are also taking care of the server. Sometimes I see staff flame but that's a joke and it's not like they flame people that they don't know. They flame their friends as a joke which I feel is totally accepted.😁

• Upvote 1

Dude had to wait 10+ minutes for help 1 time, when he didn't even need help and "was testing" and made a thread about it...

Mate, it's a game. At the end of the day, it's only a game that people are playing to have fun. If the staff want to play to have fun for a little bit instead of helping during their entirety of being logged on, who cares?

At the end of the day, 10mins and you made multiple paragraphs taking it out context and crying about it.

Dafuq lol.

• Upvote 1

Sometimes staff can't reply instantly coz they are playing the game themselves. 

Ik this doesn't cover all of this (such as staff not indicating they are afk) but take into consideration that sometimes they can be pk'ing and can't reply at that time.

• Upvote 1